Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ?  (Read 7604 times)
BrBoy

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

I think that NEO is basically a good choice, but now there are coins that suits better for long-term investments like EOS
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

Last week i bought some Bitcoin and NEO coins, But now the price are dropped. Even though i have planned to hold my coins.  For sure within few days it may increase.  NEO is good for long term investment, because in future many ICO will use this. Dont loose your hope.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

I feel that Neo is a good investment to hold. The developer team is active and there is a strong community. Most of the coins are in red now, so it is not surprising for Neo.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:27:46 PM

A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

I personally think you did not make a mistake and made a good choice. Now the situation with the market is such that we all waste an part of our investments. I think NEO is a long-term investment that is worth it.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:36:19 PM

Yes, Neo is good choice for long term because it have a solid platform. It have a lot of potential to grow.It gives you good returns if you can hold it for long term

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

Well, I think the long-term investment is an excellent choice for short-term investments, but among those who have long-term investment thinking, they still invest in short to get a profit from the current situation. It is difficult to grow, and everyone wants to get a profit if they see a chance.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

I am completely disappointed in the long-term investment because more than half a year I absolutely did not get any profit with three coins! I think that with the NEO situation is not better.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:50:28 PM

I bravely say yes because I experience the benefit of buying neo when the price is still 30 dollars and then within a period of a few months to 100 dollars, is not that wonderful?
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:50:59 PM

Of course NEO is one of the most significant projects of 2018, I think that this project will be able to create a serious prospect in order to overcome the title of the best crypto project.
Exforgant

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

I believe NEO will eventually reach and even pass Ethereums current price. NEO exists in its own financial ecosystem, China has had many major financial successes that people in the west don’t know about. China is also currently the worlds most populous country with over 1 billion people living there. Not many people know about WeChat and Alibaba but they are both multi-billion dollar companies backed and supported by the Chinese consumers. I believe NEO will take a similar path and will be “China’s Ethereum”, just like “China’s WhatsApp” (WeChat) and “China’s Amazon”(Alibaba, AliExpress). NEO’s price is skyrocketing already, I have big expectations for NEO.
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

I think Yes, Neo is really one of the best options for the long-term. A huge plus is that behind this coin is a real technology, it is clear that the developers are investing money and soul into their creation. Their efforts do not remain in vain so capitalization and the total price of the coin showed a huge increase.
Also a plus is that the coin is focused on the Chinese market, which has the largest audience, but lies and minus in connection with the statements of the Chinese authorities to ban ICO, cryptocurrency exchanges. Although the last speech of the head of the Chinese Central Bank was in a positive way for bitcoin and cryptocurrency in General.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

Probably the best available choice long term. Good governance, clear use cases, good technology, good dividends... it doesn´t get much better than this.

ruzadovec

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

Coins in the top 10 on coinmarketcap are good options for long term. Anchors are good coin and have quite a good foundation, there are a lot of coin development based on the Neo platform. Be sure to keep it.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

Currently Neo is the no.1 coin in China. Also recently China allowed an a ICO to launch on the NEO platform which is big news and goes on to show that NEO is here to stay and a long term coin. You cant go wrong investing in NEO.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

Currently Neo is the no.1 coin in China. Also recently China allowed an a ICO to launch on the NEO platform which is big news and goes on to show that NEO is here to stay and a long term coin. You cant go wrong investing in NEO.
if this is really new, then this platform will have a huge interest of many users, because I think the Chinese market is quite promising .
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

Of course neo has a solid platform which offers both smartcontracts and d-apps or decentralized applicatios which is being offered by ethereum.The thing is NEO is very cheap right now compare to ethereum,it is being called as the chinese ethereum because its platform is an upgraded version of ethereum,the technolgy is far more advance than ethereum.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:02:31 PM

Of course neo has a solid platform which offers both smartcontracts and d-apps or decentralized applicatios which is being offered by ethereum.The thing is NEO is very cheap right now compare to ethereum,it is being called as the chinese ethereum because its platform is an upgraded version of ethereum,the technolgy is far more advance than ethereum.
Actually, the price is still dropping today NEO price is $50, i think it is worth to buy but in a couple of days, the price may still go down. So keep watching the market and buy when you feel the price is low. Project wise i have full confidence in future NEO will become most promising like bitcoin.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

I'd like NEO not for chinese eth. I'd like that more and more ICO's goes on NEO platform. And we got real competitor for ETH monopoly. As ICO platform NEO now is second. All other as Gbyte, Stratis, Ardor, Waves are not so popular
Family2930

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

In my view, I will Pick NEO after Ethereum! NEO has a great potential. If the market will up again then NEO can be hit 500 USD Easily! Yes NEO is like ETH not only in China rather the worldwide.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:09:21 PM

It is the chinese ethereum that is why it is being called as the upgraded version of ethereum! it has a lot of potential to grow and its platform is much powerful ethereum's today.It is very cheap as of the moment that is why we need to get as many as we can because this coin will be massive in the upcoming years as these developers are starting to use neo platform over ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: