Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin will end soon?  (Read 1777 times)
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
Is this the beginning of the end?

Welcome to tge cryto world, couple of months will never be enough evidence to conclude something we cannot foresee, Bitcoin has been existing almost a decade, and different circumstances had been passed but then its still functional as before the price may dump and dump but thats how it goes Bitcoin is volatile currency, and as they say Bitcoin is just having a relief for the massive increase last year.

Harleybtc01

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:45:20 PM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..

Welcome to tge cryto world, couple of months will never be enough evidence to conclude something we cannot foresee, Bitcoin has been existing almost a decade, and different circumstances had been passed but then its still functional as before the price may dump and dump but thats how it goes Bitcoin is volatile currency, and as they say Bitcoin is just having a relief for the massive increase last year.
Its right, no one really knows when will bitcoin will end. Its all in the hands of the people, if we will just continue believing to it then we will get there. At 21M of bitcoins, i could say that its just limited once many people will know and use it, i am sure that its price will be very expensive and bitcoin holders will become millionaires and even billionaires.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

oh no, by seing 2 years ago. bitcoin will rise in last of the year. in start of the year, it is going down.

I think it will not happen, because as of now many people want to join or invest in bitcoin. In terms of market value it is dropping at this time but it will recover in a months  from now.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:51:11 PM

Is bitcoin will end soon?, i dont imagine it will happen, since many people now had invested on bitcoin. Many people had their time in bitcoin, many people now advertise bitcoin in many ways so how could bitcoin will end.
Saveralll

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

Bitcoin might end but not sooner. Maybe 10 years from now or more because more investors are attracted to it.Others believed that bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency right now.Being said so, I doubt that bitcoin will not end soon.
unpredictable and predictable when the end of bitcoin, until when bitcoin will not end despite many negative issue issues about bitcoin.Because bitcoin a lot of the devotees so hard to end,do not hesitate but stay relaxed and positive thinking.
MZMARY

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

This is only the very beginning, all will see their deposits on time - 5-10X, and all will unanimously assert that the crypto currency is scam, bitcoin scam
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

No. I don’t think that bitcoin will end in the coming future and I do believe that bitcoin has many years to come because firstly, bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity among the people of the world and also has gained a lot of users throughout the world. This all has lead to increase in demand of bitcoin among the people throughout the world. All this is evident because bitcoin price has increased significantly since it had started and isn’t continuously increasing.
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:56:22 PM

no one can expext what will happen to the bitcoin in the future , my opinion is bitcoin the future of money .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ryan1212

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:56:47 PM

Not yet, Nobody can declare that bitcoin is ending soon.It is just how bitcoin works unpredictable.Even the price go down still many investors are putting their trust and hoping it will go up soon with great price returns on their investment.Bitcoin is still at its best position among cryptocurrencies in the market of blockchain technology.Believe that bitcoin recovery is coming soon.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:58:24 PM

Not yet, Nobody can declare that bitcoin is ending soon.It is just how bitcoin works unpredictable.Even the price go down still many investors are putting their trust and hoping it will go up soon with great price returns on their investment.Bitcoin is still at its best position among cryptocurrencies in the market of blockchain technology.Believe that bitcoin recovery is coming soon.
It will be ok soon, it will take only a matted of time and some push to other countries and companies to trust BTC,  and crypto, some researchers might proves it soon how Crypto can help us.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

Ekram

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

No I think, bitcoin is not will end soon because bitcoin is the best and first digital currency in the world. I think it will never end because I think it has no end. I think it will become more popular in the future. So I can say that it will never end.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:57:39 PM

Yes of course! Everything here in Earth is temporary. There are always change even in the nature. Probably, bitcoin is just for today but tomorrow its useless. In case the value will gone and people will be satisfied the use of bitcoin, there is a possibility that it will fade. But I think it will happen hundred years from now.

Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

This is not the beginning of the end. I think the price of bitcoin has fallen a lot in the past few months. It will soon stop falling, and I think it has reached the bottom, and it is about to begin to recover, which is the beginning of a new rise in bitcoin.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

For me no one can say when is the end of bitcoin because no one knows even the higher rank in the forum. And I also assure it has an ending but no one knows when was it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

We should not talk about this kind of topic because no one can declare when will be the end of bitcoin and no one wants bitcoin will end because bitcoin is really big help to us.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

Its not the end of bitcoin. Price downfall on bitcoin is normal and it always happen. As we all know, its price is not stable and do always fluctuates. Its quite alarming that its price fall below $7k usd now, but im still positive that it will still rise. Its price solely depends on its supply and demand, so panic selling will only aggravate the situation. Lets all be positive, do not panic and keep trusting bitcoin.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

No, this is not the end of Bitcoin. because today there are still many people who believe in Bitcoin. Bitcoin will die when no one believes in Bitcoin, and everyone does not hold Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a highly fluctuated digital asset, up and down very quickly. I think this is natural, let's wait, if it's time Bitcoin Prices will also rise again
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

We cannot say when is the end of this but I can suggest that we should be all think positive because this bitcoin gives us opportunity to earn in our own ways.

AntonDrobot

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

Let bitcoin itself is a new phenomenon, but this behavior of asset prices has been seen repeatedly - it looks like a bubble. And if so, then it's time for investors to be nervous.
AntonDrobot

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

One of the main bitcoin developers (Bitcoin) Mike Hearn said that the experiment with the crypto currency failed and he will no longer participate in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: