Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:34:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get Cryptocurrency Job??  (Read 2161 times)
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

Crypto Job is a something you need to plan and be patient with, curriculum bounty campaign project is one of the crypto, that someone needs to join and get paid through crypto Coin, and also joined short period of time crypto investment and crypto trading.
jefrihunter

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

i think you can get if you a cryptocurrency job if you have skill in many kind of campaign like Signature Campaigning, Translation and moderation, Telegram advertising, Creating video and the first you have to be hardworking to earn more and there are a lot of ways to make money from cryptocurrencies, you just have to find and apply them. Social media is one of the best method to earn an income because that's where most of the people spend their time. If you are an account that is followed by a lot of people you can promote ICO for other people or just create one yoursel 

elachious123

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

It all depend on your profession, I think most people that are engage in Cryptocurrency jobs recently are mostly developers, but there are other jobs you can do though
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

work with some projects.. work as a moderator of forums or other channels of some project Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:41:28 PM

I think that, first of all, you have to understand everything about crypto currency at least at the initial level! But, in my opinion, if you spend time on your own training, you will earn more than working for someone!
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

If you don't have enough knowledge and skills about cryptocurrency, then for instance you are a computer programmer you can join a team as part of the development member. Cryptocurrency jobs is not about only trading.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:20:23 PM

I think to get a job you must have some skills, those not only for cryptocurrency job.
for cryptocurrency job u may be have programming,marking, advertising etc skills.
With this capability, we can offer services by charging for bitcoins. I think that's the simplest way. Another way can be to become an investor for potential ICO projects, but you must understand the risks and choose the safest way.

ninokh

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:20:33 PM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..

if we do not have much knowledge about cryptocurrency. then we have to do is a lot of reading and discussion diforum this. this forum is indeed made for us to learn cryptocurrency. and while learning starts working on signature campaigns. the salary of the signature campaign is enough to meet daily needs. I think bitcoin and cryptocurrency are two things that are easy to understand.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
hanters

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..
if I do not have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency then I think the answer is very simple, that is by learning and continuing to learn. With real intentions all can be learned.
I have contracted with ICO, I follow social media campaigns, create articles, etc. maybe it's just a bit of money-making work, and much more that I still might not know and need to learn again. But the problem with having this job is that you will also be risking your time, and also when the ICO is successful then you will get the rewards but if not, your time and your work is just wasted. Also in terms of income, your income will also depend on the success of the ICO.
This kind of work is also temporary so it is best to have your own job as well as a side job with cryptocurrency. you can also create a new business as your daily business.
Jayskie15

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:15:21 AM

The first step towards finding crypto employment is making yourself employable. Make sure your social media bios are up-to-date, your profile pic looks professional and that you’re using these accounts to add value to the conversation rather than simply retweeting bitcoin memes. This doesn’t mean you have to reinvent yourself as a strait-laced wage slave, but a modicum of seriousness wouldn’t go amiss. While you’re at it, update your Linkedin, being sure to include relevant keywords in your job title and bio.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:24:37 AM

The cryptocurrency space has helped to solve major employment problem by employing many people to be a part of a project , team member or assistant. This employment varies as opportunities emerges. But a good thing is that anyone that wants a job in the crypto space must have a good knowledge of what cryptocurrency is about  so that such person will habe bettter easy, quick  understand of any job opportunity.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:48:03 AM

do you have any skill? like coding a website, application, or editing? or just a article writer? if you have that skill i think you can get the job and getting bitcoin as the payment from that job, if you don't have i think you can get a job from bitcoin, and you need to learn something about the new skill to get the job with bitcoin payment
The opportunities in this space are limited, so you need to improve your skills as much as you can if you don't then you're going to be another person trying to get some cryptocurrency, and as bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies get more popular the competition is going to become even more fierce so if you want to get some job in the industry you better do it now because tomorrow it could be too late.

beside the skill, there are many price competition which is each person that wants to give a service have the good value for the buyer, int his section you need to make your price is competitive than other people to make the buyer want to use your services, but you can't make the quality bad,

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:58:06 AM

do you have any skill? like coding a website, application, or editing? or just a article writer? if you have that skill i think you can get the job and getting bitcoin as the payment from that job, if you don't have i think you can get a job from bitcoin, and you need to learn something about the new skill to get the job with bitcoin payment
The opportunities in this space are limited, so you need to improve your skills as much as you can if you don't then you're going to be another person trying to get some cryptocurrency, and as bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies get more popular the competition is going to become even more fierce so if you want to get some job in the industry you better do it now because tomorrow it could be too late.

beside the skill, there are many price competition which is each person that wants to give a service have the good value for the buyer, int his section you need to make your price is competitive than other people to make the buyer want to use your services, but you can't make the quality bad,
Yeah there's a lot of work you might get in crypto, one of which sells services you have, for example you want to be a campaign manager because you're skilled in managerial, but there will be a lot of competitors you might get because bitcoin users are getting bigger, just like in the business world there will always be competitors, and that will determine the behavior or not is how good you work and price you offer
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:00:54 AM

I think you have to be experienced as a freelancer
in getting bitcoin, a person never expected his arrival from where
even I used to love playing ponzi, but I am sorry and disappointed, and my end is in practice for trading until now

triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:03:58 AM

maybe you can join in the bounty campaign or giveaway, bounty no need high skills and more knowledge
its so easy for everyone, happy trying  Cheesy Wink Cool
criss ronaldo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:40:51 AM

You can easily get jobs in field of customer support in crypto exchanges. If you are looking or the job of developer or security expert, you will have to take proper course.
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

Knowledge is power they say, therefore, if you don't have enough knowledge and skill about cryptocurrency ofcourse you have to learn about it. Don't be lazy to learn because you can learn a lot on this forum. Start to learn and to do something related crypto currency such as trading or investing, this is the way to go.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

There is no one who offer you job here only you can give job to yourself.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:23:53 PM

which I know if you want to get a cryptocurrency job, you should look for a suitable ICO or work you can do. Because there's pretty much average work, like signature campaigns, twitter, facebook, etc.
gledek

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:27:39 PM

if you seriously want to have a job in this field of Cryptocurrency, you must have special experience and high knowledge. Basically we master about Cryptocurrency. so you will be free to do the job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: