Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:16:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you recommend selling my Bitcoins now  (Read 2545 times)
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

Never ever sell your bitcoin with 0 profit just wait for the right time I'm sure it will come back to the right track in coming months just like last year maybe October-December is the most perfect time to sell your coins.
I agree with you . The last few months of the year are the best time to sell assets as this is the time when many people will start to make profit and all whales will leave the market for a long time. I think this is the time for people to buy and hold for several months because the market will go to the moon in the end

If you didn't hold your bitcoins for 2-3-4 years at least, you should not sell your bitcoins now. Waiting for more time will be okay for your holdings of bitcoin. The future of bitcoin is positive and you can have a better return by just waiting more.
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

Hodl is the answer, but if you need the money you can actually sell your bitcoin any time. That's what I did when I needed the money, I did not even think of the price of bitcoin and then I'll just hold the rest for future purposes.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

No, this is not the time for selling but accumulate more Bitcoins or Ethereum. If you had to sell it then why not sell it when it was near to $20,000. So, wait now and also buy more if the Bitcoin falls again at $5000. Hold again for one or two years, definitely, you will see the price level of more than $20,000.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

I recommend you not to sell Bitcoin below 15k USD else you will regret your decision when the price goes above 10k USD again. It is never a good idea to sell at the bottom since you will regret and chase the pump when the price rise and end up losing your more money.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold

I wouldn't recommend selling bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency now, particularly as the market is on the downtrend. December and not earlier - this is the best time to sell; you can try to sell at the peaks of the prices if you have trading experience, but this is quite risky.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:18:02 PM

Hodl is the answer, but if you need the money you can actually sell your bitcoin any time. That's what I did when I needed the money, I did not even think of the price of bitcoin and then I'll just hold the rest for future purposes.
Yes holding than selling bitcoin today by selling we can be lose actually. I am not always checking the price since the trend is dropping I am into holding. Good that you hold for the future so preferrably not for selling is the best.
harnorno2

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

In my opinion, I wouldn't realize my losses. There's a reason why people say buy low sell high, not buy high sell low. If you require money urgently, you really shouldn't be dabbling your 'precious' money in investments and cryptocurrencies.
IMatveeva

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

Everyone decides what to do. To sell those altcoins which I bought in December. If you sell them, you will lose some money. If you leave can be the market will grow. On the other Hand, if you sell and buy now cheaply, you can earn more money. But for some reason everyone is sure that bitcoin will cost $40 000.
2stout

Activity: 2394
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

Absolutely not, unless you are unable to HODL.  If you are able to HODL, then sit back and your patience will be rewarded significantly.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

BTC price is really low now, it is not really worth it to sell. I believe you buy at $20,000 level, it is not advisable to sell at losses. If I were you, I will continue to hold.
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold

no one knows about that, the market will still fall or rise again. if you buy at a low price and already got profit you can sell it, but if you buy at the high price i suggest you just hold and wait.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

I recommend you not to sell Bitcoin below 15k USD else you will regret your decision when the price goes above 10k USD again. It is never a good idea to sell at the bottom since you will regret and chase the pump when the price rise and end up losing your more money.
I would go with the same policy of not selling your Bitcoin right now and hold it as long as possible. This is because selling your Bitcoin in a red market like this will not earn you much profit. Selling your Bitcoin in a time when the values just starts getting stable is a bad idea. Besides, holding it in such conditions can be proved profitable in future and keeping the future profit in mind, the sharp minded investors hold their coins for long.
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:51:18 AM

It's hard to say whether you will last another month or two or even 3 losses, but that while the growth of a dynamic and permanent will not be a fact. On the other hand, what you lose if you continue to keep it, below 7k will not fall.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

it depends on you, if you think that you will earn a huge profit by selling now and buying later then go for it, at the end of the day, its your own money on the line.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

I think its not worth it if you sell your coins now because the market is down. Maybe take this moment to buy more if you have money because market will boom in a few months. And if you sell it now it's a big mistake and a big lose of money just be patience and wait the market in a high price.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
bastiankey03

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:51:09 AM

nope, not right now. atleast not at the current market condition
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

I think you should buy more bitcoin instead selling the ones you have because the market is still down and the bitcoin price is lower that the previous weeks. Then wait for its recovery and further price uptrend in the coming months because it will pump again soon.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:04:39 AM

I think you should buy more bitcoin instead selling the ones you have because the market is still down and the bitcoin price is lower that the previous weeks. Then wait for its recovery and further price uptrend in the coming months because it will pump again soon. Selling your bitcoin this time should be done when you need a money for emergency.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

it is never recommended to sell your bitcoins. because we are at around end stage of a bearish run so it is now time for buying not for selling. you can use your bitcoins maybe to collect some other strong altcoins as well.

turn the page
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

it is never recommended to sell your bitcoins. because we are at around end stage of a bearish run so it is now time for buying not for selling. you can use your bitcoins maybe to collect some other strong altcoins as well.
See selling of bitcoin depends upon how much you want to gain through the coin as currently, the price of crypto is not that high where you can expect a good amount of profit from it. For a good profit, you got to hold it for now and in order to add up for an additional profit, you even can practice buying the currency as the price now is supposed to be low thereby making it suitable for purchasing it. However, the coin is sought as a long-term investment thus it requires time and patience to be equally invested in the crypto with the money for a desired profit...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████