Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:42:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34608 times)
cris17

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

I really like the idea of Verasity project, especially that you can watch advertisements you'll be rewarded with VERA by advertisers!
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

Most video sharing platforms lack an effective methods of rewarding users for their videos. Have you ever taken lots of resources and efforts to make a video, only to be underpaid at the end, or have you clicked to watch a video with full enthusiasm only to find out it's a fake video?, and you have been deceived by false review and click
Verasity is a project that aims at giving you the best experience you'll ever have on a video sharing platform. Both creators of videos and viewers would benefit a great deal.
As a video creator, you will enjoy views and wider reach while you also get financial benefits, and as a viewer you will enjoy access to only quality videos.
Having studied the technical description of the product, I appreciated such possibilities. As a spectator, I can get a good profit from participating in the support of my favorite channels. This will definitely interest new entrants.
This is a contradiction that is difficult to coordinate, the quality of video is good or bad, only the audience can participate in the judgment.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

what is the motive for the discount of the tough cap? have you ever already obtained support from huge traders? i'm hoping that the challenge will maintain to actively display correct effects after the closure of ICO.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) partnership has helped the project reduce the value of a hard cap. The media channel has details of this cooperation.

Is there really an Amazon Web Services partnership or can anyone claim such a partnership because they use the Amazon service?
Partnership with Amazon? This is really cool. Where you can read more about this. It will be very interesting to me.
Yeah anyone can claim that partnership but AWS is not an ordinary company that anyone can claim or else they want and easy jurisdiction.

I find these informations for you brothers. Because, i have a strong belief and trust to its whole team.

From their telegram announcent,

"We also happen to be one the first blockchain startups to be accepted into the program." https://medium.com/verasity/what-the-amazon-partnership-means-for-verasity-68b1637e9c61

Not that easy to assess the value of such a partnership since you don't really know how hard it is to get in or if it is even hard at all.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

Most video sharing platforms lack an effective methods of rewarding users for their videos. Have you ever taken lots of resources and efforts to make a video, only to be underpaid at the end, or have you clicked to watch a video with full enthusiasm only to find out it's a fake video?, and you have been deceived by false review and click
Verasity is a project that aims at giving you the best experience you'll ever have on a video sharing platform. Both creators of videos and viewers would benefit a great deal.
As a video creator, you will enjoy views and wider reach while you also get financial benefits, and as a viewer you will enjoy access to only quality videos.
Having studied the technical description of the product, I appreciated such possibilities. As a spectator, I can get a good profit from participating in the support of my favorite channels. This will definitely interest new entrants.
This is a contradiction that is difficult to coordinate, the quality of video is good or bad, only the audience can participate in the judgment.

You are right. The audience will decide. But the project offers good opportunities for the audience and I agree with that too. Verasity  -  a very versatile system that will create transparent mechanisms for the work of all users. But I would like to know the opinion of the authors who have studied the description of the project.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

what is the motive for the discount of the tough cap? have you ever already obtained support from huge traders? i'm hoping that the challenge will maintain to actively display correct effects after the closure of ICO.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) partnership has helped the project reduce the value of a hard cap. The media channel has details of this cooperation.

Is there really an Amazon Web Services partnership or can anyone claim such a partnership because they use the Amazon service?
Partnership with Amazon? This is really cool. Where you can read more about this. It will be very interesting to me.
Yeah anyone can claim that partnership but AWS is not an ordinary company that anyone can claim or else they want and easy jurisdiction.

I find these informations for you brothers. Because, i have a strong belief and trust to its whole team.

"We also happen to be one the first blockchain startups to be accepted into the program." https://medium.com/verasity/what-the-amazon-partnership-means-for-verasity-68b1637e9c61

Not that easy to assess the value of such a partnership since you don't really know how hard it is to get in or if it is even hard at all.

This can only be understood by those who want to have such cooperation. But I think that the support of this company will bring a result that can be evaluated by investors. I see that the team gained a high degree of  trust.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:33:08 AM

Blockchain technology continues its development. This is evidenced by the frequent events around the world associated with its application. I think that Verasity can realize itself. The team has developed a Proof of View (PoV ™) system based on blockchain technology. This system allows participants to get accurate, reliable, and verifiable audience metrics. This is a valuable development.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

Investments in this project are of great potential.  I like the development of the project. Now I am waiting for the end of ICO to understand how quickly the team will be able to complete the planned plan. But I think that the support of AWS and other partners will bring a great result.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

I'm very glad to see that DADI (the premier decentralized platform for dApps) Integrate Verasity’s vDaf Into Their Decentralized Network For Hyper Distribution. Verasity’s video toolkit (vDaf) allows existing online video services to access the benefits of blockchain technology. This partnership enables DADI network users to publish content to Verasity’s ecosystem, and provides them with a full micropayment infrastructure for their content. It also represents an alternative and less expensive option for Verasity’s operational costs.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

I'm very glad to see that DADI (the premier decentralized platform for dApps) Integrate Verasity’s vDaf Into Their Decentralized Network For Hyper Distribution. Verasity’s video toolkit (vDaf) allows existing online video services to access the benefits of blockchain technology. This partnership enables DADI network users to publish content to Verasity’s ecosystem, and provides them with a full micropayment infrastructure for their content. It also represents an alternative and less expensive option for Verasity’s operational costs.
To be honest, I am very impressed with all the partners of the project. This support and collaborative development will give the community an excellent system for working with video content.
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

You are right. This is a great opportunity to empower Verasity. The project team offered to familiarize themselves with the integration of Verasity with DADI.
https://dadi.cloud/en/tutorials/web-services/integrating-verasity-with-dadi/
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

You are right. This is a great opportunity to empower Verasity. The project team offered to familiarize themselves with the integration of Verasity with DADI.
Thanks for the info. A detailed description will help me understand the benefits of such cooperation. 
DADI API as a data warehouse, DADI Web for templates and DADI Publish as a drafting interface.
thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

The platform itself give everyone a chance to earn legit VERA coins by just watching your favorite videos on your own interest, the platform shares some amount of vera and we can tip the video owner with our earnings and this is optional. So easy right? This ICO will play a significant role of the evolution of video sharing platform. #Verasity .
snos-boss

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

I understand that the team continues to expand its capabilities. Are there new preliminary agreements with partners who want to participate in the development of Verasity?
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

I don't know more about DADI project and what i only knew is this is one of the interesting project in the past that have an issue or a scam so i'd no interest to read its whole project which im wrong because i let other review to not see it to myself what is dadi and its overall concept.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

Such partnerships are very difficult to understand, such as not recognizing the situation but will soon become a reality if it is real and not lie to the public.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

I don't know more about DADI project and what i only knew is this is one of the interesting project in the past that have an issue or a scam so i'd no interest to read its whole project which im wrong because i let other review to not see it to myself what is dadi and its overall concept.
I would like to understand how Verasity can collaborate with DADI already in the completed version of the platform. There are still a lot of questions. But I supported the project. It seems to me that the idea has good potential.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

Now it is difficult for us to tell what cooperation will bring the project maximum benefit. But it is clear that all the participants of the project will create a system that would benefit the creators, advertisers and viewers.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

Is there already information about the agreements with new exchanges? I've seen the agreement with Exrates. I think that your project may be interesting for other exchanges. Are you receiving new offers?
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

Is there already information about the agreements with new exchanges? I've seen the agreement with Exrates. I think that your project may be interesting for other exchanges. Are you receiving new offers?
Well, to start selling tokens, I think that's quite enough. And after the project is actively developed, the team will expand the list of exchanges with which they will cooperate.
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

Well, to start selling tokens, I think that's quite enough. And after the project is actively developed, the team will expand the list of exchanges with which they will cooperate.
At high ratings of the project the exchanges themselves will want to accept the token Verasity. At this point, it is important for developers to find  large investors to make the platform development a success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: