Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you need to pay first before you can claim your rewards on bounty campaign?  (Read 451 times)
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:28:40 PM

A big NO! Bounty rewards are given to you for FREE because you are advertising their project.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

I have a recent bounty campaign and they are saying that i need to pay them 0.004 btc before i can earn my bounty rewards. This is the first time i heard of it. I already reported it to the moderator but based on their reply they cannot do anything because i will fall under biased decisions

as long as I join bounty never though I find bounty that I have to pay first. every time I join my bounty I get paid on condition I do what they have set in accordance with their requirements. my advice is better you do not pay them. because I think it is a fraud
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

I have a recent bounty campaign and they are saying that i need to pay them 0.004 btc before i can earn my bounty rewards. This is the first time i heard of it. I already reported it to the moderator but based on their reply they cannot do anything because i will fall under biased decisions

This is a straight up scam. Why would you pay for something you worked hard promoting?
It is either you get paid or you get nothing (in case the token sale flops), but you do not pay.
bossloccox

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

That is totally scam.. I never heard or read anything here that bounty program asking for payment before you can claim your rewards from them. They give you token as reward for promoting their project. I'm also a participant of signature campaign and my reward will automatically sent to my wallet address every month.
So be careful on choosing bounty program.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:52:52 PM

You definitely want to cheat. In any such project are not met. Better get out of the bounty of the company, if a moderator wants to help you in this matter. It would not be logical if the participants paid in each company.
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

Obviously, it is a scam. Bounty campaigns are part of the ICO's. The purpose of these bounty campaigns is to let the community know about their project. It's a way of advertising. The company will offer rewards to the bounty participants in exchange for performing tasks for the said project. It's like a trade or barter, we do something for them and they pay us in return. No need for the participants to pay anything to get their rewards.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:05:32 PM

this is a total scam.why not make thread on reputation about this one,this was the first time that I heard a project asking for BOunty rewards to pay some amount first before they get what they deserve to have..this ico must be known so investors may withdraw their investments because this is a scam project,unless OP is talking for a scammers pretending to be DEV .so lets here about the teams reaction for not being biased
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

There are some bounty campaigns which can ask you to send gas fee but that would be like 0.0003. 0.004  is too high price for the gas which indicates towards a scam. Better stay away and next time do some research before joining them.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

Try to avoid that people, that is SCAM, they should not ask money from you, they should be the one to give you bounty reward from the project that you promote.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

That's a scam right there. Nobody would ask you to pay something if you're doing bounty campaigns. Bounty campaigns are simply advertisements for icos that are to go on live for a certain period and these tokens are given after the live sale or at the end of the campaign. If someone asks from you money, could be the person is impersonating someone from the dev team and acting as if they're part of the team. These happens a lot especially for icos that are popular or have positive reviews. Always remember never to give any amount to anyone.

dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

it is scam, You must be careful in choosing a bounty project, nowaday many scammers are doing various ways to earn money. do not just follow the bounty campaign because the rewards are great but You need to know who are behind the program, wheter they have a good reputation or not.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:49:08 PM

I am a bounty hunter from the start i joined bitcoin until now, i already received amount as a reward for my posting, the way i promoting their project, so they called it reward. But to pay first to claimed my rewards? it is a perfect scam. Please do tell what bounty you are joining so it be reported to stop them and do some legal action on it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:57:22 PM

It looks like an old kind of fraud that has existed for a long time now but it even got to bounty. It seems to me that this should not be surprised, because in any sphere where there is money there are also scammers. Just be careful when choosing a bounty, pay attention to who is the manager, if he did not conduct ico projects before, then you should take a closer look at it.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

Bounty rewards are given as a return for promoting a project during their ico, so you are not required to pay anything in fact you deserved to be paid either in btc, eth or the tokens of the said project, so if someone is asking for money to send you bounty coins then he is scamming you.
zlt220

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

During the course of the bounty campaign you're to promote their ICO, and get rewarded with their tokens, so there's no reason to pay before getting your reward, I've never heard of paying before you get rewarded.
pradobo

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

Nope Smiley I think you have had a run-in with some double-dealers or fraudsters, whatever you may call them Smiley My advice is to stay away from people or projects like that, because no legit ICO is going to ask you for money like that Smiley
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

This does not exist, this is a scammer who is trying to cheat you and make easy money. Never believe in a trap like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: