Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:56:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT SELL! JUST HODL - You've not loss any money if you haven't sold.  (Read 4479 times)
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:50:18 PM

Yes of course, this is very true. Even if you bought bitcoin at $20,000 and the price of Bitcoin is currently $6,600 and you still refused to sell, you have not lost anything as long as you are still holding the amount of Bitcoin you bought.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

Despite the drastic fall that the price of bitcoin experienced recently, I still think there is enough room for the price to move in swings for a little bit more. But to suppose that "Hodl" is still a convenient option for everyone does not seem right to me. I think the best times to commit someone in such a way with a cryptocurrency have already been left behind, and from now on we should get used to a more stable market where prices will remain for long periods moving in narrow ranges like the current one.
lephuqui

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:36:57 AM

Hodl is great, only for a short period, until the market goes down. And if you bought on growth, then you can generally forget about the profit.
Hodl is good if the market goes up gradually after every year. But it would be catastrophic if the market could not recover or dump for a long time and coin you hodl the price it would decrease every day.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:42:23 AM

There is no point in selling when you know it is a trade generating loss. The market will recover as it as always been, so why do you panic sell? Study the historical trend of the crypto market very well and you will never panic sell your valuable coins again.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

Just hodl it
This is the best thing to do now , my friends provoke me to sell my bitcoin and I dont know what to do and then I suddenly realize that I may regret it if I didnt hold it. There is a bigger chance that bitcoin price will rise so why sell it? Well its up to us but I prefer to hold.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:40:20 AM

Hodl is great, only for a short period, until the market goes down. And if you bought on growth, then you can generally forget about the profit.

It seems that the price of the most coins is in stagnation but I am going on to hold them. I am waiting for the bigger profit. I have enough patience to do it, guys.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:48:09 AM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

Just hodl it
There are a lot of people already who lost plenty of money because of being too impatient and panic selling. Don't try committing the same mistake they did. The market maybe down now but nobody knows up until when will it be down. If we are going to be smart and wise in our decisions, we should keep on holding and believing that bitcoin will soon pump again for sure.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

There is a sentence I always say that you have included this sentence in the subject. Whatever the investment is made, it does not cause any damage unless it is sold and it does not cause the investor to lose money. However, a possible sales transaction will be incurred and the investor will have lost some of his existing money. Therefore, the investment made in this sector no matter what the level of investment or whatever price level is made, unless the sale process will not cause harm. It is a guarantee that the investor will not lose money when the investment is made in knowing all these situations. When knowledge and experience are combined, you will always be the winner! Smiley
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

Just hodl it

Yes,  we all know about the critical measures when bitcoin price in the market drops to the lowest level and some of us are going to be panic because they think that the price value of bitcoin can not recover, which is wrong. Bitcoin price value is volatile and its normal to bitcoin encountered price inflation and deflations so be wise and clever to handle your investment in bitcoin if you want to earn more profits for the future. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

For this situation all market has fall and the biggest currency has deep fall. Yes you should hold your bitcoin or altcoin. Maybe when etf decision will be done maybe all will be back to normal and we can dance again to the money Smiley.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

Honestly I believe anytime the price of bitcoin goes down, it is just an opportunity for new comers to join the world of crypto. So the best decision you can do is just HODL even if you bought bitcoin at a greater price than the current price, just HODL and don't bother or panic when people engage in panic selling.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

For this situation all market has fall and the biggest currency has deep fall. Yes you should hold your bitcoin or altcoin. Maybe when etf decision will be done maybe all will be back to normal and we can dance again to the money Smiley.
cryptocommunit have big hope on etf approval.all of them is waiting this news, if its positive news investor become very confidence to add their bitcoin stock.or in other word they will buy bitcoin and altcoin again.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

Just hodl it
Yes im agree HOLD your coins. The reasons why invest in cryptocurrency cause we do need a big profit out of it, and i do still believe cryptocurrency will recovery from this dip, next year i believe will be great years and it will be totaly different from this year. Steady grow will happen in 2019 so hold your coins and dont sell it. Have some faith in cryptocurrency big things is going to happen, we got bakkt, nasdaq, goldman sach and also there is possibility for wall street to sell cryptocurrency soon.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
quochung

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

Bitcoin has become a tool in which an average investor thinks they will soon become rich, and that my friends are also the reason Bitcoin is earning a bad name. No reasonable person recommends investing in fast-getting programs because they never work for 99% of investors, only 1% of them work as starters of those plans.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

I also think that HODL is the best choice I take. Because I believe that bitcoin and altcoins will increase in the future and become an investment advantage. Because cryptocurrency is now increasingly popular and is known by many people. This is certainly good. And I'm sure Hodl is the best choice right now. I believe that the value of Bitcoin or Altcoins will increase in the future. That is my opinion
anti76

Activity: 730

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

There is no trend to reduce the cost of bitcoin yet.Think that and not will emerge.HODL for those who are in crypto for a long time.There is a trend to the fact that many join the crypto earn a bit of money in and out of the market.People are just afraid to take risks.But wise gurus crypto are waiting for the price increase.And it's a good decision.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

not only hold I think you can also buy to push the price back up, here if you also do that it is also an opportunity for you to get a big enough profit when the price moves up, this is where we should be able to take advantage of opportunities and risks that arise can be an advantage for us
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:25:09 PM

Just hodl it
I am not satisfy on the value of bitcoin, the value is really low to sell it now, so just like the other investor are doing i will keep holding my bitcoin and wait the perpect time until the value of bitcoin will rise again, i will hope that on the month of november bitcoin price will pump again.

yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

Yes, it is true. at this time, it is not the right time to sell assets even if only a little. at present, the price of altcoin is at its lowest point in 2018. and altcoin prices are very difficult to rise because market conditions are very unstable. many selling actions and altcoins lose the trust of investors. so investors attract a lot of their funds. it's better now that we hold assets and buy a few coins that have a good future.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
kenel

Activity: 578

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

the chances of falling even lower still exist if several mining companies decide to close and stop their business, at least for a while
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: