Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:42:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN/ICO] KLEROS -Blockchain Dispute Resolution for virtually everything.  (Read 16138 times)
sjj_kleros (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:33:21 PM

The team is nice, as well as the whitepaper. The project seems professional and well organized. There's no price for the tokens, yet.

Reserve Translate Bounty

BitcoinTalk Name: sadness4me
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1718690
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP, Web....)
Previous Translations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iyyeJgbD6selH3r_z-tKey3O8M69DGb5e8rn1NLJcyQ/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address: 0xa2bb4F694cf9b23382DF049D94Cd6F55F6DA0981
Email: phanthekhuongts@gmail.com
Telegram: @thosanthuong

Please PM or email me if you accept.

Thanks for the offer of translation. I will get back to you via PM in due course.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sjj_kleros (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

Below you can see a handy visual representation of our protocol in action. Part of a series of graphics created by our designer.

Find out more here
Join the discussion
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:17:01 PM

This project is quite clear and transparent. Since launching this project has attracted investors to participate and it will be successful in the future.

it is important for the project to collect the hard cap on the sale of tokens.
It is good that investors are interested in this project, but it is important that there are a lot of them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

Thanks a lot for the Kleros initiative, two things I love about this projects. first, the courage to experiment the IICO method and second the way you propose to carefully blend what you stand for that is justice for all, with the Blockchain technology.
It is difficulty to see a free and fair token sales this days, but I believe Kleros can pull this through, I love the simplicity and clarity of your Whitepaper, but I will appreciate if you can enlighten us more on your team. 

Iphifenia

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

All the information with the picture more confused to understand this project there are other tricks of this project to succeed
sjj_kleros (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:01:00 PM

Thanks a lot for the Kleros initiative, two things I love about this projects. first, the courage to experiment the IICO method and second the way you propose to carefully blend what you stand for that is justice for all, with the Blockchain technology.
It is difficulty to see a free and fair token sales this days, but I believe Kleros can pull this through, I love the simplicity and clarity of your Whitepaper, but I will appreciate if you can enlighten us more on your team. 

Appreciate your thoughts. We hope this method is something that can proven as a fair and egalitarian way to distribute tokens more widely, whilst offering a fair price for the participant also.

In regards to the team: We'll be publishing a "Meet The Team" video very soon. Anything other than that, do ask and we'll do our best to answer your queries.
cethros

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

Here is the meet the team video.
sjj_kleros (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:23:29 PM

We recently created a demo video of our Kleros MVP. You can take a look at the current implementation of the protocol, view a test dispute and learn more about how it all works.

Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:15:30 AM

a project which has a very good concept and has a very useful purpose. and as far as I can see, it's been pretty much also that give a positive response regarding this project, and this would certainly be a very good thing for the development of the project.
sjj_kleros (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

a project which has a very good concept and has a very useful purpose. and as far as I can see, it's been pretty much also that give a positive response regarding this project, and this would certainly be a very good thing for the development of the project.

We here at Kleros all feel extremely positively about the project and our community also.

Thanks for the comment and stay in touch by joining our social channels in the original message.

critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:29:59 AM

I really feel that this project for the future will definitely achieve its success easily because this project is getting a lot of support and team definitely the spirit in working for this project success.
sjj_kleros (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

I really feel that this project for the future will definitely achieve its success easily because this project is getting a lot of support and team definitely the spirit in working for this project success.

Thanks for the comment. We update all our social channels regularly but if you want to see a feed of what we've been up to of late check our Reddit for a clear and easy feed of all our goings on.

mientoeg

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

I see this project team has long experience in the crypto part of this project team will be able to bring the project KLEROS into a project that became the target of investors
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

I like that you are using a new model of selling IICO tokens, where there will be no preliminary private sales and all interested investors will be able to buy tokens on an equal footing, regardless of the amount invested, also public sale will take place in several stages as the product develops, this gives confidence and guarantees to investors.
sjj_kleros (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:29:05 PM

I like that you are using a new model of selling IICO tokens, where there will be no preliminary private sales and all interested investors will be able to buy tokens on an equal footing, regardless of the amount invested, also public sale will take place in several stages as the product develops, this gives confidence and guarantees to investors.

Glad you brought that up. This method seems to be the most fair and logical in the current market. We want our participants to understand how serious we are about building this and in turn, show that we will do so transparently.

Hope to see you in the Telegram or other channels in future.

Cheers.
sjj_kleros (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

Exciting things have been happening here at Kleros since our last update some months ago. We have achieved a number of important milestones in product development, established partnerships, participated in conferences, launched our Early Juror Program, and of course, announced our token sale for May 15.

Find out more here.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

Exciting things have been happening here at Kleros since our last update some months ago. We have achieved a number of important milestones in product development, established partnerships, participated in conferences, launched our Early Juror Program, and of course, announced our token sale for May 15.

Find out more here.
there is still plenty of time to make a sale hopefully with this team will prepare well for his sales so that later it runs smoothly and can reach his target. I am sure team will do the best for KLEROS, success is always this project.
sjj_kleros (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

Find out more here.
there is still plenty of time to make a sale hopefully with this team will prepare well for his sales so that later it runs smoothly and can reach his target. I am sure team will do the best for KLEROS, success is always this project.

Our token sale will be over multiple rounds and a milestone backed timeline. There will be plenty of opportunity for participants to get involved.

Thanks!
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

Hello, what major partners do you plan to cooperate with in the near future? and in the longer term? Thank you!
sjj_kleros (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:05:16 AM

Hello, what major partners do you plan to cooperate with in the near future? and in the longer term? Thank you!

Hello and thanks for the question.

At the moment we've partnered with Dether and Ink Protocol however, there are a number more in the pipeline. We'll update with more information in due course.

If there's anything else I can help with please ask.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: