Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:13:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ?  (Read 7597 times)
oz1934 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:11:40 PM

A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

One of the reasons that makes it attractive is that the NEO platform is available in almost all languages, such as Java, Kotlin, Microsoft.net, Go and Python. All this aiming to expand the community and attract new investors and developers.
Many on the market show they still believe in their future. A good proof is that the cryptomoeda despite having several falls, already shows signs of recovery that would not be possible without some investors / users believing in its potential.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

One of the reasons that makes it attractive is that the NEO platform is available in almost all languages, such as Java, Kotlin, Microsoft.net, Go and Python. All this aiming to expand the community and attract new investors and developers.
Many on the market show they still believe in their future. A good proof is that the cryptomoeda despite having several falls, already shows signs of recovery that would not be possible without some investors / users believing in its potential.

Yep, with ethereum you have to learn solidity, no matter if it's not hard to learn another programming language it is still a barrier as you as a developer have to learn and thus it requires time. While if you are good with some well known languages already it shouldn't be that hard to switch to use some libraries or frameworks as you understand how it basically work.

People also love NEO as it produces GAS by simply holding without the need for you to do anything.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
I think that NEO is one of the best options for investing right now. He fell very much in the last maximum
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:17:56 PM

NEO is very undervalued coin which can replace ethereum's platform in the future,being a chinese ethereum neo indeed is an upgraded version of ethereum that is why more and more projects are being based on neo's platform because it is more future proof than ethereu,NEP5 tokens could replace ERC20 that is why i invested in neo few years ago when it is very cheap.

Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:21:00 PM

Yes Neo is a good choice. But why Neo if you want to have it long term. Neo is expensive as it is now. You can consider penny coins with prospect for the future like Waves which also has a great flatform. I ain't marketing waves or something like that. Just saying the obvious.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

i'm sure that neo can go really high in the future and actually i already earn a lot of times in bch,ethereum,ltc,bnb and of course in NEO that's why i recommend this for your investing but i think sell already your coin atleast 5 months only because that's time is already long for investing like the coin already go high in that time and if you not see your coin go high still that's good to still wait

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

Dont be panic currently NEO is undervalued.NEO is another ETH with update form of smart contract.NEO is traded at low price.NEO project team is well experienced and i am sure that holding NEO for upcoming few years would surely lead you towards high return.NEO has very fast transaction protocol even when your wallet is offline.NEO has many partnership with Microsoft and big companies in China.NEO community network will grow with the passage of time.Dont be disappoint currently market is red hold NEO and you will see importance of NEO in coming years.
ubi88

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

NEO is great coin. It Will grow a lot in future for sure.
Now is much cheeper like it was so great time to buy and make nice profits till end of 2018.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

And what did you expect that all crypto currencies will roll down and NEO will stay on the sidelines? Nevertheless, NEO is an excellent perspective investment. In order not to panic, I advise you to properly understand how and with whom NEO works.
Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:42:13 PM

Nope. I am strongly recommend you to invest in something better. They have only 4 smart-contracts as I know. Two of them are test. If you are not afraid to invest in projects with big capitalization you should look at EOS, for example

OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

I think it will grow in the future and it has a great platform.
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:46:13 PM

Of course that's good. One thing that can hinder the growth of the neo, this uncertainty in bitcoin, if everything is going to be normal, then it will NEO exactly grow

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:06:04 PM

You have nothing to worry about with NEO. Everything is dropping right now so the best thing is to pick the good quality coins that will rise i the next few weeks. NEO is going to be big this year, lots of new ICOs, and the older ones are maturing. HODL for great returns later this year.

ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

I believe that NEO is excellent choise for long term investment. I start investing in NEO about a year ago and  bought couple more times when the price was good. I have no intention of selling it any time soon, so I would advice to invest in NEO as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
jankole14

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

I think NEO is gonna blow up with the success of decentralized apps. Neo is a lot more appealing to developers to work with than Ethereum and lots of programmers are going to be playing around with the technology. NEO would also see monster gains if it was chosen as the standard by the Chinese government when they get their regulations act together.
JFry83

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

I think that now you should not buy any tokens for a long time.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:45:24 PM

I can still remember once I have bough NEO for only 30$ and it went down to $20 within a week, out of frustration I sold all of my NEO. After a month or so NEO price jumped to over $150.  Shocked

Don't make same silly move man, this is what I have learnt from my mistake.

Right now I am buying as much NEO as I can..
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:47:50 PM

I think that now you should not buy any tokens for a long time.
i would have to agree with you on that. NEO is not a coin that you would want to call legitimate only to realize that Ethereum is better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:47:56 PM

NEO has experienced the high and low of the block chain industry!

Still can occupy a very high position in the market, indicating the price of NEO is recognized by most people!

And behind the NEO is China's huge market support!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: