Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:59:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34608 times)
Iandicienn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:08:30 PM

The authors and their fans will have a good chance for closer and more effective cooperation through VeraSparks. I think that this innovation will help newcomers develop.
Users will be able to receive Verasity profit from participation in this function. I definitely want to try this opportunity. I think it is interesting the majority of participants. As the creator selects those users?
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:44:42 PM

The authors and their fans will have a good chance for closer and more effective cooperation through VeraSparks. I think that this innovation will help newcomers develop.
Users will be able to receive Verasity profit from participation in this function. I definitely want to try this opportunity. I think it is interesting the majority of participants. As the creator selects those users?
I'm not sure what the creator would choose its members for VeraSparks. But still would like to know more about this. Who will have the advantage to participate in the support ?
Baniasting

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:47:52 PM

I'm not sure what the creator would choose its members for VeraSparks. But still would like to know more about this. Who will have the advantage to participate in the support ?
I have not seen the benefits for the participants of VeraSparks. I think that all who want to will be able to register and give VERA for channels development .
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

I have not seen the benefits for the participants of VeraSparks. I think that all who want to will be able to register and give VERA for channels development .
For viewers this way to generate revenue will be very attractive. Double benefit. I'm sure all functions Verasity will show good feedback from participants in various categories.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

For viewers this way to generate revenue will be very attractive. Double benefit. I'm sure all functions Verasity will show good feedback from participants in various categories.

Quality of work  on the platform Verasity fully we can be evaluated after the integration of all products with Blockchain network. I think that would be a very important event.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

Quality of work  on the platform Verasity fully we can be evaluated after the integration of all products with Blockchain network. I think that would be a very important event.

I watched the road map. If the period of such a presentation will not change under any circumstances, the end of the year may bring us the release from the team:
Release full version of Verasity blockchain.
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

The developers have done a great job in order to get a high rating and a large community. But I would like to see the support of investors. I hope that after the stabilization of the crypto currency market, the sale of tokens will be successfully completed.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:42:04 PM

The developers have done a great job in order to get a high rating and a large community. But I would like to see the support of investors. I hope that after the stabilization of the crypto currency market, the sale of tokens will be successfully completed.
All participants of the ICO continue waiting for sales. This would help the team Verasity bring the project to the final stage of development in a timely manner. It seems to me that in the autumn the situation may become favourable.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

Not only novices get good opportunities. All participants, who will expand the category of video content will be useful for Verasity. I read that they will be encouraged. But details about that I have not yet seen.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

The project continues to bring us good news. I saw about the partnership with TRUTH Agency. I think this is also a very important event. This is an important stage in the development of the project to create good conditions for advertisers.
Nthissibar

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

The project continues to bring us good news. I saw about the partnership with TRUTH Agency. I think this is also a very important event. This is an important stage in the development of the project to create good conditions for advertisers.
The negotiation of new agreements on partnership - an important part of the work for a given period ICO. Many new projects are developed in parallel Verasity and they can bring certain benefits in achieving maximum results.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

The negotiation of new agreements on partnership - an important part of the work for a given period ICO. Many new projects are developed in parallel Verasity and they can bring certain benefits in achieving maximum results.
Developers continue to move forward. I did not doubt it. Their dedication was evident at the first stages of sales. I will wait for new messages.
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

Guys, i do not understand - developers just stopped ICO and after some time it will continue, or ICO was finished?
Also i think that decision about first exchange is not very good. Exrates is not very big exchange and personally i had some troubles with depositing to this exchange. So, hope that VERA token will be tradable at others exchanges too.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

Guys, i do not understand - developers just stopped ICO and after some time it will continue, or ICO was finished?
Also i think that decision about first exchange is not very good. Exrates is not very big exchange and personally i had some troubles with depositing to this exchange. So, hope that VERA token will be tradable at others exchanges too.

I think in the future you can see the token on standard exchanges. This will make the coin very popular. So I want to buy them in the future I think it will allow me to make good money on it.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

It is a very promising project and I would like to say that it is a direct competitor of YouTube . I think the guys will succeed and soon we will see something new and technological.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

It is a very promising project and I would like to say that it is a direct competitor of YouTube . I think the guys will succeed and soon we will see something new and technological.
Well, why not. I think that if this happens the tokens will fly to the moon! My tokens that I have already bought for myself. Grin
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

Will the Bounty campaign be active during the suspension of token sales?

Bounty is currently closed - you can find out more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3736175.0

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

You have suspended the sale of tokens for an indefinite period of time. Does your Bounty campaign work, or is it temporarily unavailable?

It is also paused at the moment - find out more information here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3736175.0

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

Your app is now available without working with block chain technology. How will the transition occur and what do you need to do for early users?

The app will be updated when our blockchain goes live. Currently, the Verafier component of the app is just a simulation of the process of witnessing new block creation.

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

I see that the application is not available for residents in USA, Cayman Islands, North Korea, Somalia, and Yemen. When will they be able to use your product?

The app is currently not available for these territories as there is an airdrop component to the app. When the platform is live it will be available in USA etc.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: