Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution to overcome panic  (Read 1037 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

the best solution from me is keep holding. and stay relaxed, do not panic selling. this is just the scenario of the whales, they control the bitcoin price. so make the trend to get a big profit. for lessons, use only a portion of capital when the price is high. because it has the risk of falling prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets. What should we do when under such conditions.

1. Seek information or signal to the next bitcoin price movement
2. Join groups or communities of crypto merchants, or
3. Confident and reinforce the belief that bitcoin prices will recover.

If you have any other suggestions, I would be more pleased. Thank's

its normal for the newbies like you lack of knowledge about the bitcoin information how to handle properly of your asset.
1. information are very important those have bitcoin or altcoins
2. joining in the signal groups are depends on the holder's monitoring into the coinmarketcap are enough for me.
    the advantage joining in the signal group if your working in trade day job.
3. as newbie i suggest to all need to get skills and learn the importance of virtual crypto currency how bitcoin recover to the value after the price dip
    of course yes people full understand how bitcoin recover after decrease  are very confident without worrying.

next time if the bitcoin price falling dump do not panic and do not listen to the fuds making panic with you.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:24:23 PM

As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets. What should we do when under such conditions.

Panic is just a normal feeling specially when we see the price is falling down but to avoid this kind of feeling is just relax and sit in the corner and don't always monitor the price and come back later.

cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:29:07 PM

I think joining a community can help to overcome panic.In the community, you will got the oppurtunity to share your thinking and can also know about the otherss.When you will find that not only but also a number of people are in the same position of you,then you will got strength and can be mentally consoled. So,you won't panic anymore.
Not all community can give you all those benefits. Some communities just keep telling lies and spread FUD in their discussion. The best way to overcome panic is we can ask our "pro" friend. You'll always have one friend that more knowledgable than you, cool, and not affected by FUD. It means you can ask him first if you can't even decide what to do.

sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:53:40 PM

I will simply advice that you stop watching the price chart. It sometimes becomes very difficult to avoid selling when you see that you are loosing. You can avoid this by staying away from the price chart

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:24:32 AM

always remember in every investment there is a possibility that the your investment might lose, there is always risk in everything not just crypto but in fiat also. You should not invest on anything that you can't afford to lose because that is a very huge risk. we know that a lot of people invested on bitcoin even they don't know what is happening when the price drops they will pull out their investment and that is the big problem for a lot of investor, they don't study first what are the risk the will happen on their investment and the result is lost. bitcoin will sure recover in the future.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:32:59 AM

Newbies do not possess the skill that old members have. It is difficult to predict what will happen next based on chart which is why it is best to ask those people who have sufficient knowledge about stuffs here. Reading threads here can somehow enlighten your mind and if it still confuses you, consult someone. This is what I personally do. Good thing I know some people who are joined here ahead of me. In terms of panicking, so far I have not let my panic decide for my actions.

I agree with you. Besides, they can't stand still on their decision. They tend to explore more things that can influence their trading decision and I have to admit I am also one of them. I usually make panic selling when my asset falling. Thanks to you, it opens my mind to further ask a competent person and learn more about it. I hope this forum will be always useful to every newbie out there.
Eko prasetyo

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:33:28 AM

I think how to respond if the price goes down requires a lot of speculation such as check the history of the price recently happened how the movement, like the trend of the last few months / last few years.You will observe that the price actually rose before the end of the year. Ask for information on about market conditions ,to senior bitcoin that you trust. The most important thing is that confident, remember that the price of Bitcoin is too much cheaper last year than current prices, remember many things that can happen to the market every time.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:45:11 AM

I agree with that mate the only survival to do is to hodl bitcoin trust bitcoin that will recover soon this happening of dumping of bitcoin is natural. Learn applied patience that will make you to success in the end.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:54:30 AM

Newbies do not possess the skill that old members have. It is difficult to predict what will happen next based on chart which is why it is best to ask those people who have sufficient knowledge about stuffs here. Reading threads here can somehow enlighten your mind and if it still confuses you, consult someone. This is what I personally do. Good thing I know some people who are joined here ahead of me. In terms of panicking, so far I have not let my panic decide for my actions.

I agree with you. Besides, they can't stand still on their decision. They tend to explore more things that can influence their trading decision and I have to admit I am also one of them. I usually make panic selling when my asset falling. Thanks to you, it opens my mind to further ask a competent person and learn more about it. I hope this forum will be always useful to every newbie out there.

Yes, I think that is a normal reaction to people especially new with cryptocurrencies since they were affected with the sudden drop in price. Let's bear in mind that cryptocurrencies will also undergo bear market or fluctuations which I think is normal in cryptocurrency market. If anything like this will happen, just stay cool and just wait until it will recover. Sometimes it will took for a while to recover it's market price and that is what usually happens. Hold still your coins, that's it.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:30:46 PM

When I see a drawdown beginning, I just stop looking at the price. I feel much calmer when I'm not watching this constant fall.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:36:26 PM

As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets.
We all get confused sometimes - and in this line of work, frankly, there is no one who will be able to calm you down when everything around you is crumbling.

Often this is not the efficient way - as most of short-term analysis is based on technical indicators, which tend to lags (as they were created to describe stock market)
and overall are not that amazing to predict shifts of a highly volatile asset like cryptocurrencies.

Sometimes you will only be more frustrated by the info you may collect there - as people there tend to be scaremongers.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

Analyzing bitcoin prices is a very difficult price and worth to see from the results and very large. and also miss prediction always potential . so the most fundamental is looking at in the amount of buying volume compared to selling. Because actually if you buy with a large nominal value you will surely be careful with the assets you have. as well as wasapada with every action of the market that you do.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:00:52 PM

We have the same thoughts, in my opinion to solve the problem og having a panic about holding and buying bitcoin is to seek for information, read some books, talk to other bitcoin users, it will help you a lot. Another thing is to try to take a risk, although it can gives you a lot of fear but at the end it will gives you a lots of experiences.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:19:04 PM

When I see a drawdown beginning, I just stop looking at the price. I feel much calmer when I'm not watching this constant fall.
I think your solution isn't a bad one but will your mind really stop watching at the price when there is a drawdown on the chart ?
Telling yourself is easy but make yourself don't do it really is a challenge because everyone is curious about their investment and that will force them to do the checking price.

EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:24:00 PM

The solution is relax your mind before find the price if value will increase or decrease for stop panic and feel better
celcoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:07:39 AM

The arrangement is to send all of your vitality to one thing you'll higher well lead of. you would like to understand that when you enter within the realm of cryptos, you actually cannot lead of the money you have got contributed; so, your exclusive management is that the purpose at that you select to carry or WITHDRAW. apart from that, you have got no say on what or however the market are. what's additional terrible is that the crypto showcase basically is unsteady over and past what's anticipated from it. All i would like to underline is for you to own a superior comprehension on however crypto's market functions since once that happens, you may acumen to manage freeze giving on these lines abstaining from conveyance concerning huge misfortunes.
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:40:48 AM

You are going to experience a lot of that here in cryptocurrency market. Because the market here is unlike stock market. The price is very volatile and pump & dump does really exist here. So set your mind and be prepared. You need strong balls here. When you see Bitcoin go down, do not be afraid. It is a normal phase of Bitcoin and it will go up again. Just follow a few trusted people/group when you want to have updates about crypto. Do not follow too much because it will make you confuse to decide.
luffy.2

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:41:40 AM

Panic is all mental. when you decide to be paranoid and fear creeps in then panic will take over, he problem is it costs you more often than not. the only way is to relax and make sure you are will informed with the right kind of information before you start panicking
trannchieuu

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

the sulcus for many boards is just a nuisance because if you think it's just losing it with the purchased altcoin or bitcoin it's not the salesmanship that's just bought altcoin or bitcoin the good way to do is just hold you so you do not get lost
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: