Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ?  (Read 7597 times)
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:11:30 AM

I think NEO has a solid foundation for your long-term investment. NEO is the favorite coin in China. The Chinese government is strongly supporting NEO. NEO prices are rising. You should buy NEO from now.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:42:56 PM

A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
This is a good cryptocurrency but it seems to me that it is not so much on the market to buy it for a long time. Through year will think
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
In the long term, which involves investing not for one month, but for more than a year I think NEO is a great investment. To draw conclusions about the coin, when everything fell in price in the market is not worth it. I think she'll do well again, so keep her.

truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

In my opinion whether the market fluctuates and falls how do i still think NEO is a very potent and hot money. So we have no reason not to buy NEO. Future NEO will be able to replace many of the currencies that are standing on it.
DEHIC_R

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

NEO is an excellent long-term investment. I really believe in this coin, and I hope that in the future the price of the coin will be colossally high.
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

Currently, altcoin is likely to increase, and the potential of an altcoin depends on momentum. Maybe neo has gained momentum in the past, and is currently undergoing corrections to balance prices. Maybe neo will get the momentum back in the future, but I think we have to wait long enough.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:15:41 PM

I fell that NEO is a very good choice for both long-term and short-term investment as it is known available very chip from the pic price it is 2000 $ at it has the huge potential very shot time of spin.
NEO looks good for short-term investment/trading and long-term holding. It has government support, and if it makes the platform more accessible to a wider range of developers, it will be more successful.

NEO is a very promising coin, I prefer to make NEO a long-term investment, a movement that looks slow, if we make it a real short-term investment we can't get big profits.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
ayu07

Activity: 401

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

I'm long term very bullish as well. In order for any project and company to grow big you need staying power, you need to be able to weather the ups and downs of the market. Microsoft, Apple, Samsung and all the big companies all had their ups and downs and it took them a very long time in the market, and many years, to grow to the size they are today.

With NEO/ONT/Onchain setting themselves up as the #1 compliant blockchain ecosystem of China they have the best possible odds of being in this race for the long haul. They are in a unique position in the market, and if the rest of the world wants to use NEO too that's great of course.
quleyaro
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:57:53 PM

I think that investing in NEO in long-term investments is a very good idea. First of all, the coin has already shown its ability to compete in the crypto currency market. At the time, NEO is far from its optimal value. But on the basis of this we can get a few profit xs in the near future and a huge profit in long-term investment.
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:04:27 PM

I think that investing in NEO in long-term investments is a very good idea. First of all, the coin has already shown its ability to compete in the crypto currency market. At the time, NEO is far from its optimal value. But on the basis of this we can get a few profit xs in the near future and a huge profit in long-term investment.
I think in the long term we can get a good profit from the market as a whole. So now is the time to buy tokens and expect the new year.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:14:13 PM

Long term investment, I think NEO is much better than ETH. NEO has a very good future with what it has achieved in the past, when the market recovers NEO will be one of the most powerful altcoin

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

Probably one of the best, although at the moment we see all the altcoins in trouble.
And if we talk about long-term investment, I think we are currently at the bottom of the price of many altcoins including Neo.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

No need to worry about the authenticity of the NEO. NEO is a good coin and is worth investing in, it is not part of a scam. Currently, NEO is starting to implement the construction of its platform in the ICO. With the development that continues to be developed it will make NEO stronger and bigger together with its community and also its future starts to be arranged to become a famous and valuable coin. Of all the series of NEO trips, NEO has a significant opportunity to continue to survive and be invested in the long term.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:26:57 PM

With everything going on right now, I think all altcoins have the same opportunities, especially in well-known altcoins. Maybe neo has a good platform and starts to be used on new projects. But I think all altcoins have to wait for the bull market to be able to generate huge profits.
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:33:10 PM

Of course NEO is the best cryptocurrncy of the crypto market. It has a good platform & project and it is a good stable price and it is a good coin for investment for the long term in my opinion.
Suwirump

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

Numerous sees NEO as the following 'china' Ethereum to command china existing blockhain supplier showcase, certainly its a decent approach as its truly settled as far as association with other venture proprietors, numerous terrain ventures has propelled through their stage and its theoretical to see their development. I myself put alot in NEO eversince its rebrand a year ago and was one of my objective blockchain venture.
Zilery

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

Yes, the NEO cryptocurrency is a good choice for long-term investments. Currently, it occupies a leading position in this market.
bledex17

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

I think neo is one of the best coins for investment now, whether you do it for long-term investment or day trading. Neo has great potential and is suitable for investment today, and Neo is still very able to grow even bigger.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:55:40 AM

I believe that holding more bags of neo coin and gas is good for a long term hold. This is a great time to stack up some of this coins because of the current market situation. We have seen how much is the price per neo coin in last 2017, and it is still possible to recover that price again.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
poopbread

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:28:35 AM

I think neo is one of the best coins for investment now, whether you do it for long-term investment or day trading. Neo has great potential and is suitable for investment today, and Neo is still very able to grow even bigger.

It's normal that as the market continues to fluctuate and slump, people's investment confidence is also declining, which has led many people to move away from short-term trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: