Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:28:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ?  (Read 7603 times)
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:17:55 PM

And now the NEO value is around 0.0027, the value is so sharp in decreasing prices.
Hopefully you are patient to hold NEO because I am sure the NEO will rise in price and the NEO is indeed Ethereum people from China.
The price is decreasing because not that many people know what that coin is. Most people are dumping Ethereum or Bitcoin and it causes NEO to dump.

I think the NEO price is decreasing not because there aren't many people who know about this coin, all I know is that many people who already know the coin project, especially community developers from China, must be a big team and will undoubtedly be promising.

when viewed from the project he developed and the NEO itself, he will be able to replace ethereum in the future, it is possible that over time many investors will start investing in NEO coins and make the price soar.

makankambing

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:32:45 PM

Neo is like ethereum. Blockchain platform with smart contract. For long term NEO must doing great like more have a more than ecosystem in different features 
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

This problem isn't only about Neo but unfortunately the prices of almost all cryptocurrencies have fallen. When the market starts to grow, I think it is one of the projects that will fast increase its price and which will have the greatest potential for ascension.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:05:16 PM

NEO is possibly part of the portfolio but not all your portfolio should be based on one coin only.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:16:30 PM

It is difficult to say how good neo is in the long term, the market is manipulated and the market is now greatly overvalued. I would not now invest in a single coin in the long term, take a closer look at short-term trading, now it is more profitable.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:32:06 PM

Neo is like ethereum. Blockchain platform with smart contract. For long term NEO must doing great like more have a more than ecosystem in different features  
Neo does have the similar features as Ethereum but it does not have the same weight as Ethereum does within the crypto community.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

Neo as well as other cryptos such as ETH, ICX and PWR are a great option to be positioned when the market gets valuation
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:21:36 AM

A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

NEO is a good coin to use or hold for long time. But actually it is not only NEO, the other good altcoins are a good investment for long term.
But sadly there are only few peoples who can hold their coins patiently without affected by the market price fluctuation.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:30:21 AM

If you look at the charts, NEO's price is good compared to it's ATH. Almost every crypto is  Grin
It all depends on your time horizon for holding a coin/token and what your exit strategy is (what price you will decide to liquidate).
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:36:36 AM

Neo is one of the best altcoints and I am sure that I have the potential to be made an investment.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:40:30 AM

And now the NEO value is around 0.0027, the value is so sharp in decreasing prices.
Hopefully you are patient to hold NEO because I am sure the NEO will rise in price and the NEO is indeed Ethereum people from China.
The price is decreasing because not that many people know what that coin is. Most people are dumping Ethereum or Bitcoin and it causes NEO to dump.

I think the NEO price is decreasing not because there aren't many people who know about this coin, all I know is that many people who already know the coin project, especially community developers from China, must be a big team and will undoubtedly be promising.

when viewed from the project he developed and the NEO itself, he will be able to replace ethereum in the future, it is possible that over time many investors will start investing in NEO coins and make the price soar.
by choosing a long term as NEO is the right decision. with the development of the NEO-owned is very capable of making it the coin survive and generate more profit through the long term. so very nice to rely on NEO for the long haul since this time.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:12:52 PM

A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

Yes neo is undoubtedly one of the best coins that you can invest your money in for the long term. You do not have to worry about the coin dying out because you can be sure that is never going to happen. If you are in the crypto market and not expecting any kind of disappointment then you are in the wrong market, there will always be disappointments but in the end the rewards are what make it worth it
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

The NEO project is still very serious and many people understand that the NEO project will still have development and will be supported by people. Buying NEO today is a profitable investment that will be very profitable in the future.
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:13:58 AM

One of the most promising altcoins is NEO. The moment came when the price is very good for buying a NEO for a long time. For the long term, it is still good to take the NEO by the fact that passive income is charged from the NEO in the wallet.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 04:20:07 AM

I think for the long term, it's better to invest in cardano. it is a good project and will potentially rise at the end of this year and next year.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:10:52 AM

I think you took right decision to buy Neo. It is one of favorite selected coins of to invest upon as I think it is safe.  It is really at very dip right now, 10 times to its all time high, hovering around $16. It is also a new platform like ETH for many new upcoming ICO projects. I think Neo really has a potential future.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Cam Calvin

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:37:03 AM

I think for the long term, it's better to invest in cardano. it is a good project and will potentially rise at the end of this year and next year.
Cardano is indeed a good coin for long-term investment, in fact Cardano is not only a good Altcoin, many other coins are good and it depends on the tastes of each. the market is expected to stabilize quickly and rise high so you can get big profits, what else is the chosen coin has great potential and the foundation is so strong that it can rise again.
b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

I believe that absolutely not. This cryptocurrency is too young and unstable to invest large amounts of money.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

If you still have money to invest to, diversify your portfolio. Make sure to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and this neo coin. We can expect some huge price pump to this neo coin because of its good feature. And right now is the best time to accumulate to this coin while its price are still low.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Boctok

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:53:29 AM

You can talk for a long time to invest in this cryptocurrency or not ... If you have already bought it and you see that your deposit is decreasing, this definitely does not please you. Act!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: