Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:52:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34608 times)
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405
Merit: 0

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:03:51 AM

Lips sealed
I see that the application is not available for residents in USA, Cayman Islands, North Korea, Somalia, and Yemen. When will they be able to use your product?
I also want to understand why these members can't use your app? This is a fairly large group of participants for consumption. This is not about investing.

There's an airdrop component to the app you see - when the product is live USA etc will be able to use the Verasity platform.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

Tell me please, how can I find out exactly what my KYC underwent successful validation? After 15 August you have planned an exit on an Exchange?

We'll have more information on KYC coming soon and as for exchanges I don't know if you saw this recently: https://medium.com/verasity/verasity-secures-first-exchange-listing-9c5b57466603

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

hello everyone. As i understood right you want make platform as youtube and instagrammtv? So i wonder to know what about copyrights? Will you banned content without copyrights or not?

Copyrighted and illegal material won't be allowed on Verasity. This is purely from a pragmatic point of view as big brands and global publishers will not adopt a platform that features such content.

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:07:59 AM

You now know download stats of your product?  I would like to know the opinion of the users of your application. I think they also benefit for analysis.

So far our community has been very positive about our app and its features. We'll be marketing it heavily in the future but for the time being, we're happy to have a smaller group of people testing it and providing feedback.

Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

The token sale is paused.
What is all this connected with? And will the token sale continue in the future?
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

The authors and their fans will have a good chance for closer and more effective cooperation through VeraSparks. I think that this innovation will help newcomers develop.
Users will be able to receive Verasity profit from participation in this function. I definitely want to try this opportunity. I think it is interesting the majority of participants. As the creator selects those users?
I'm not sure what the creator would choose its members for VeraSparks. But still would like to know more about this. Who will have the advantage to participate in the support ?

Anyone can buy a channel's VeraSparks using their VERA.

From that point on the user then owns a percentage of the channel's incoming VERA through the smart-contract. Let's say I put up 20% of my channel on the Spark Marketplace. You purchase all of that 20% in VERA. You'll then receive 20% of the incoming VERA into my channel until you sell those VeraSparks.

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:10:10 AM

Guys, i do not understand - developers just stopped ICO and after some time it will continue, or ICO was finished?
Also i think that decision about first exchange is not very good. Exrates is not very big exchange and personally i had some troubles with depositing to this exchange. So, hope that VERA token will be tradable at others exchanges too.

Please see this as it'll answer all your questions about the token sale pause: https://medium.com/verasity/update-on-the-verasity-token-sale-64c750ee81fb

EXRATES is just the first exchange listing announcement. We're working on others at the moment.

angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:50:13 AM

Guys, i do not understand - developers just stopped ICO and after some time it will continue, or ICO was finished?
Also i think that decision about first exchange is not very good. Exrates is not very big exchange and personally i had some troubles with depositing to this exchange. So, hope that VERA token will be tradable at others exchanges too.

Please see this as it'll answer all your questions about the token sale pause: https://medium.com/verasity/update-on-the-verasity-token-sale-64c750ee81fb

EXRATES is just the first exchange listing announcement. We're working on others at the moment.
Well, that's just great. We will wait and watch how this project develops. Good luck with the development of this project.
Ciidoctor

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

I think I saw something like this already.

Are you guys copy each other?  Shocked
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

Are you guys copy each other?  Shocked
Maybe its another or a competitor of verasity. There are so many projects in blockchain system and it is not prohibited that another group of team or people have the same idea but their system was far different from each one. Verasity is a big project if you will only learn how to read its basic summary or by reading its details on the website.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:02:09 PM

You now know download stats of your product?  I would like to know the opinion of the users of your application. I think they also benefit for analysis.

So far our community has been very positive about our app and its features. We'll be marketing it heavily in the future but for the time being, we're happy to have a smaller group of people testing it and providing feedback.
I think this will be a very useful experience for the development team. The community immediately gave a positive response to your work. I hope that this will continue.
lonely_one

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

What is all this connected with? And will the token sale continue in the future?
Paused, really?
What 's happened?
When the sale re-open,then I can start buying it?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:11:35 PM

Maybe its another or a competitor of verasity. There are so many projects in blockchain system and it is not prohibited that another group of team or people have the same idea but their system was far different from each one. Verasity is a big project if you will only learn how to read its basic summary or by reading its details on the website.
Yes you are right now very big competition and I see many bots in different branches of the forum. I think this is all the work of competitors
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

Paused, really?
What 's happened?
When the sale re-open,then I can start buying it?
The resumption of sales of ICO will begin after the stabilization of the situation in the market of crypto currencies. To participate in the sale, you need to monitor the updating of information on the project.  
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:50:49 PM

I have not seen a similar project at the Verasity. Of course, all video platforms have one goal. But if we look deeper, the advantages of this development will be understood. The product will be in demand by the  market  which will offer the best conditions for all categories of users.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

I have not seen a similar project at the Verasity. Of course, all video platforms have one goal. But if we look deeper, the advantages of this development will be understood. The product will be in demand by the  market  which will offer the best conditions for all categories of users.
You are right this project is unique in its I have not found in the search for anything like this. I think that the project will be a huge success after the launch of this platform.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

In our case, is very important support from partners and significant investors. I see that the team was able to convince a large number of reputable companies. This I like.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

Are you guys copy each other?  Shocked
The project team has already reported in this thread about their differences from potential competitors. I'm sure you'll be able to see the benefits of Verasity.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

how do I understand users will be able to receive any payments for viewing ads? And in the future will be able to pay for premium services on the platform?
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:15:47 PM

how do I understand users will be able to receive any payments for viewing ads? And in the future will be able to pay for premium services on the platform?
Well, why not. It will be possible to watch advertising or make micro-payments to the author and watch content without advertising. I understand that this is how it will work.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: