Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments.  (Read 3590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
27Pavel27

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

Now all gaming platforms that use blockchain technology have their own game tokens, why should these projects abandon their tokens and go to Tyrtkov tokens, what advantages get will gaming platforms on and will they hold Tyrtkov tokens as a single payment system?

I think, for first platforms need to be given some privileges, and then others will join themselves.

It's clear. So he ask what privileges will be distributed to the platforms. I believe that only money can attract new partners
NewMedved

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

I disagree. I do not believe that in our time only money can attract partners. Perhaps popularity or new joint projects
gabriella

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:08:21 PM

Now all gaming platforms that use blockchain technology have their own game tokens, why should these projects abandon their tokens and go to Tyrtkov tokens, what advantages get will gaming platforms on and will they hold Tyrtkov tokens as a single payment system?

I think, for first platforms need to be given some privileges, and then others will join themselves.

It's clear. So he ask what privileges will be distributed to the platforms. I believe that only money can attract new partners
Wait for what the project will offer to us before think that only money can do it here, you can't predict so much
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

Wait for what the project will offer to us before think that only money can do it here, you can't predict so much
Yeah i'm also think that here will be much more then just attract people by money, but let time show us.
27Pavel27

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

You understood me wrong. I'm not saying that this is the way of this project. I'm just talking about one of the options
isildur777 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

I disagree. I do not believe that in our time only money can attract partners. Perhaps popularity or new joint projects
The best way of attracting peolpe is solving their problems) Our project present a solution for certain society.
NewMedved

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

The best way of attracting peolpe is solving their problems) Our project present a solution for certain society.

With this I agree, in this direction and need to move
Makaroon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:48:26 PM

Popularity, but why do you need popularity? In order to earn money in the future
Vivaldisto

Activity: 210

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:23:24 PM

I wonder why in the topic there is not much activity? do you have a bounty campaign? or can you plan to hold it? where can I read your news yet?

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:30:15 PM

This is the friend for gamers I think.
It will make playing games even more fun and interesting, with the help of this project, since purchasing in Game item will be available using this token.
Nice job dev.

NewMedved

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:46:07 PM

Popularity, but why do you need popularity? In order to earn money in the future

Not only for this. Popularity is also needed for the reputation of the project
PowerLaunch
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

www.PowerLaunch.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:53:52 PM

If you need any help with your community check us out at: www.PowerLaunch.io
You can PM us on here or email me directly at dustin@powerlaunch.io

isildur777 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

This is the friend for gamers I think.
It will make playing games even more fun and interesting, with the help of this project, since purchasing in Game item will be available using this token.
Nice job dev.
Thanks. You are right. Our project will become a friendly unit for certain group of gamers. Maybe, for u2)
isildur777 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

I wonder why in the topic there is not much activity? do you have a bounty campaign? or can you plan to hold it? where can I read your news yet?
News will be announced in few days, airdrop and bounty campaigns started on April.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:09:17 AM

I think this project also going in the right direction and before we saw more detailed info we can't judge them more
gabriella

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

If you need any help with your community check us out at: www.PowerLaunch.io
You can PM us on here or email me directly at dustin@powerlaunch.io
Don't spam your advertising links here, please. It's not polite and don't allowed if you don't want have red trust in future.
27Pavel27

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:29:09 PM

I think this project also going in the right direction and before we saw more detailed info we can't judge them more

Good evening, yes, I agree with you, need to wait to understand about the project more
NewMedved

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

You say:"Completion of negotiation with cryptocurrency exchanges in April". What exchanges are you talking about?
27Pavel27

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

Yes, I also wanted to know, there is a chance to get on such exchanges as Bittrex or Poloniex?
gabriella

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

Yes, I also wanted to know, there is a chance to get on such exchanges as Bittrex or Poloniex?
I'm sure it will be on this exchanges, after some time from token releases, maybe with some latency
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: