Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:24:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34572 times)
Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

There is so much similar video related projects, what difference between your project and others?

I was previously interested in the same question at the team. Here's the answer from Verasity.

"Here's a list of our competitive advantages:

Videos on Verasity’s system are hosted on the world’s largest CDN (Akamai) rather than using unproven decentralized video distribution technology. Right from the start users will receive the consistently high-quality experience they’ve grown accustomed to and that is essential for adoption of the platform.
Verasity’s video player technology (VeraPlayer™) has distributed over 8 Petabytes of data in a month and is already embedded on leading ICO rating sites such as ICO Bench.

Decentralized blockchain — Verasity’s high-performance blockchain will provide the throughput required to support microtransactions at scale, overcome congestion, and other issues such as users forcing hard forks. Users will be able to transact directly between themselves without requiring middlemen which currently take a large percentage of value out of the ecosystem before creators even get paid. Users get to choose whether they watch advertising and if they do they'll get rewarded directly by advertisers for their time. Creators also get paid in near-real-time rather than having to wait for 60 or 90-days for payment in some cases. Verasity also includes donations, pay-per-view, monthly paid subscriptions all from within the browser.

Proof-of-View (PoV™) (Patent Pending) tech — Ensures accurate and secure audience metrics, allows for independent auditing, and tackles issues such as ad-fraud and fake/bot views which are rampant on existing platform.

Spark Marketplace — Think the next evolution of crowdfunding where users will be able to directly fund the growth of content as well as fund projects such as feature films and then receive an on-going share of the success in VERA.

Economic Model — Working with Dr. Christian Jaag (founder of the Centre for Cryptoeconomics), Verasity has commissioned one of the most extensive economic analyses ever undertaken on a crypto-economy. The model, which was created off the back of thousands of simulations and stress tests, is designed to create a stable economy with a 3% inflation rate. More information can be found at this link: https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_economics_eng.pdf

vDaf — a suite of online video platform products designed for international broadcasters and large media outlets. Verasity’s suite of products will allow them to use our video platform, CMS, VeraPlayer™ with integrated wallet, analytics, Proof-of-View™ technology, and last but not least our robust monetization system that allows donations, pay-per-view, monthly subscriptions, and the revolutionary Spark Marketplace.

Token Compliance — Verasity is SICOP (Sustainable ICOs Protocol) compliant meaning that Verasity is committed to conducting a safe and secure ICO, maintaining good practice and ethics. Further information is available: http://sicop.tokeny.com/verasity-tokeny-u180301"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

There is so much similar video related projects, what difference between your project and others?

I was previously interested in the same question at the team. Here's the answer from Verasity.

Videos on Verasity’s system are hosted on the world’s largest CDN (Akamai) rather than using unproven decentralized video distribution technology. Right from the start users will receive the consistently high-quality experience they’ve grown accustomed to and that is essential for adoption of the platform.
Verasity’s video player technology (VeraPlayer™) has distributed over 8 Petabytes of data in a month and is already embedded on leading ICO rating sites such as ICO Bench.

Decentralized blockchain — Verasity’s high-performance blockchain will provide the throughput required to support microtransactions at scale, overcome congestion, and other issues such as users forcing hard forks. Users will be able to transact directly between themselves without requiring middlemen which currently take a large percentage of value out of the ecosystem before creators even get paid. Users get to choose whether they watch advertising and if they do they'll get rewarded directly by advertisers for their time. Creators also get paid in near-real-time rather than having to wait for 60 or 90-days for payment in some cases. Verasity also includes donations, pay-per-view, monthly paid subscriptions all from within the browser.

Proof-of-View (PoV™) (Patent Pending) tech — Ensures accurate and secure audience metrics, allows for independent auditing, and tackles issues such as ad-fraud and fake/bot views which are rampant on existing platform.

Spark Marketplace — Think the next evolution of crowdfunding where users will be able to directly fund the growth of content as well as fund projects such as feature films and then receive an on-going share of the success in VERA.

Economic Model — Working with Dr. Christian Jaag (founder of the Centre for Cryptoeconomics), Verasity has commissioned one of the most extensive economic analyses ever undertaken on a crypto-economy. The model, which was created off the back of thousands of simulations and stress tests, is designed to create a stable economy with a 3% inflation rate. More information can be found at this link: https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_economics_eng.pdf

vDaf — a suite of online video platform products designed for international broadcasters and large media outlets. Verasity’s suite of products will allow them to use our video platform, CMS, VeraPlayer™ with integrated wallet, analytics, Proof-of-View™ technology, and last but not least our robust monetization system that allows donations, pay-per-view, monthly subscriptions, and the revolutionary Spark Marketplace.

Token Compliance — Verasity is SICOP (Sustainable ICOs Protocol) compliant meaning that Verasity is committed to conducting a safe and secure ICO, maintaining good practice and ethics. Further information is available: http://sicop.tokeny.com/verasity-tokeny-u180301"
Now you have the opportunity to see some of the offered benefits with your own eyes. Of course, they are in the process of development, but the essence is clear.
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

Now you have the opportunity to see some of the offered benefits with your own eyes. Of course, they are in the process of development, but the essence is clear.
I think that this important information about the project needs to be conveyed to new investment participants. So, still not all users understand the scale of the project and important differences from other video platforms.
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

Will the Bounty campaign be active during the suspension of token sales?
Oritzionar

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:15:57 PM

Different ICO used often pause in the sale of tokens. I think that Verasity to the last sought to avoid such a development of sales. The team will be able to continue the development, as previously said, but the deadlines are longer.  I'm coming with you.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:41:09 PM

I read your news about the new partnership with media agency TRUTH. The number of your partners is constantly updated. That's good news for me. Successful new agreements.
ludmila79

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

There is a huge community around the project. I think that the token will be sold with high demand.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

There is a huge community around the project. I think that the token will be sold with high demand.
I'm counting on it, too. Token exchange will be offered with a high stage of project readiness. But I am sure that new investors will still be able to buy tokens at a good price in the second round of ICO sales.
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

The project team has created a solid foundation for further development of the platform. I think that all the participants who supported the project in the first stage will be happy with the continuation of the project development.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

The project team has created a solid foundation for further development of the platform. I think that all the participants who supported the project in the first stage will be happy with the continuation of the project development.
The project offered already more than a base for the platform. But they still need community support. I hope that after the stabilization of the market, there will be continued active support from investors.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:50:07 AM

Work on the project is moving forward. I see that the application has received good feedback. I would like to how many participants have already tried your development.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

Work on the project is moving forward. I see that the application has received good feedback. I would like to how many participants have already tried your development.
Now it is necessary to conduct an advertising campaign so that even more users can pay attention to the fact that the product is visible in action. What steps do you take to do this?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

You have suspended the sale of tokens for an indefinite period of time. Does your Bounty campaign work, or is it temporarily unavailable?
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

Your app is now available without working with block chain technology. How will the transition occur and what do you need to do for early users?
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:01:56 PM

I see that the application is not available for residents in USA, Cayman Islands, North Korea, Somalia, and Yemen. When will they be able to use your product?
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:34:34 PM
Merited by kenanzz (1)

I see that the application is not available for residents in USA, Cayman Islands, North Korea, Somalia, and Yemen. When will they be able to use your product?
I also want to understand why these members can't use your app? This is a fairly large group of participants for consumption. This is not about investing.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

what is the motive for the discount of the tough cap? have you ever already obtained support from huge traders? i'm hoping that the challenge will maintain to actively display correct effects after the closure of ICO.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) partnership has helped the project reduce the value of a hard cap. The media channel has details of this cooperation.

Is there really an Amazon Web Services partnership or can anyone claim such a partnership because they use the Amazon service?
Partnership with Amazon? This is really cool. Where you can read more about this. It will be very interesting to me.
Yeah anyone can claim that partnership but AWS is not an ordinary company that anyone can claim or else they want and easy jurisdiction.

I find these informations for you brothers. Because, i have a strong belief and trust to its whole team.

From their telegram announcent,

"We also happen to be one the first blockchain startups to be accepted into the program." https://medium.com/verasity/what-the-amazon-partnership-means-for-verasity-68b1637e9c61

Not that easy to assess the value of such a partnership since you don't really know how hard it is to get in or if it is even hard at all.

This can only be understood by those who want to have such cooperation. But I think that the support of this company will bring a result that can be evaluated by investors. I see that the team gained a high degree of  trust.

Of course but sometimes it is only because they can say there is a partnership without seriously cooperating on anything.
I cannot claim that such cooperation is already yielding results, because I have not been involved in the development. But thanks to the AWS, the team was able to reduce the collection of hard cap. I think that soon we all will see.

That's the point. I believe that most of the partnerships that get publicly announced in crypto don't yield any results at all. Maybe it's going to be different here!
I think that this project will still get the support of partners. AWS has allocated material support for this. I think that a high degree of acceptance of the partnership will bring good results.

Then it may be different as I said. If they indeed allocated resources to this project it can be considered a real partnership.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
snos-boss

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

what is the motive for the discount of the tough cap? have you ever already obtained support from huge traders? i'm hoping that the challenge will maintain to actively display correct effects after the closure of ICO.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) partnership has helped the project reduce the value of a hard cap. The media channel has details of this cooperation.

Is there really an Amazon Web Services partnership or can anyone claim such a partnership because they use the Amazon service?
Partnership with Amazon? This is really cool. Where you can read more about this. It will be very interesting to me.
Yeah anyone can claim that partnership but AWS is not an ordinary company that anyone can claim or else they want and easy jurisdiction.

I find these informations for you brothers. Because, i have a strong belief and trust to its whole team.

From their telegram announcent,

"We also happen to be one the first blockchain startups to be accepted into the program." https://medium.com/verasity/what-the-amazon-partnership-means-for-verasity-68b1637e9c61

Not that easy to assess the value of such a partnership since you don't really know how hard it is to get in or if it is even hard at all.

This can only be understood by those who want to have such cooperation. But I think that the support of this company will bring a result that can be evaluated by investors. I see that the team gained a high degree of  trust.

Of course but sometimes it is only because they can say there is a partnership without seriously cooperating on anything.
I cannot claim that such cooperation is already yielding results, because I have not been involved in the development. But thanks to the AWS, the team was able to reduce the collection of hard cap. I think that soon we all will see.

That's the point. I believe that most of the partnerships that get publicly announced in crypto don't yield any results at all. Maybe it's going to be different here!
I think that this project will still get the support of partners. AWS has allocated material support for this. I think that a high degree of acceptance of the partnership will bring good results.

Then it may be different as I said. If they indeed allocated resources to this project it can be considered a real partnership.
I'm watching new partners on the project. I think they will also be useful for the project. But only in the future will it be clear to us which partners are ready to cooperate with the project before the final release of the platform.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

You've already done a great job. I am sure that there will be many new partners and participants. I think your project will be able to bring good dividends. On this I will wait for the opening of the sale.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

The team was able to achieve a soft cap and this is excellent results for the current situation in the market ICO. I'll be waiting for new events. But I see that the team is still sticking to the road map. I like that position.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: