Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:01:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution to overcome panic  (Read 1039 times)
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

I am also a beginner here, I still need a lot of theory to be able to learn. Maybe I can learn from the exposure thread-thread available here, and I also can learn from the seniors who are here. I'm sure the seniors who are here already have a lot of knowledge and experience about the world of crypto. I did so in order not to panic in the face of a volatile crypto situation. Furthermore, in receiving input from others it should first be filtered do not directly follow the words, we must have the principle to be selective in choosing the right input for us, so as not easily shaken by others and circumstances.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:01:51 PM

Better to not depend on others just follow the coinmarketcap.com for the upcoming probable price hikes and do accordingly

I do it regularly. My morning starts with the visit to this site. I am checking the progress or the regress of the coins. As I see, today the market is ready to recover, but still, its volatility is extremely high.
xxToaDxx

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:09:24 PM

There are many ways in which one can avoid panic in crypto sphere,  1) stay around people who have been in the game already and have experienced what is going on over and over again.  2) don't sell after panic because you heard about a news, always try to make sure that every information received from you are genuine , then seek advice from those ahead to ask if you can sell or hodl
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:21:51 PM

Better to not depend on others just follow the coinmarketcap.com for the upcoming probable price hikes and do accordingly
i agree follow yours intuitions and do what you belief. Doing a lot of research about bitcoin is a good thing and you can make it as your material to decide your action. The market is so volatile right now its really annoying and make me nervous to hold my coin when its going down but im sure somehow it will bounce back.
Surely it would be better if it has good market analysis capability. Not only fix on one market but also compare it with other markets to determine the best price. It depends on the experience and willingness to learn. Do not be shy to ask a friend or someone who is more understanding.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:46:30 AM

As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets. What should we do when under such conditions.

1. Seek information or signal to the next bitcoin price movement
2. Join groups or communities of crypto merchants, or
3. Confident and reinforce the belief that bitcoin prices will recover.

If you have any other suggestions, I would be more pleased. Thank's

Thank you for your advice, and I agree with you. I have another suggestion in addition, that is to be patient to wait by following some gift campaigns, maybe with that activity, our panic will diminish by itself. We try our days there are always activities that we do. I'm sure the panic will disappear within us.

yj300316

Activity: 154

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

as a coin holders, i can feel the panic inside if coin price is falling greatly.
but for now, i know that when cryptocurrency falling, it will be rising again in the future.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

The only solution to overcoming panic is to only invest money that you can afford to lose. Doing otherwise will result in guaranteed panic at every large price drops as there is a chance of you losing your hard earned savings. Also patience is a key in trying to not panic and try to avoid watching the price of your coins every few minutes or hours.

cryptotenoy

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

my advice, you should be patient to wait for bitcoin prices to go back up again.
and you have to be sure and believe that bitcoin prices will definitely be stable again.
You have a point there mate,i know sometimes we can be skeptical on the price drops that it might dumped more and become worthless but we have to believe in bitcoin.It had made already its name in the market and more people  entrusted their wealth on bitcoin even if they know the risk  involve in investing in crypto.There maybe altcoins that also exist but i still prefer to trust bicoins capability.
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:14:50 PM

You just don't have to sell your bitcoins, that's all. Moreover, I recommend not to follow the price at all, but just to forget about your investments for several years.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kristinasm

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

Thank you for the advice about panic, it is very necessary for beginners and especially impressionable investors.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:25:48 PM

As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets. What should we do when under such conditions.

Man, I must thank you for this post. Probably the decision might sound a bit simple, but it will work surely. I also do believe that the more information about Bitcoin, its benefits we have, the less will be the level of panic (if it even appears).
UIXID

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:35:02 PM

When I take decisions on crypto-currencies I look at common sayings in the world media and do the opposite. The media are controlled by the world's rich people who earn money by misleading ordinary people.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

thats for newbie , well we as bitcoiners rookie or already experience should contribute
we are all affected in bitcoins movement , as newbie yes i agree with your 3 pointers

to those experienced , i myself whose trading bitcoin for 2 years now i cant say that im an expert

im still exploring but i can say im ahead to some, as an experienced bitcoiner i suggest that we should

share our knowledge to newbies , feed them with pointers that can help them grow and trust and believe

in bitcoin.

scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:11:10 PM

Because the market is very stressful, people working in this market can be extremely stressful and very tired. It is not easy to come up from the panic, but it is possible if desired. It is enough to be knowledgeable about it and to make appropriate movements in the direction that the market can go. In addition, faith and patience are required.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

When I take decisions on crypto-currencies I look at common sayings in the world media and do the opposite. The media are controlled by the world's rich people who earn money by misleading ordinary people.
Determine long-term investment in this market so that you do not have to worry too much when the market fluctuates because fluctuations in financial markets are very normal. I believe that bitcoin will achieve great value this year so investors should not be so worried about the value of bitcoin at this time.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:34:17 PM

I think the best thing to do is to set a month on when you were planning to sell your coins. By doing that, you can avoid worrying too much and it lessens the possibility of panic selling. In my case, I was planning to sell my coins by December because that is the time that I needed the money. If this doesn't work for you, try joining a group where they are encouraging to hodl bitcoin. I am sure they will also have predictions that can help you boost your confidence on your coin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

I've been into panic since i started doing crypto and got here on this forum. But luckily, i never let my feelings control my mind. What i did is just believe that everything is going to be alright and i never look at my wallet and the cryptomarkets for about a month that time. When i came back and got to check it, i was just amazed with what i saw. All is GREEN.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:51:52 PM

4. Sell it and invest in other low priced coins or promising ICO projects.

If you use it as payment method, the current price anyway does not much play a role. But I can not understand what investors think when buying at $8,000 or $9,000 per coin? I mean price was $10 per coin in the early stages, why buy so high then? Tell me your strategy?

Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:53:01 PM

You are going to experience a lot of that here in cryptocurrency market. Because the market here is unlike stock market. The price is very volatile and pump & dump does really exist here. So set your mind and be prepared. You need strong balls here. When you see Bitcoin go down, do not be afraid. It is a normal phase of Bitcoin and it will go up again. Just follow a few trusted people/group when you want to have updates about crypto. Do not follow too much because it will make you confuse to decide.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:03:18 PM

Panic is all mental. when you decide to be paranoid and fear creeps in then panic will take over, he problem is it costs you more often than not. the only way is to relax and make sure you are will informed with the right kind of information before you start panicking
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: