Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:15:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Ethereum market value going down?  (Read 994 times)
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:27:09 AM

The cost of not only one coin is decreasing, the entire crypto-currency market is being lowered, the etherium has kept quite well, some coins have lost more than 90 percent of their value. I think the bear market is already behind us and we are waiting for new peaks and a flight to the moon in the very near future.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.

Ethereum down trend is no more, please watch coinmarketcap and you could see that Ethereum and other alternate coins is in rise. Ethereum have raised almost 40% within a weeks time. This is a volatile market and down trend appears some time and the bullish market would appear most of the time. Ethereium is a potential coin and is expected to reach around $800 within this month end.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:04:32 AM

I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.

it's because the current market conditions are not conducive and many bad news that attack cryptocurrency which eventually a little trading in ethereum which eventually make the volume ethereum to be thinning not only ethereum just seems some coin affected by the reduction of bitcoin price also experienced a reduction in volume trading. hopefully this nightmare does not last long and can make price recovery quickly.
You must prepare yourself and expect the worst, while I will like for the price to recover quickly I cannot see any sign that will happen, the last time there was such a crash after reaching an all time high it took bitcoin years to recover and since most of the market is very dependent on how bitcoin performs then this means that altcoins are going to have a hard time as well.
That is simply the way to always think in this market and to always have the best decisions to make. One way I started investing was to know the extent of volatility and when I entered the market, knowing how market always behave, I never joined FOMO, and waited for the huge correction back then after the FOMO in 2013 to invest and it was a good call for me.

It is normal to see markets go down and Ethereum is not an exception, so it is always better to always be prepared for the worst in a volatile market which is the reason why those who understood that from the onset always invest what they can only afford to lose.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:33:30 AM

That is normal thing, the market are not static so sometimes it comes up and goes down, applying economic principles.. which will take us to demand and supply; wen the quantity supplied is more than the demand this means that the market will be down for no reason as well as quantity supplied is less than the demand the market will increase..
In summary: the quantity supplied now low because the people that exchange their ether to any other altcoin are now rushing back that is why the market capitalization is now green moveover there are some companies in foreign countries that pays directly as ether to their workers this making it regains it markets value.
manish9841 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

it's because the current market conditions are not conducive and many bad news that attack cryptocurrency which eventually a little trading in ethereum which eventually make the volume ethereum to be thinning not only ethereum just seems some coin affected by the reduction of bitcoin price also experienced a reduction in volume trading. hopefully this nightmare does not last long and can make price recovery quickly.
You must prepare yourself and expect the worst, while I will like for the price to recover quickly I cannot see any sign that will happen, the last time there was such a crash after reaching an all time high it took bitcoin years to recover and since most of the market is very dependent on how bitcoin performs then this means that altcoins are going to have a hard time as well.
That is simply the way to always think in this market and to always have the best decisions to make. One way I started investing was to know the extent of volatility and when I entered the market, knowing how market always behave, I never joined FOMO, and waited for the huge correction back then after the FOMO in 2013 to invest and it was a good call for me.

It is normal to see markets go down and Ethereum is not an exception, so it is always better to always be prepared for the worst in a volatile market which is the reason why those who understood that from the onset always invest what they can only afford to lose.

Did you guys read the news that NASA will be using Ethereum for research purposes in collaboration with University of Akron. I think this is definitely one step more for more credibility of the blockchain and cryptos in general.

Here is the other thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3378826.0
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

This has keep me wondering also last week but thankfully now Eth finally recovered. All I can think is that its still dependent to btc’s price. If btc falls, it falls also.I think btc really do have influence to all altcoins in market.This is in my own opinion only.
It is pretty fine if a coin dumps by a bit when others are moving forward because it does indicates the decline of that particular coin. After some time it will join others. Ethereum is a slow coin. It likes to take things very slowly as old people do. This is what makes Ethereum as the strongest and the most trustworthy altcoin on the face of earth. Its survival and profits are always guaranteed.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

The value of ETH decreases because the BTC value also decreases. If the BTC price falls, altcoins will also fall. This is influenced by many factors, possibly because of the crypto cycle, mass sales by crypto users which leads to a decrease in investor interest to join so the market price slumps. If all these conditions can be muffled and can be normal again then BTC will soon rise and followed by altcoins.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:21:06 AM

Pay attention, highs are falling in relation to bitcoin. While many coins in December 2017 - January 2018 reached their maximum, the ETH did not rewrite the all time high.
Not good pattern.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:20:33 AM

What I can say about it is what makes ethereum market going down is market coin on the market and I can even says it because of bitcoin that goes down also and the thing affect all market
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:33:09 AM

The end of March was the time when the ETH fell sharply as more and more negative news came to the market, from the government's ban on cryptos trading to the fact that multi-level ICOs appropriate the money of the investors. That makes the cryptos market lose confidence in the eyes of investors, and they are continually selling cryptos to exit the market.

mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

Since ETH has experienced a big fluctuation, investors have turned a large part of the money into usd or btc.

dudu131418

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

The market is recovering, in May we will see strong growth.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

Before bitcoin was facing continues straggle in his price. ETH  was depending on bitcoin price and following the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin turn in normal price that's why ETH now was started rocovering.
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

Ethereum price always depends on bitcoin price. Everytime bitcoin value has drop the value of ethereum also drop. Ethereum is already recovering now because bitcoin is also going normal and I think altcoins and bitcoin will have nice growth. Market prices always decreases but also go back to normal prices so we all have to be patient. We all have to be patient until the value of coins go back to normal so we could get more profit.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Eth market value got affected due to various reason news inside eth development team and bitcoin slow down all these caused eth to loss market capitalisation
dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

I do not think Ethereum will suffer such a decline. ethereum is one of the strongest coins on the market right now and will not allow it. very powerful technology.

BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

Ethereum went from 350 usd to 700 usd, why are you so greedy? It's a regular correction, nothing more than that.
Ethereum market value is rising over time as expected by many.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

do you see Ethereum is being pumped and dumped all the time along with BTC, traders who want to have profit from trading crypto usually choose to trade btc and they have more patient to trade BTC than ETH because BTc's value, but ETH is not, due to its popularity, no limit about supply. everyone is owning ETH more and more,making it hard to pump and dump rapidly for whales so investors usually just hold ETH or using it to buy tokens from ICO rather than trade.

blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

Eth market value got affected due to various reason news inside eth development team and bitcoin slow down all these caused eth to loss market capitalisation
Actually not only ethereum price went down so also some altcoins has drop continuesly. It will be a good thinking to learn about ethereum market because there always many reasons why it's value going down but for sure it can recover.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:40:13 PM

The Crypto market is always unaware of any reason for the Crypto market to go down. So choose a potential coin to hold, they can give you a profit if you choose the right penny.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: