Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why investors invest in bitcoin though some of them loose it ?  (Read 1938 times)
nichoslalble

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

Bitcoin is digital currency. So it any where to use. So before investing in any trading asset, they do proper analysis and afterward, they only buy at the right time at right price levels. They will only lose money if they are holding the trades which they have bought prior to $20,000 price levels otherwise they won't end in any kind of loss. Investors are investing here because Bitcoin is still holding that kind of big value here and I think people are really crazy about the bitcoin trading as it is having that kind of big potential to give you big returns.
Matthew Oliveiraa

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:18:36 PM

The simple answer is they have strong faith in Bitcoin rising. They consider this hard time a chance for them to buy at a cheap price.
Pamela Medeiross

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

They are long term investors who firmly believe in Bitcoin potentials rather than wanting to earn quick profit. At this rate, they aren't willing to sell with losses but wait to the right time - when Bitcoin gain its dominance.
Carney Nicholass

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

They bought at $20k and now the price is so cheap. If they sell it right now, it may be a massive loss. Bitcoin has drastically dropped and in no way can it recover just in the blink of an eye. So those calm and alert enough aren't gonna to sell this period.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

As per my knowledge, Some investors invest in bitcoin when the price reach to 20,000$ but now price is hardly more than 10000$.
Should they loose their money?
But still investors are invest in why ?
they already loose their money but there are lot of chance for comeback and profit. some investors buys more bitcoin now because the price is very low they want to recover a big loss thats why they are now buying more bitcoin.
Tranghoangvani

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:29:55 PM

because they fomo (Fear Of Missing Out). I myself also stuck in the $14 k
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

As per my knowledge, Some investors invest in bitcoin when the price reach to 20,000$ but now price is hardly more than 10000$.
they already loose their money but there are lot of chance for comeback and profit. some investors buys more bitcoin now because the price is very low they want to recover a big loss thats why they are now buying more bitcoin.
Yes they already loose their money and it is already expected since we witnessed the huge down of the market of bitcoin and it is also not unexpected that there's still people who choose to keep kn investing in Cryptocurrency because they already know in their self that bitcoin or crypto will be again in a good situation.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:44:23 PM

Someone has its own analysis especially for these investors. They have an analysis of whether they should continue investing or not. They must plan the right strategy for their investment. They must also be smart in reading opportunities so they will not miss the chance. Actually the investment process is still running so they can not be said to lose their money because they have not sold their bitcoin. This is still the stage of struggle and be patient. When they sell their bitcoin now then really suffer losses but if more be patient then the market will become normal and stable soon. I hope what the investor's decision and prediction is correct.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

The only reason I would think of is that they wanted to jump in the bandwagon and earn some money, but they were too late. They could have predicted Bitcoin topping around $20.000 and accept that they were late. Those investments were very dumb moves, they should have just skipped it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

Investors still believe in the capability of bitcoin to increase its value anytime that's why despite the constant decrease value of bitcoin for how many days now they are still buying some more.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

It shows that even investors lose some of their money. They invest again. Because when you lose your money it does not mean that you will lose again. Sometimes they gain huge earnings also. So they keep on investing.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

Investors are so good they always win, some of them loose but many of them believe in bitcoin that one of this days they will gain more profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

Some of investor still investing a lot of bitcoin because they believe on it in the future it may have a higher value or price again on the market so even as of now maybe they did not get any profit from it if they trade it at this moments but in the future they believe that they will gain a lot from it and better accomplishment via investing on it.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

Of course some investors will still invest bitcoin, because they see a great opportunity to be able to generate profit in the future by buying bitcoin at this time. They understand very well that the current decline in bitcoin prices is their best bet because they believe bitcoin will rise in price over time.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

Just like what some people said, bitcoin is only for risk taker. If you risk to invest your money possible that you get a higher profit. Some investors believe that anytime the value will be higher that's why some of them choose to invest. They know what they are doing, because they know there are more opportunities that is waiting.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

Probably because investors see the potential in bitcoin. And it holds greater advantage compared to some of the coins in the market today so if they invest in bitcoin, their chances are great over the years of holding them and trading them at the same time.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

Investing in bitcoin have lot's of risk and challenges and some investors are loose big amount of capital but they still continues to believe and trust to bitcoin that bitcoin will give them big profit cause they know that happen now in bitcoin is only temporary decreasing only and soon it will rise and shine again and give big opportunities to all his investors.
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:48:10 PM

I am more wondering even that now bitcoin reached almost $6,000 so what about those investors now I'm wondering how that they feel with such a price...
TopT3ns

Activity: 2618
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

investor are investor, they different from ordinary people like us. in their mind is to get profit and they brave to do it even loss. and some of them must be use free money like money that they not really use

Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:30:49 PM

Yes, lots of investors now are loose there money in bitcoin, but they are never afraid of that cause they believe that bitcoin will increase soon and give us big profits in our investment. Investor's never lose hope they always positive thinker that bitcoin will recover and reach there goal in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: