Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 10:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34613 times)
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

"VERA tokens purchased before 15:00 (UTC) on July 5th, 2018 in the token sale will be distributed from August 15th 2018 for users who have passed KYC. " - I did not understand the information about the passage of KYC. How long will this  check be conducted and who can not pass it?
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

Of course, if the team opens the second round of selling ICO, then the work will be at the final stage. How can I get acquainted with your application?
Get it on iOS and Android:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/verasity/id1389756706
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.verasity.verafier
Please note the Verasity app is not currently available in USA, Cayman Islands, North Korea, Somalia, and Yemen.

https://medium.com/verasity/download-the-verasity-app-3badb98759ce
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

Today the sale of tokens will be closed. I hope that the project will continue its development and we can all see it soon among the stars of this industry.
https://medium.com/verasity/update-on-the-verasity-token-sale-64c750ee81fb

The token sale is being paused until market conditions improve. Check out the post again  Smiley

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

"VERA tokens purchased before 15:00 (UTC) on July 5th, 2018 in the token sale will be distributed from August 15th 2018 for users who have passed KYC. " - I did not understand the information about the passage of KYC. How long will this  check be conducted and who can not pass it?

This means that anyone who purchases tokens before the token sale pause can expect to receive their tokens from August 15th 2018.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
dankboner83

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:36:22 PM

The image quality on CEO is so bad haha. Not sure why.
Is Proof of View going to be better than Proof of Work and Proof of Stake?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

Today the sale of tokens will be closed. I hope that the project will continue its development and we can all see it soon among the stars of this industry.

The token sale is being paused until market conditions improve. Check out the post again  Smiley
 Thanks for the explanation. But you already understand the period for which the pause on sale will last?
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

Thanks for the explanation. But you already understand the period for which the pause on sale will last?
I think the situation can stabilize in the fall. But that's my guess. We need to keep in touch with Verasity to know the latest news.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

Very much depends on the market conditions/sentiment. Some people have been asking us why didn't we extend? The reason that we are pausing rather than extending is no-one knows when the market will improve, so it isn't clear how long the sale should be extended for. Because of this, a pause was the best way to balance the needs of our token holders with both the short and long-term requirements of the project.

Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

Very much depends on the market conditions/sentiment. Some people have been asking us why didn't we extend? The reason that we are pausing rather than extending is no-one knows when the market will improve, so it isn't clear how long the sale should be extended for. Because of this, a pause was the best way to balance the needs of our token holders with both the short and long-term requirements of the project.
I think that with you, until the moment of sales, will remain big fans of the project. Well, and of course investors who believe in getting a good profit after the launch.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:57:49 PM

I think that with you, until the moment of sales, will remain big fans of the project. Well, and of course investors who believe in getting a good profit after the launch.
I generally like the truthful data from the development team. So far I have not waited for this surprise. Development for the period of ICO was strong. So I'll wait.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:43:19 PM

This is quite normal practice. I think that the resumption of sales will accompany your new success in the development of the platform. I'll follow you.
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:08:20 PM

I think the team made the right decision. I wish you a successful continuation of the platform development. What stages of development will you focus your attention on?
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:18:59 PM

ICO projects with a large scale of development to collect investments one stage it is difficult. But I think the team will continue to search for new major contributors that will help complete the development of all the features.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

I think the team made the right decision. I wish you a successful continuation of the platform development. What stages of development will you focus your attention on?

it will be logical for the team to continue advancing through the road map stages. That's what they said earlier. So, as an investor, I will follow the progress of development on the project.
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:04:16 PM

I liked the news about the application interface presentation very much, but I upset that the project did not get quick support of investors. The team is fulfilling its intended tasks and I am glad to hear that the pause in holding ICO, is only a temporary necessity.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:35:31 PM

I like a lot of things here in the project. But as always I am confused by the big bonuses and distribution of airdrop to a very large number of people. Usually such people rarely become holders of coins and immediately sell the coins and forget about the project.
LazarovskiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:04:17 AM

Verasity has a lot of potential and is a brilliant idea.
It's about time we'll be able to watch something that we actually want to watch rather than what makes the big companies the most money

Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

Difficulties will be only in the first stage of the launch from the fact that the consumer does not know all the advantages. But advertising about the platform will help attract a large number of viewers and authors.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

The project offered a good idea and showed a lot of implemented steps. I'm sure we'll get a good platform as a result.
No doubt this is a fair attitude to the work of the team. I will watch the new stages in the project occur. Now I think, the project should hold its positions among video platforms.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

I generally like the truthful data from the development team. So far I have not waited for this surprise. Development for the period of ICO was strong. So I'll wait.

Thank you! We're always trying to be as open and transparent as possible with the community. It's part of the ethos of the company and likewise every decision we make is to better the project whilst being mindful of those who have supported us.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: