Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34572 times)
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

Users will decide what they need for quality work on video platforms. I think that Verasity will smoothly expand its client base, and this is a normal phenomenon. The project needs to convey the advantages of its idea to the participants of this market.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

I would like to know which strategy the team will stick to if before the end of the ICO the hard cap will not be collected? As an investor, I can count on the development of the project in this situation?
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

Users will decide what they need for quality work on video platforms. I think that Verasity will smoothly expand its client base, and this is a normal phenomenon. The project needs to convey the advantages of its idea to the participants of this market.
Now often the project is mentioned in social networks and media resources. The popularity of the project continues to increase. I think that participation in the events dedicated to the development of blockchain technology will also bring good results for Verasity.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

I would like to know which strategy the team will stick to if before the end of the ICO the hard cap will not be collected? As an investor, I can count on the development of the project in this situation?
The project team has said that the project will continue its development in any case. Only if the investment is not fully collected will the process be slower. We have no reason to worry. The sale of tokens and the work of the team has high results.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

Now often the project is mentioned in social networks and media resources. The popularity of the project continues to increase. I think that participation in the events dedicated to the development of blockchain technology will also bring good results for Verasity.
Recent meetings of the project representatives should help to find the best ways to successfully launch the Verasity platform to the market of video content with maximum success among users.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

Recent meetings of the project representatives should help to find the best ways to successfully launch the Verasity platform to the market of video content with maximum success among users.
Of course, the entire community is waiting for the team to quickly complete the development. As an investor, I am interested in launching the platform in the fastest possible time. But the team still has a lot of work to do. I want to wish them success.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

I see good results of the team to find partners and participate in conferences. But I don't understand how tokens are sold. How often is the link on the ICO website updated?
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

I see good results of the team to find partners and participate in conferences. But I don't understand how tokens are sold. How often is the link on the ICO website updated?
Now the work of the team on getting new investments is being intensified. I am sure that soon we will get good news and updates on sales data.
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

Now the work of the team on getting new investments is being intensified. I am sure that soon we will get good news and updates on sales data.
2,491,558,163 tokens is a good result. It is not yet clear what their value in dollars to determine the amount of investment. But I think the team will try to get the support of big participants.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

2,491,558,163 tokens is a good result. It is not yet clear what their value in dollars to determine the amount of investment. But I think the team will try to get the support of big participants.
Total sale allocation 6,245,750,000 VRA.
All unsold tokens will be burned.
So in any case, investors would benefit from participation in the project. We need to wait a bit to let the number of its participants has expanded. Now Verasity has partners who are willing to work on the platform. Their number will grow, and as the value of the coins.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

Of course, the entire community is waiting for the team to quickly complete the development. As an investor, I am interested in launching the platform in the fastest possible time. But the team still has a lot of work to do. I want to wish them success.

Seriously? Speed over quality? I want it to be in a decent qualitative state. Or at least in a state where it can't easily break.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:19:37 PM

Seriously? Speed over quality? I want it to be in a decent qualitative state. Or at least in a state where it can't easily break.
I personally have no doubt that the team is not speeding up its work for the sake of Fame. This process is associated with getting new investment and support partners. But, of course, spectators and sponsors want to see platform faster.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:41:33 PM

I personally have no doubt that the team is not speeding up its work for the sake of Fame. This process is associated with getting new investment and support partners. But, of course, spectators and sponsors want to see platform faster.
The team will follow the terms specified in the road map. But if the project will be able to get much support during their participation in the forthcoming Conference, the periods may be reduced. This is my opinion.
Nthissibar

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:07:39 PM

Information about the Verasity frequently appears in the media. I think this will bring popularity among potential users. This means that investors will get a good return for their investment.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:44:41 PM

Meeting on Future of Cryptocurrencies can help you find new partners. As passed this event for you? I wanted to  in the same way learn about the latest developments in the project.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:13:47 PM

look at the website, the total token sold to date is already more than 2B token verasity, from the token 400M softcap and now it is up more than 2B I think there is still time to increase sales and attract more investors. Good info for the all participants who join in this project. hopefully this project will be successful.

Even if the project is still new they already earned good volume of sales, this is because of the team members that are very active and serious in promoting and developing the project.
yes .. the team's role as well as the creativity of product marketing is very important in a project, they know how to attract investors, see from the many failed ICO projects, maybe verasity is one of the fastest growing projects. we will see the progress of this project after the exchange, whether the team really will build this project. because ICO is the beginning of a project, not the end result.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:28:13 AM

yes .. the team's role as well as the creativity of product marketing is very important in a project, they know how to attract investors, see from the many failed ICO projects, maybe verasity is one of the fastest growing projects. we will see the progress of this project after the exchange, whether the team really will build this project. because ICO is the beginning of a project, not the end result.
Proficient marketing team and relevant marketing campaigns with smart approach can help spreading information, potential of the project out, which in turn might cause popularity rises in the future.
ICO sucessfullness is just a start of one project, but it should be a successful one.
It has a good professional devs and a solid project, the marketing team is doing their best since i can see verasity logo on many crypto related website, hope it does reflect on the main ICO.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:17:46 AM

Proficient marketing team and relevant marketing campaigns with smart approach can help spreading information, potential of the project out, which in turn might cause popularity rises in the future.
ICO sucessfullness is just a start of one project, but it should be a successful one.
It has a good professional devs and a solid project, the marketing team is doing their best since i can see verasity logo on many crypto related website, hope it does reflect on the main ICO.
The team commitment to the successful completion of the project is already visible to us. I think that the project will not stop half way, because the developers have been working on creating the project for several years. Now they have the support of a number of partners. On this, I believe that ICO will bring the right amount of investment to complete all the work on the project.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:31:01 AM

Most video sharing platforms lack an effective methods of rewarding users for their videos. Have you ever taken lots of resources and efforts to make a video, only to be underpaid at the end, or have you clicked to watch a video with full enthusiasm only to find out it's a fake video?, and you have been deceived by false review and click
Verasity is a project that aims at giving you the best experience you'll ever have on a video sharing platform. Both creators of videos and viewers would benefit a great deal.
As a video creator, you will enjoy views and wider reach while you also get financial benefits, and as a viewer you will enjoy access to only quality videos.

Ngeustongi

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

Most video sharing platforms lack an effective methods of rewarding users for their videos. Have you ever taken lots of resources and efforts to make a video, only to be underpaid at the end, or have you clicked to watch a video with full enthusiasm only to find out it's a fake video?, and you have been deceived by false review and click
Verasity is a project that aims at giving you the best experience you'll ever have on a video sharing platform. Both creators of videos and viewers would benefit a great deal.
As a video creator, you will enjoy views and wider reach while you also get financial benefits, and as a viewer you will enjoy access to only quality videos.
Having studied the technical description of the product, I appreciated such possibilities. As a spectator, I can get a good profit from participating in the support of my favorite channels. This will definitely interest new entrants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: