Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:46:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you need to pay first before you can claim your rewards on bounty campaign?  (Read 451 times)
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:51:26 PM

I have a recent bounty campaign and they are saying that i need to pay them 0.004 btc before i can earn my bounty rewards. This is the first time i heard of it. I already reported it to the moderator but based on their reply they cannot do anything because i will fall under biased decisions

Will,for me this campaign you join is another kind of scamming,this is the first time i heard in this kind of campaign who collecting a payments before you can claim your bounty rewards,and i called that ICO is a hooker.I want to ask a question,where  and when did you report that incidents? For the better of this community its better that ICO you joined  would  not,came back again so that its could not victimize all the group of this community.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:51:51 PM

I have a recent bounty campaign and they are saying that i need to pay them 0.004 btc before i can earn my bounty rewards. This is the first time i heard of it. I already reported it to the moderator but based on their reply they cannot do anything because i will fall under biased decisions

Obviously , It's a scam . You don't need to make a payment to earn your profits in any bounty campaign .  I think you should stay away on that campaign and find another else , it's not worth your time actually . I suggest that before you join in any bounty campaign maybe you should make a little research regarding the history of their recent campaign .
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:57:38 PM

That is funny, surely it is a SCAM because no one should be asking the hunters to pay something for their stakes! that is a redflag and you should leave immediately with their bounty campaign! because it will end up like the same as what these scam ICOs are doing disappearing into thin air without any trace!

mayu13

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:05:49 PM

It's a total no. Bounty rewards are given freely from what you have worked from them. They are the fruits of your labor and uour not supposed to pay it for them rather they are the one's to pay for you. It's my first time ever to heard about it and these people really likes to take advantage. Atleast i know now that there are such acts like that. Let us be careful from them.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

Are you insane to send something that you could be scammed? no ICO will ask your privatekeys nor any payment for your bounties,that is purely a scam attempt and that campaign should be taken down by the moderator because it is going to scam a lot of people! only newbies will get that bait because these tokens are worthless not unless it was listed into major exchanges.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

Are you insane to send something that you could be scammed? no ICO will ask your privatekeys nor any payment for your bounties,that is purely a scam attempt and that campaign should be taken down by the moderator because it is going to scam a lot of people! only newbies will get that bait because these tokens are worthless not unless it was listed into major exchanges.

I strongly suspect that he is lying about it and are only posting BS to fill a quota and get a reaction. If not, then I should probably tell my story of how a bounty program wanted me to send them my kidneys in a box. Roll Eyes
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:17:43 PM

That is insane these ICOs should be the one who are paying bounty hunters as they are the ones who are promoting their projects! What a scam! surely these people didnt get what they want with their investors that is why they are trying to get something from these hard working bounty hunters! these people shouldnt be trusted!

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

That is insane these ICOs should be the one who are paying bounty hunters as they are the ones who are promoting their projects! What a scam! surely these people didnt get what they want with their investors that is why they are trying to get something from these hard working bounty hunters! these people shouldnt be trusted!
Exactly. There is a lot of greed inside of crypto, you have to dodge the scammers and find a nice project to participate in.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:29:04 PM

Nope,no legit ICO would ask something like that,that is pure bullshit because they are the ones who should be paying the bounty hunters.Its so obvious that is a scam attempt and you shouldnt be tolerating this kind of absurd thing you should tell the moderator about this imemdiately because im sure they will take some action about this.

pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:34:07 PM

Stay away from it,that is insanity we shouldnt be supporting these type of projects that is purely a scam attempt! do not be fooled by these schemes or else you could lose your money! time and effort are being wasted with these people who will try everything to scam people. They should be getting banned from this forum so that they wont be repeating that shitness here.

dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

It is a fraud, never send anything if you do not want to be deceived, there is no such rule. The name of the gift means free at no cost whatsoever.

cryptopan

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:38:09 PM

These people shouldnt be allowed to do what they are doing,you need to take some screenshots or atleast some video capture then report it to moderator that is purely a fraudulent acitivity,no ICO would ever ask something to the bounty hunters as they are the ones who will pay the bounty hunters at the end of the ICO.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:42:15 PM

It is not necessary to pay in such situations. I think it's a Scam. All the bounty of the company in which I participated were not charged me the fee!!!
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:44:27 PM

These people shouldnt be allowed to do what they are doing,you need to take some screenshots or atleast some video capture then report it to moderator that is purely a fraudulent acitivity,no ICO would ever ask something to the bounty hunters as they are the ones who will pay the bounty hunters at the end of the ICO.

We don't even know which bounty campaign he is in referenced to. The whole story could be a fabrication.
cryptamod

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:49:31 PM

That is purely bullshit,ICOs should be the one who are paying the hunters now the other way around,that is insane why would these hunters pay for their hard earned stakes? that is surely going to scam a lot of investors if you ask me what to do? stay away and spread the word to the community so that less people will be scammed.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:53:27 PM

No one is telling that you can pay before you get it, it is all written on the rules. So, before you join here you were given a rules already on the first page of every bounty campaigns. Managers always write the rules in there and that should be followed if you want to get your stakes.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:33:47 AM

No its not true nothing bounty can offer you to pay before you claim your rewards or give your rewards in bounty this is scam if ever tell you to pay
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

Do not transfer your funds to such people. These are scammers, you will simply lose your money.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

I have been into bounty and joined telegram channel especially in the bounty i am in. I have talked some of their admins there and also read some pinned message telling their participants that be careful with scammers. So if you have to pay first before you claim your rewards, that's something a scam ico and better get yourself away from them.

jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

Of course you don't have to pay any amount to get your bounty tokens. Anyone that told you this is a scammer and you should stay away.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: