Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin will end soon?  (Read 1779 times)
poniMeXs

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

No. It is impossible I believe. The prices are just on the dip end and the market is struggling, that doesnt signify an end to BTC, the market will recover, no doubt and the good days will be back. It may be new thing to some people for that’s why people spread wrong news about Bitcoin. But the reality is if you study and gather knowledge about it, it you become clear and easy to you.  Angry
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
Is this the beginning of the end?
No it would never be the end of the bitcoin if it is the end the bitcoin price would drop down on the starting value by itslef and will continue to drop until the starting price don't think too much on the price of bitcoin and everything will take into places, the only thing that we can do is wait until the bitcoin price go back to normal.
Oje

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

Not anytime soon I believe. If bitcoin should end soon, what will now be the future of cryptocurrencies? I know it still has a long way to go.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:22:38 PM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..

Sir it's not because bitcoin is going down it's mean it's the end or the beginning of the end of bitcoin , bitcoin is volatile the unpredictable ups and downs value of the coins , so either it go down further or it can increase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

it seems a small thing to say that bitcoin will disappear soon, because I know everyone and every country probably will not be able to stem this blockhain technology created by bitcoin. I think cryptocurrency will be higher and will be more popular in the future.

It is also revealed by the CEO of twitter itself that cryptocurrency is very capable to be bigger than the present, and this will also affect the major digital currency is bitcoin.
mhj

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

Bitcoin end?ha ha ha.never very soon. bitcoin end never  easy .bitcoin is a future able secure currency.but i don,t understand why you  think bitcoin end very soon? bitcoin price down it,s not mean bitcoin end .so keep patience .very soon bitcoin stable in market.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

Sir it's not because bitcoin is going down it's mean it's the end or the beginning of the end of bitcoin , bitcoin is volatile the unpredictable ups and downs value of the coins , so either it go down further or it can increase.
It can happen that Bitcoin can rule the market or it can disappear very soon.Anything can happen in the market.But seeing Bitcoin's progress we can say that it will not end near in the future.Its users are increasing day by day and more and more people are investing in it.In the future it can even give competition to the paper money.It is also said that blockchain technology will get better in the future.The prices will recover soon and it will again rule the market.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

Bitcoin won't end easily since there is a lot of investor in bitcoin where they will always find a way in bitcoin if there is a problem. Since bitcoin is only starting to become a big industry or is it already a big industry 😂
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

No and no. This is not the beginning of the bitcoin end, though the current bitcoin price keeps going down, but that's not the end of bitcoin. Try to calm down and do not panic, rest and wait, bitcoin prices will increase again.
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

No, bitcoin will not end, at least soon. I believe it will only improve its position on market, prices will grow up, and bitcoin not only recover, but also will be more leader than it was

rejekiku

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

This is not the end of bitcoin. It is very normal for bitcoin to go up and down. Just imagine that it started with centavo as its value so there is nothing to worry about bitcoin. It will no longer go back to its original value since many traders are waiting for the price to dip so they can buy more bitcoins. Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value.

yes, its true mate. It is very normal for bitcoin to go up and down. bitcoin will rise soon. i believe it .
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:20:21 PM

I think bitcoin will not end and will still survive, this condition is caused by high sales and also fake news, but because many parties support from some parties like asia, USA, and also G20, venezuela, japan, russia, london and others. I think bitcoin can be stable again and high again.

bitcoin should just let go of fake news and high sales.
simantobd

Activity: 162
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

I believe bitcoin can never end. Bitcoin is now popular with people. Many people have collected bitcoin, they are waiting for bitcoin's price increase. The prices are waiting for time and news. Bitcoin prices at any time will be in the previous position. So Bitcoin will never end.
wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

no, i belive bitcoin will going up. this conditions is normal.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

For me, it's not the end of bitcoin even there some many articles and news about bitcoin that making bitcoin’s amount plummet too much. Yes, bitcoin’s price rate is now very meager comparing to its amount in last December, but it doesn't mean that bitcoin will end. Way back in the year of 2012-2013 you will see that bitcoin’s rate at that time also plummet it's because so the issue that happens and most of the bitcoin users on that time panic and sell all their bitcoin; there are only a few people keep believing in bitcoin, and when the time comes that bitcoin become expensive they become millionaires and billionaires because of bitcoin.  Smiley
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

I admit, with the fall of very low bitcoin makes me panic, but I still hold the bitcoin I have. I still believe bitcoin can increase in value and I think this is not the end of bitcoin.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

Stop these annoying rumors. When you have this suspicion, in fact it has had thousands of doubts since the bitcoin formed and evolved. After 10 years, maybe those who have doubts are regretting not realizing the value and utility that bitcoin can bring. Bitcoin will not end that way. It will continue to evolve and more countries around the world will accept the bitcoin's practical value in the development of modern economies.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

No,  its all normal there are a lot of ups and downs on the price of Bitcoin years ago.  Don't worry to much it will only give you headache and a lot of stress that may cause you to lose your investment, just relax and have faith in Bitcoin.
Yes, i am agreed with u most of the people don't believe this .Bitcoin price always ups and downs and people only love up trends.I was meet bitcoin last year and seen many people get rich easily only for invest bitcoin.Now bitcoin face a big problem  as result its price got down and down but i am always believed bitcoin will be up and break all previous records

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:20:24 PM

I think the future is not known what will happen with bitcoin, but today bitcoin has grown and has a large user community. Although the current bitcoin falls below $ 7000, I believe it will soon recover and thrive in the future, so bitcoin can not end.
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

Every product has its correction point and from there most of the product bounce back and it is fact. Same likes that only bitcoin also having its correction point at present. Based on recent price down stream we should not come for any conclusion that bitcoin will end at any time which is impossible. For sure next few months bitcoin will bounce back and it wont end stay for ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: