Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:49:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34607 times)
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

I am sure that after realization of all your ideas you will bring very good profit to investors. I'm glad I'm with you. Because I'm going to wait for your maximum expansion in the market of video platforms. Good luck.
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

Friends, who has visited the 'Consensus' event in New York? These were unforgettable days and I learned a lot of news and discovered projects for myself.  One of them it's Paytomat. I was pleasantly surprised after reading their whitepaper! They already have a working product, provide an extension for POS-solutions to pay with crypto, useful thing I'd say, huh?

I didn't get that information right. Paytomat cooperates with Verasity? If  "Yes ", this information is interesting for investors of this project.
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

Friends, who has visited the 'Consensus' event in New York? These were unforgettable days and I learned a lot of news and discovered projects for myself.  One of them it's Paytomat. I was pleasantly surprised after reading their whitepaper! They already have a working product, provide an extension for POS-solutions to pay with crypto, useful thing I'd say, huh?

I didn't get that information right. Paytomat cooperates with Verasity? If  "Yes ", this information is interesting for investors of this project.

Hi there, Verasity doesn't have a relationship with Paytomat.  Smiley

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

Hi there, Verasity doesn't have a relationship with Paytomat.  Smiley
Thanks for the quick reply. I think that unscrupulous users want to get the fame of their projects on your success. But now I'm sure your followers will have no questions.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:30:32 PM

You're good. I think it is important for us that you continue to receive new offers from partners. Investors are interested to observe every time new successes of the team. I wish you   new support of big investors. Wink
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

I like the way the Verasity team works. Many investors have already participated in the sale of tokens. I am sure that the successful completion of ICO will allow to finish the development quickly.
Vasyafet

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

You're good. I think it is important for us that you continue to receive new offers from partners. Investors are interested to observe every time new successes of the team. I wish you   new support of big investors. Wink
The purse is built into the player - it is an excellent solution for user friendly application of all functions in the ecosystem. This novelty will receive a lot of good reviews.
Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

I read that you are participating in the Blockchain Expo in Amsterdam.  I would like to know the details of your presentation at this event. I think that not only I would like to get acquainted with the information about your successes in Amsterdam.
Marusia22

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:57:41 PM

Yes, I got acquainted with your platform. I see your dedication in this project. I think you will quickly find investors who will invest in your investment project. I think they will be satisfied with the reward from the project. To be honest, I wish you good luck.
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:18:31 PM

I read that you are participating in the Blockchain Expo in Amsterdam.  I would like to know the details of your presentation at this event. I think that not only I would like to get acquainted with the information about your successes in Amsterdam.

I am sure that such an event will not pass without a trace for your team.  Participation in conferences increases the status of the project and helps it to find both partners and investors.  Good work.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

I am sure that such an event will not pass without a trace for your team.  Participation in conferences increases the status of the project and helps it to find both partners and investors.  Good work.
The project will also be presented soon at the Korea Blockchain Week 16th-22nd July, Seoul. This will unambiguously reveal the potential of the project for a wide range of participants. The team already has something to show for testing.
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:55:57 PM

I'm glad I paid attention to this ICO. Now I see determination teams and prospects for all community members. The innovations offered by the Verasity team are a breakthrough in the world of video content.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:21:00 AM

Good first impression, have to look at it a bit more though. Good luck with development anyway!
The team offers good conditions for participation and further possession of tokens. I see now active work of the project. That's great.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

Good first impression, have to look at it a bit more though. Good luck with development anyway!
The team offers good conditions for participation and further possession of tokens. I see now active work of the project. That's great.
The project does not stop working on the platform. The activity of the team tells about their desire to launch their product within the specified timeframe. I hope that participation in the exhibition in Amsterdam will help them to realize their development even faster.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

Yes, I got acquainted with your platform. I see your dedication in this project. I think you will quickly find investors who will invest in your investment project. I think they will be satisfied with the reward from the project. To be honest, I wish you good luck.
Indeed it is. The team began developing the project a few years before the ICO project was created. Personal funds were attracted for this purpose. I think this indicates the readiness of the team to bring its project to high ratings. The video player speaks about successful development.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:42:09 AM

The project does not stop working on the platform. The activity of the team tells about their desire to launch their product within the specified timeframe. I hope that participation in the exhibition in Amsterdam will help them to realize their development even faster.
The events in which the representatives of Verasity, of course, are important for the development of the project in the future. How was the exhibition? Can we know the details now?
angrygerl

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

The events in which the representatives of Verasity, of course, are important for the development of the project in the future. How was the exhibition? Can we know the details now?
I think that soon on the  project social pages we will see the details of the participation. But I think the result will be positive. After all at such exhibitions there are different categories of participants of blockchain technology, and Verasity will not be left without attention.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

New partnerships definitely raise the project rating to work with other participants. I'm glad to see Getting started with XCHNG. Of course, the continued development of the project speaks about determination and activity of the team.
I'm happy about that, too. Every new week brings us news from the team. I think that a large number of partners and communities help the project to develop much faster.
Mutually beneficial conditions of both parties should accelerate the development of the project. What advantages will this cooperation bring to the Verasity project? Will this help in the initial stage of development or help to promote the platform to the market of media resources?
Their partnership already affects the development of the project.

The technology, which will supply new decentralized structures to ensure the efficiency of the use of the dollar, will be developed together, taking into account all the requirements of the project.  The structure has unaltered  and transparent data.
This is important for platform participants. Transparency of the whole process for advertisers. I understand that we are talking about the use of the dollar in the Verasity system as a form of payment?

Any transaction in the Verasity ecosystem requires VERA (VRA) tokens. Whether that's advertisers paying viewers if they choose to watch adverts, viewers earning VERA for watching videos or viewers rewarding creators for their content.
I think the application of the VRA tokens in your system will be very relevant. Since they can be mutually beneficial to use by all participants of the platform without leaving the media player.
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

Until the end of sales ico two weeks left. I hope that the project will achieve its goal in the investment collection. Not only investors are interested in this. Users of video content also want to be able to work on a high-quality platform.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

Until the end of sales ico two weeks left. I hope that the project will achieve its goal in the investment collection. Not only investors are interested in this. Users of video content also want to be able to work on a high-quality platform.
I think that we will soon learn the news about how the exhibition influenced the interest of investors and new partners to Verasity. Frankly, I still haven't seen such an active project with a high degree of readiness during the ICO period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: