Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:00:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you need to pay first before you can claim your rewards on bounty campaign?  (Read 451 times)
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

Bounty rewards are given for your work which you do to promote the project. So, if a project asks you to pay for your work then its a scam project. Don't ever fall for these tricksters, everyday they are trying to find new ways to rip off people. Just be careful and stay away from these kinds of project. Help potential investors by tweeting or posting on Facebook against this project also warn people in the telegram group.

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

Surely a scam! stay away because legit projects wont ask the hunters to send any amount that is why they are hiring hunters indirectly to get paid for their promotions,use some logic and you will be aware with these scams.Shady businesses are always there but you must make some good decisions when it comes in transacting with these people.

yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:30:29 PM

I have a recent bounty campaign and they are saying that i need to pay them 0.004 btc before i can earn my bounty rewards. This is the first time i heard of it. I already reported it to the moderator but based on their reply they cannot do anything because i will fall under biased decisions
This is some nonsense, how is it to pay? Do you mean the commission for the withdraw? Then why is she so big. For the first time I hear about this

cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:32:09 PM

Beware it is obviously a scam do not risk your coins for these tokens ,theres a lot of other good bounties so you should avoid these campaigns or people because that is a redflag already you know what to do report it to moderator so that they wont succeed to their shady businesses,normally successful ICOs will just send your tokens directly to your wallet.

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

I have a recent bounty campaign and they are saying that i need to pay them 0.004 btc before i can earn my bounty rewards. This is the first time i heard of it. I already reported it to the moderator but based on their reply they cannot do anything because i will fall under biased decisions

Sounds like sheer bullshit to me. Why would they want you to pay them for you to advertise for them? Don't send them money. Participate in a bounty that is legit. Take Darico.io for example.
it is not good to do and you do not have to pay because we are just promoting and not being an investor. because after all bounty campaign should not ask for payment to participants.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:35:42 PM

No.....claiming your bounty rewards is free! Why would anybody pay to claim rewards after working for some months.
I have participated in some bounties and had never been told such.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

Bounty rewards are given for your work which you do to promote the project. So, if a project asks you to pay for your work then its a scam project. Don't ever fall for these tricksters, everyday they are trying to find new ways to rip off people. Just be careful and stay away from these kinds of project. Help potential investors by tweeting or posting on Facebook against this project also warn people in the telegram group.
You shouldn't have to pay money to receive a reward from the campaigns that you participated in. If they ask for money then it's a scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:42:19 PM

Nope,obviously that is a scam and you should stay away from these people.Scammers will always take advantages every situation do not let them steal your coins! Use some logic if they want to very the hunters why not ask for KYC verification? its not necessary to ask coins for these shit tokens because it isnt worth if the token wont be listed!

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:50:13 PM

Obviosly a scam attempt,mark my own words its a SCAM! do not let these noob people fool you,probably they didnt get the quota to scam investors that is why they are trying to get something from the bounty hunters! these people should be reported to the moderators because it is a redflag already scammers will always find their way.

cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:55:30 PM

Why would you pay for it? for verification,you will need to send your IDs but not your coin that is surely a redflag and you should it immediately to the moderators so that these people wont have a chance to steal millions of dollars! No legit project will require that because the hunters are getting paid not being asked,hunters are not investors!

cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

Surely a scam,stay a way ! these people will try everything to get your coins do not let them fool you be vigillant and aware to everything.Always ask the community and other people to confirm if these are legit people because no ICO will ask the hunters to pay because hunters are the ones who are getting paid by the ICO.

maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

Bounty hunters should be the one to get paid not the other way,looks like a scam because it is the first time that i have heard that an ICO will ask the hunters to pay for their bounties! that is bullshit and stupidity and im sure it will turn into scam! no one should ask something like this to the hunters because these people are promoting their ICO without any assurance.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

LOL this is absurd! unacceptable because the hunters should be the one to get paid not these shit ICOs! it is 100% scam and you should stay away or else you will lose your investment! obviosly a traditional scam like what others are doing promising shit things to get into hands of people's money as always! I wonder how that campaign will end or they are gone by now.

barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:10:34 PM

Maybe you are referring to cash out your money because if that the case, yes you need to pay charge or should I say GAS that is is the term you call here in my country but not so big amount maybe around $ 30.

cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

That is suicide and you shouldnt be letting these fools get your coins,stay away and report them immediately i have experience this yesterday in FIANCIA scam which requiring me to send .01 ETH for me to get verified in KYC? what the hell is that KYC that will require you to send ethereum first what an idiot people these are indian nationals that is why you need to stay away.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:13:49 PM

I really doubt that you would need to pay, please post the name of the bounty here, as it's more likely that the bounty manager is actually trying to scam you. Definitely don't pay, you have fulfilled your half of the bargain by completing the bounty requirements, that is everything you should need to do to receive your rewards. Unless the bounty said in its terms and conditions that this is a requirement, you're almost certainly being scammed.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:20:29 PM

Of course you dont need to pay anything because you are promoting these ICOs to get paid not the other way around.Stay away from these shady things so you wont get scammed,these people will always try to steal your money so you should be  more vigillant and aware with these schemes,no legit projects or ICOs will require the hunters to pay!

Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

this is currently happen to me right now and i dont even know what to do,they first they told us to pass kyc then we should pay for gas fee before we can get reward
23xfi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

I have not heard of anyone paying before they can receive their bounty rewards. As far as I am concerned, you should run away from projects like that. You are supposed to receive payments for the WORK you've done and shouldn't have to pay anyone to get it.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

Definitely a scam ! do not let these people get your coins,no campaigns or ICO will ask the hunters to send their money because the main purpose of the hunters are to get paid,not to pay something for their hardwork that is stupidity ,these scammers are obviously trying to get something from the hunters before they disappear!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: