Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall of crypto is near  (Read 1295 times)
antoclaus

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

the market is swinging all the time
if you analyze the market correctly, everything will be fine
Felimon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:21:50 PM

No one in the right mind will think that because whales won't let their big time investments to fall and turn to nothing. We know that these whales manipulate the market but fortunately they don't do stupid things like making the cryptos gone. And the fact that they're almost done in buying so it's time to taste the moon again.
Yours opinion is true and i agree with this. whales are control the cryptos and they just want to show us that crypto have no future. Don't be fool, whales will not let their big investment gone for nothing.  Grin
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:55:20 AM

So does that means that when the stock market falls down the cryptomarket goes down too? So where the money goes? In food warehouses? Is it like the end of the world?
I don’t know where there is any sort of relation between bitcoins and stock market. I think, as far as I know, they are totally independent. Because stock market exchange includes all financial amounts that being used under the supervision of government. Where bitcoins are decentralized so how even some one can knows about money any person have in bitcoins in his wallet.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

No one in the right mind will think that because whales won't let their big time investments to fall and turn to nothing. We know that these whales manipulate the market but fortunately they don't do stupid things like making the cryptos gone. And the fact that they're almost done in buying so it's time to taste the moon again.

yeah , this market has big whales behind it , and most of them are professionals and dont sell in loss , they just need time to fill up their pocket then markey would gets explode!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

Crypto are not going anywhere. These will survive longer than we can even make to live. Indeed, big whales are going to take care of the whole digital market making sure it not only survives but prospers too with time. Besides, there is also a possibility that every country might come up with its own digital currency so the point is, one way or the other, crypto coins cannot get disappeared.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:14:37 AM

Crypto are not going anywhere. These will survive longer than we can even make to live. Indeed, big whales are going to take care of the whole digital market making sure it not only survives but prospers too with time. Besides, there is also a possibility that every country might come up with its own digital currency so the point is, one way or the other, crypto coins cannot get disappeared.

Cryptos in general are here to stay; but that's probably true for top 10 CMC coins, including Bitcoin; for the rest, well, we have to watch and see.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:40:39 AM

Looks like he did a good speculation but when could it happen?

Problem with doubt is it will eat you until you surrender. Although it may happen, I mean it is really possible but can you tell what exact time is it? People are holding their crytpo got that one reason.
If we all know when to buy and sell then we are already rich or bitcoin wont have any value anymore.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:09:30 AM

Can't deny that but fall of cryptos are happening everyday you can't also deny that i am joking. You are implying that it would greatly go down eventually. That's just absurd how can you tell that it would go so down just because the crypto are dumping doesn't mean it will alwyas go that way grow up you a higher member than me for gods sake.
13abyknight

Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

I am in immense pain to say that i foresee the fall. I would not be surprised if we lose from this point to 50-60 percent.
Accirding to my knowledge institutional investors are bidding out from crypto and stocks.
Stocks has already dwindling now and same will comeback to crypto.
I know some will say it is a fud but friends i am not joking. You are free to not  to buy my thoughts.
Hope i will save someone.
Thank you.
Price today: 7930 usd per bitcoin.

A good thousand dollar below the price you've mentioned and yet the market is looking green over the last few days even for the past week. Might be demoralising with respect to current prices but the crypto market looks to be on the verge of making a comeback very soon. A bullish run is always on the cards after almost three odd months of complete draught.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:31:35 PM

I am in immense pain to say that i foresee the fall. I would not be surprised if we lose from this point to 50-60 percent.
Accirding to my knowledge institutional investors are bidding out from crypto and stocks.
I know some will say it is a fud but friends i am not joking. You are free to not  to buy my thoughts.
Thank you.

A good thousand dollar below the price you've mentioned and yet the market is looking green over the last few days even for the past week. Might be demoralising with respect to current prices but the crypto market looks to be on the verge of making a comeback very soon. A bullish run is always on the cards after almost three odd months of complete draught.

Yeah this is how Bitcoin has always evolved: big spike up, then stall and linger down 50% for months, sometimes years.

Just compare today's "disappointing" price to last year's price, and you will see.

In the meantime, people are buying Bitcoin everyday, at current price. That's more and more people everyday who will not sell below today's price (if they are smart). Keep doing that for a few months, then at some point all circulating Bitcoin will have been bought at new high price and then BTC market will run out of sellers, as people will refuse to sell at current price (since that's the price they paid). That's when price can go back up again on another spike.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

Thank you.

Ps: sorry for typos i am on smartphone and oil is in my hands, i saw something ehich i could not resist..so i decided to spread my words with you guys.
Well you are free to have your own opinion nothing wrong with that I am just wondering, why do you think that stocks and cryptocurrencies are connected? Yes both are speculative assets but their nature is very different if people were to really run out away from stocks we will see a huge and massive growth in the price of gold and it's very likely that will see the very same with bitcoin as well.
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:34:22 PM

It's not a fall of crypto as you have listened to that quote that everything which needs to move forward takes a step back before moving forward. Same thing crypto is doing taking a step back before moving forward and going to the moon.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:14:25 AM

Your account is hero but your talk is not like a hero member. Did you ever see btc down from $1300 to $150 its more then 80% and did you still see btc still a live now ? Crypto is far from death. It fall but not failed. It is created for future use untill now it is still in adoption phase. Trial and error happen to make the world better.
cheesegrilledU

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:21:56 AM

What can I say, its just personal thinkings that vary individual wise. You might have got some points to be worried
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

yeah , this market has big whales behind it , and most of them are professionals and dont sell in loss , they just need time to fill up their pocket then markey would gets explode!
I don’t really think so that any of the crypto currency or the entire crypto market will end up this soon. It is just the beginning and that things will get better soon. we need not be worried about anything and that we need to hope for the best all the time. just think positive and do not make any such decision which can make you feel regret later and that keep on holding your coins.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:39:36 AM

Your account is hero but your talk is not like a hero member. Did you ever see btc down from $1300 to $150 its more then 80% and did you still see btc still a live now ? Crypto is far from death. It fall but not failed. It is created for future use untill now it is still in adoption phase. Trial and error happen to make the world better.

this is something that we should know and we need to understand that everytime the crypto is fallen, the crypto will trying to rise again and no matter it's hard, they crypto finally will stay survive. and I believe that after this a long journey in the bottom of price, we can see that the crypto can reach more high than before and with more people will come to the crypto, it will give a new power to the crypto to grow more. the crypto will exist in around us and the crypto will help our life with much of benefits that we can use.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

Thank you.

Ps: sorry for typos i am on smartphone and oil is in my hands, i saw something ehich i could not resist..so i decided to spread my words with you guys.

in my opinion this is only from the many bad news that attack the condition of cryptocurrency and not only that for now it seems that many developers are hit by money laundering scandals that eventually banya developers who are caught, really sad.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Webberson

Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

The recent situation of the market, has actually given people different insights and opinions of the crypto market. It is on this note, that most people think the end of crypto is at hand. But i believe this is just the beginning for crypto.

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

The recent situation of the market, has actually given people different insights and opinions of the crypto market. It is on this note, that most people think the end of crypto is at hand. But i believe this is just the beginning for crypto.
I'm not sure if this is the end of crypto. although the price of all crypto is crash but this shows that the fluctuating price is definitely up and down
so it is common for other commodities to be like that and later in the middle of the year all will be stable again

vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:52:20 AM

This is pure fud! Why you speculate like that if you're knowledgeable enough, sure crypto will fall but it'll surely comeback. I'm believer of blockchain and not just the name but also the benifits that can change our life style soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: