Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34607 times)
Berthiracha

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

Thank you for this opportunity, this is exactly what I need right now. Excellent concept with a great perspective. Good luck to you guys!
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

Thank you for this opportunity, this is exactly what I need right now. Excellent concept with a great perspective. Good luck to you guys!
I am glad to see such development. Soon it will become very popular. Investors rarely come across such large-scale projects with a good opportunity to make a profit.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

"The Verasity app is currently available on iOS and Android. Over time we will be looking to release the Verasity app onto other devices."
 I am grateful to the team for the quick work. Presentation of the application for  inspires me  purchase additional tokens. I see that you do not stand in one place.

snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

"The Verasity app is currently available on iOS and Android. Over time we will be looking to release the Verasity app onto other devices."
 I am grateful to the team for the quick work. Presentation of the application for  inspires me  purchase additional tokens. I see that you do not stand in one place.

It's great that the team is so active. Now I'm going to test this application, I think it will be very interesting.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

It's great that the team is so active. Now I'm going to test this application, I think it will be very interesting.
Consumers who can test your app, only registered members of ICO project?  I would recommend this product to your friends people.
Nthissibar

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

You did a great job during the ICO. Now your product is almost ready. I think that all investors are happy with the result, and the world renown is near.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

Hope a lot of investor support your idea when Token Sales will begin.
What are you talking about? ICO sales already coming to the final week. But you can take part in investing, because the completion of sales  planned on 11 July.
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:54:05 PM

Verasity expands the horizons of the cryptsector - the minimal interface of the player and clear monetization does not scare even cryptoheaters and those who do not understand the work of crypt and block. This is an important feature - good crypto starts are just trying to make the blockade mass, and do not just think about how to cash in on the "hipe" as soon as possible.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

Verasity expands the horizons of the cryptsector - the minimal interface of the player and clear monetization does not scare even cryptoheaters and those who do not understand the work of crypt and block. This is an important feature - good crypto starts are just trying to make the blockade mass, and do not just think about how to cash in on the "hipe" as soon as possible.
I totally agree with you. Verasity is easy to use. I think that the speed of increasing the number of users will be great.
Coal-Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 56

COAL COIN VIRTUAL INVESTMENT IN A REAL PRODUCT

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:40:10 AM

I do not understand something. Many projects create anlogs of super successful projects, while their competitors are very strong in their industry and for developing a product that we all use, they invest a lot of money. Does this project justify such costs? And in general it's funny when a project saying that he is making a new video hosting will advertise his video on Youtube

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________

OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:52:10 AM

what is the motive for the discount of the tough cap? have you ever already obtained support from huge traders? i'm hoping that the challenge will maintain to actively display correct effects after the closure of ICO.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) partnership has helped the project reduce the value of a hard cap. The media channel has details of this cooperation.

Is there really an Amazon Web Services partnership or can anyone claim such a partnership because they use the Amazon service?
Partnership with Amazon? This is really cool. Where you can read more about this. It will be very interesting to me.
Yeah anyone can claim that partnership but AWS is not an ordinary company that anyone can claim or else they want and easy jurisdiction.

I find these informations for you brothers. Because, i have a strong belief and trust to its whole team.

From their telegram announcent,

"We also happen to be one the first blockchain startups to be accepted into the program." https://medium.com/verasity/what-the-amazon-partnership-means-for-verasity-68b1637e9c61

Not that easy to assess the value of such a partnership since you don't really know how hard it is to get in or if it is even hard at all.

This can only be understood by those who want to have such cooperation. But I think that the support of this company will bring a result that can be evaluated by investors. I see that the team gained a high degree of  trust.

Of course but sometimes it is only because they can say there is a partnership without seriously cooperating on anything.
I cannot claim that such cooperation is already yielding results, because I have not been involved in the development. But thanks to the AWS, the team was able to reduce the collection of hard cap. I think that soon we all will see.

That's the point. I believe that most of the partnerships that get publicly announced in crypto don't yield any results at all. Maybe it's going to be different here!

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Ngeustongi

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

I do not understand something. Many projects create anlogs of super successful projects, while their competitors are very strong in their industry and for developing a product that we all use, they invest a lot of money. Does this project justify such costs? And in general it's funny when a project saying that he is making a new video hosting will advertise his video on Youtube

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________

In the market of each industry there are different participants-both large and small. The increase in popularity can grow, thanks to quality service and functionality. YouTube not immediately became famous. All products start with a small number of users.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

what is the motive for the discount of the tough cap? have you ever already obtained support from huge traders? i'm hoping that the challenge will maintain to actively display correct effects after the closure of ICO.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) partnership has helped the project reduce the value of a hard cap. The media channel has details of this cooperation.

Is there really an Amazon Web Services partnership or can anyone claim such a partnership because they use the Amazon service?
Partnership with Amazon? This is really cool. Where you can read more about this. It will be very interesting to me.
Yeah anyone can claim that partnership but AWS is not an ordinary company that anyone can claim or else they want and easy jurisdiction.

I find these informations for you brothers. Because, i have a strong belief and trust to its whole team.

From their telegram announcent,

"We also happen to be one the first blockchain startups to be accepted into the program." https://medium.com/verasity/what-the-amazon-partnership-means-for-verasity-68b1637e9c61

Not that easy to assess the value of such a partnership since you don't really know how hard it is to get in or if it is even hard at all.

This can only be understood by those who want to have such cooperation. But I think that the support of this company will bring a result that can be evaluated by investors. I see that the team gained a high degree of  trust.

Of course but sometimes it is only because they can say there is a partnership without seriously cooperating on anything.
I cannot claim that such cooperation is already yielding results, because I have not been involved in the development. But thanks to the AWS, the team was able to reduce the collection of hard cap. I think that soon we all will see.

That's the point. I believe that most of the partnerships that get publicly announced in crypto don't yield any results at all. Maybe it's going to be different here!
I think that this project will still get the support of partners. AWS has allocated material support for this. I think that a high degree of acceptance of the partnership will bring good results.
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:17:37 AM

Today the sale of tokens will be closed. I hope that the project will continue its development and we can all see it soon among the stars of this industry.
https://medium.com/verasity/update-on-the-verasity-token-sale-64c750ee81fb
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:19:15 AM

Good afternoon. I think this is quite an interesting project. But I would like to ask - why only 50% of tokens goes on sale? Why are so many tokens allocated to the team, advisers and foundation. I also wonder if the team's tokens will be frozen and if so then for how long. Thank you.
I think that the team has identified the size of their allocation based on the number of participants. A question about blocking command token is described on the website of the ICO. As I understand it, this  blocking will last until the year 2020.

Keeping 50% back is quite a lot. Usually projects use a good chunk of that to further incentivize people to come onto the platform. That's understandable if they would do that, too.

Here's how the token sale allocation is being split:

50% Community Investors
20% Core Team & Founders
19% Foundation
7.5% Advisors
2.5% Referral Program
1.0% Stabilization Fund

Please see the token sale document for how proceeds of the token sale will be used: https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_token_sale_proposal.pdf

Whenever I read foundation I also count that amount of tokens towards the team. It's not unusual that those tokens end up in the hands of the team itself.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:46:05 AM

Today the sale of tokens will be closed. I hope that the project will continue its development and we can all see it soon among the stars of this industry.
I think the majority of investors have made a decision for a long time. We'll see what the team will offer us next. I think it's going to be okay.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

I think the majority of investors have made a decision for a long time. We'll see what the team will offer us next. I think it's going to be okay.
The project gives us every week of ICO good news. I think the team will carry out everything planned on the list in the road map. I have no reason to doubt the competence of the team.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

I am certainly disappointed that the project has not reached the maximum figure in investing, but I think that the statements of the team about the continuation of the project is not empty words, but will be confirmed by the case.
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:43:10 PM

I hope the situation for the Verasity team stabilizes.   All categories of users want to see this development necessarily.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

Of course, if the team opens the second round of selling ICO, then the work will be at the final stage. How can I get acquainted with your application?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: