Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:40:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you need to pay first before you can claim your rewards on bounty campaign?  (Read 451 times)
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

I have a recent bounty campaign and they are saying that i need to pay them 0.004 btc before i can earn my bounty rewards. This is the first time i heard of it. I already reported it to the moderator but based on their reply they cannot do anything because i will fall under biased decisions
This is some nonsense, how is it to pay? Do you mean the commission for the withdraw? Then why is she so big. For the first time I hear about this
It's best for you to leave that campaign and do another one. Paying that money doesn't guarantee you to get your money back.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:43:23 PM

That is bullshit,no one noobs will send their money to these people its a 100% scam so you should be aware of these shady things ,bounty hunters are getting paid not the opposite of it! ICOs are the ones who are paying the hunters not other way around its clearly an attempt to steal people's money and you should be more vigillant and stay away from these shits.

invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

This is clearly a scam attempt. Never join in any airdrop, bounty where they ask participants to pay a certain amount of BTC or Ethereum. Can you post the link of that bounty on here, or any kind of proof of your words? It'd be helpful for us to know about that project and who is this scammer asking people to pay in btc to collect their bounty rewards.

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

That is alread a redflag,avoid that campaign and move on because these ICOs are the one should pay us not the opposite,we are the hunters and they are the employers surely that is a potential scam attempt and you should report it to the moderator so that these shit people wont have any good chance to scam investors.

reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

LOL  Grin obviously a scam and it made my day already! these people are too desperate to scam people.Promising the hunters that they will receive the eth after the ICO,stakes arent worthy if these people are going to ask for something.This is the first time i have heard this scheme and we should be aware from these scams in the future.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:03:02 PM

Stay away its sounds a scam to me! obviously they shouldnt be asking anything from the hunters because its their obligation to send the tokens after the ICO to the hunters,we arent forced to participate these campaigns but they shouldnt be taking advantage the situation to scam the hunters,i wonder how that campaign ends? shady business for me!

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

Scam attempt! they are too obvious and they should be reported immediately but i doubt they are still on the move,probably they have already run away from the investors! Do not let these people fool you ,be vigillant,alert and be suspicous if you some redflags stay away and warn other people so there will be less victims by these shit people.

soulstreak

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:18:47 PM

This is most definitely not someone legitimate.  Do not pay them anything.  Never do anything that you are not comfortable doing money-wise.

This person is trying to scam you, I would say.  They are already scamming you it seems and you paying them is not going to get you your cut.
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

Nothing that i have heard of,because these ICO campaigns are the ones who will pay us not the opposite of it,bounty hunters arent ICO investors why would they ask for some amount to get those stakes from hard earned money? that is absurd! pure stupidity from these scammers because it is too obvious that will happen after you have sent your money.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
cryptomema

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:45:15 PM

Not acceptable,bounty hunters should be the one who gets paid,stupid scammers dont know we are vigillant! These schemes shouldnt be given a chance to steal people's money spread the word,the campaign or ICO you are talking about so less people will be scammed by these shit people who doesnt want to play nice and fairly.

paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

I have a recent bounty campaign and they are saying that i need to pay them 0.004 btc before i can earn my bounty rewards. This is the first time i heard of it. I already reported it to the moderator but based on their reply they cannot do anything because i will fall under biased decisions

Sounds like a scam to me as well. Which bounty campaign are you in reference to? I would like to investigate and take action.
nakamote

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:55:57 PM

Purely scam,no one should ask you to send your money before you get your hard earned stakes,because as far as i know these ICOs will be the one who should pay the hunters and not the other way around,that is a shady business! stay away from these shit projects because you will only lose a lot money and that is for sure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:07:13 PM

Sounds like a scam to me as well. Which bounty campaign are you in reference to? I would like to investigate and take action.
It is the FIANCIA ICO which currently these people have run away,it is asking yesterday to send them some ethereum so that the bounties will be paid,what a stupid scammer they are its so obviously going to end badly which i am right because they already deleted the tg channel of their campaign,probably they stole millions of dollars already.

marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:12:50 PM

bounties pay you to promote a project and you do not have to pay to collect your reward. it seems you have fallen into the hands of scammers. THose are thieves and they will still continue trying to scam people who are ignorant of their earned money. if its not part of the admnistrator of the projct, report him. If he is, through a public accusation on the group. you must be attended to and the issue sorted out,

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

Of course not,bounty hunters are the ones who should be getting paid not those idiots, its a scam attempt and you should leave these shit people! spread the word to the community to warn people so that these scammers wont have any chance to scam millions of dollars ! surely they will runaway from all of this after they got what they want.

bratbu

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:27:13 PM

This is stupidity why would any hunter be required to send something to get tokens that hey have worked for?ICOs are the ones who should pay us! and as far as i can tell that will turn into scam after the ICO has ended.Believed me no should require any amount for you to receive your stakes that is surely going to scam a lot of investors.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:37:57 PM

You have worked hard to promote these ICOs why would you pay them to get your stakes? that is stupidity stay awat from it is surely going to scam investors and you,this is how ICOs are going to kil cryptocurrencies because most of the new people are getting scammed we shouldnt allow these scammers to invade our community they are indeed cancers of the cryptocurrencies.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

Of course not,no ICO should ask for the hunters to pay something because these ICOs are the ones who should pay the hunters and that is surely a scam project if they are going to pursue this to happen,leave them and move to another campaign because you will only waste your time with these scammers they shouldnt be supporterd by the community.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:42:16 PM

You have worked hard to promote these ICOs why would you pay them to get your stakes? that is stupidity stay awat from it is surely going to scam investors and you,this is how ICOs are going to kil cryptocurrencies because most of the new people are getting scammed we shouldnt allow these scammers to invade our community they are indeed cancers of the cryptocurrencies.

I want him to name the relevant bounty program, otherwise I call BS on his claim.
cryptodevs

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

NO,this is ridiculous it might be turned into a scam and i suggest go find a better campaign,that will end up the same as like what others experienced.Scammers will always find excuses to scam people and its obviously a scam attempt! redflag shouldnt be enough reason not to join or to invest to these projects!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: