Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Ethereum market value going down?  (Read 990 times)
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:30:44 AM

I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.
The news of the cryptocurrency trade ban plan has had a major impact on the cryptocurrency space, given the role of ginseng country as one of the largest markets for cryptocurrency, such as bitcoin and ethereum.
Mugtaiya

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:46:56 AM

Price did increase from $505 to where it is now at $535.
So $30 increase in 24hour time period is a good sign the market for eth is turning. Wink
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:45:17 AM

my view of the ETH is slow and the price is falling, I think it's normal that it's normal, yesterday's phase and now the adjustment phase of all cryptoes, including and most importantly the crypto legality adage for the country in the world, or perhaps now the political phase, , for the advancement of crypto and civilization of economic progress, hopefully useful, keep calm and spirit
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:36:09 AM

I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.
The news of the cryptocurrency trade ban plan has had a major impact on the cryptocurrency space, given the role of ginseng country as one of the largest markets for cryptocurrency, such as bitcoin and ethereum.
but calm now that ETH and Bitcoin prices on the market have started to improved again. so we do not need to worry anymore, because later will definitely come back again at their best price. and we can get more profit there
kadal88

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:51:40 AM

I think the reason is because of the dump of btc which affected the market badly and i heard some coins actually went down but i think that's just a useless coin and also eth got affected drastically
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:36:41 AM

It is normal for the market to fall, and high prices start to rise from low, so don't panic when you fall.

Now that ETH is green, I believe that ETH will continue to grow substantially in the coming months.
TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

Perhaps the fact is that the amount of funds attracted by ISO has decreased, and the demand for ETH required for participation in ISO has decreased. Because of this, the price fell.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
anntlevel

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

Perhaps the fact is that the amount of funds attracted by ISO has decreased, and the demand for ETH required for participation in ISO has decreased. Because of this, the price fell.
Or maybe it is just that the whole digital market is going through a downfall and maybe Ethereum depends on bitcoin for its progress. Now bitcoin itself is not moving upward a lot so how can anyone expect Ethereum to gain high values while it is a way too slow even when the market soars up greatly. Just a few more days and all the coins will be bringing profits to holders.
Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

Now we see the opposite event, that is, the stable growth of the cryptocurrency, which causes investors ' interest in the cryptocurrency.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

As of April 21, 2018, 07:39:45 AM local forum time  ETH is already 621.81 USD  Smiley and hopefully i think we can expect much more from it on the coming month Smiley. Just be positive Smiley.
heidikim

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:03:11 AM

Nothing will fall forever or ever rise to infinity. There is always a turning point. I think eth will go up to 0.08 in the bull season. At least he will see his price of $ 1000. I think it's a cycle. It's nothing more than that. I will wait 1200 + dollars to sell it.

I do not think that any period will upset the investors and supporters of Etherum. I agree with the idea of ​​ascension and decline. This situation is not continuity, so there is a benefit to wait
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

The Crypto market alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt depends on the BTC price, because when the BTC price increases the altcoin also increase and vice versa, the market has grown again. ETH is growing so fast so be sure to hold them for the time being you will be profitable.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:09:20 PM

It's because of all the currencies are going down and most importantly bitcoin. Bitcoin has the most market dominance so if it goes down most of the cryptocurrency goes down with that and at this time Ethereum is doing the same.
manish9841 (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:43:06 PM

The Crypto market alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt depends on the BTC price, because when the BTC price increases the altcoin also increase and vice versa, the market has grown again. ETH is growing so fast so be sure to hold them for the time being you will be profitable.

Yup alt alt alt depends on the bitcoin price. I would excited to see Ethereum not just leveraging only in monetary value but also maturing as a blockchain platform.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

Yup alt alt alt depends on the bitcoin price. I would excited to see Ethereum not just leveraging only in monetary value but also maturing as a blockchain platform.
There are lots of future ahead with ETH more progress will be soon as many adopt this platform. And as we see many gets too excited too see it set ATH again.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

There are lots of future ahead with ETH more progress will be soon as many adopt this platform. And as we see many gets too excited too see it set ATH again.

Ethereum is never gonna be worthless, that is why i have been always saying that ethereum was always gonna be the best investment, forever.. And i am saying this since the price was less than one hundred dollars.

Lock00Live

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

At the moment you ask the market is falling deeply. So be patient and now the market has grown again, falling and rising in the Crypto market is all dependent on sharks, whales deliberately manipulating the market. Each increase and decrease in price has a purpose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Mugtaiya

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:37:06 AM

They did announce yesterday ethereum and ripple are viewed as non-complaint securities.
https://www.ccn.com/ethereumeth-and-ripplexrp-are-noncompliant-securities-says-fmr-cftc-chairman

But still as securities never the less. Roll Eyes
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:58:46 AM

This has keep me wondering also last week but thankfully now Eth finally recovered. All I can think is that its still dependent to btc’s price. If btc falls, it falls also.I think btc really do have influence to all altcoins in market.This is in my own opinion only.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:05:02 AM

As of April 21, 2018, 07:39:45 AM local forum time  ETH is already 621.81 USD  Smiley and hopefully i think we can expect much more from it on the coming month Smiley. Just be positive Smiley.
really, always optimistic and positive thinking will lead us to a high profit even more if we talk about Ethereum and I think it will not disappoint. believe me, the moon is coming soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: