Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT SELL! JUST HODL - You've not loss any money if you haven't sold.  (Read 4479 times)
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:08:55 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

Just hodl it

Patience is what we really need in order for us to succeed in this field. I believe that bitcoin could still be able to rise and shine as it did by the last quarter last year. Bitcoin is really unpredictable but we must always expect the best out of it. Yes, it is volatile but despite of the price drop down, I believe that it would rise over and over again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:08:58 PM

yes i agree that holding is a good way to reduce your losses. because market always recovers if you didnt invest to a shit or crap coin your loss will probably be recovered. but sometimes bearish trends may take long time so it might be better just to sell and buy from a dipper point.
Well, that scenario can be avoided if you will study well every crypto you are trying to get into just to avoid getting into dip wherein you might experience undesirable losses because of the crap crypto coins you have been into. Although holding was a great idea to somehow recover your loss from a dump of it, still it is inevitable for other people just to cut their losses when they better know that there is no chance for their loss to be regained because holding was not always applicable for every coins because there are really coins that tend to do dump meaning it is not perfectly attractive enough to caught demands that is why it just continues to drop in price.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

the value of the loss only when realized in money, but assets are certainly still intact. hold until prices recovered or can even get lucky is the thing that many people are interested in anticipation of losses.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

Just hodl it
If you do hold then you are very lucky person in the nearest period of time you will be rich because bitcoin is always a good investment and its price is soon to rise up. I guess its started to rise now so better hold and if you money then you can still for it the price for is a little bit okay.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:45:45 AM

Just hodl it
Your right the best we can do is to hold if we want to earn more than what we have because lots of investment in crypto now is for long term if you sell either you lose or you do not earn anything. Cryptocurrencies is not easy money that you can earn in one day so hold it as long as you can.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

Yes, I'll hold it even bitcoin needs to reach the end of the year just to spike again. The movements of its price is doing good so far so I'm wishing that it will continue until it goes back to $20k again.
TheBitcoinBoy (OP)

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

This thread is increasing bitcoin price! Cheesy
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:08:25 PM

Yes, I'll hold it even bitcoin needs to reach the end of the year just to spike again. The movements of its price is doing good so far so I'm wishing that it will continue until it goes back to $20k again.
Yeah, however holding for long sometimes felt quite irritating but though it is the most suitable way out to earn a great amount. As I foresee the price to be getting enormously higher by the end of this year and if you are not selling it right now, you'll absolutely be getting the amount of profit for which you had been waiting for patiently...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

You're not actually losing your money at all when you're hodling your bitcoin and other crypto assets. You are just brave enough to hodl it in times of crisis and patiently waiting for the price to go back high again. Hodling is an art and technique for crypto traders that always gives a better result in the end.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

Currently still on the holding process. Greed becomes a piece of mind for me right now but I won't promote it that much. The market is doing great lately. It will stabilize for a while and then it could decide where it could be driving into. 9.3k is where we are now. It could still go back a bit to 8.5k because of these post panic sales happening and I'm sure that many are looking to sell their bad portfolios which turned into good right now.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:14:05 PM

Just hodl it
Yeah. Just hold it until its price go in its peak. It might be not now but soon it will. All we need is to give sometime to generate its price and go boom. Just hold it.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

Just hodl it
It is not literally don't sell and just hold. If you hold and hold then what is the point why you've invested your money if you just hold it and not use it. Maybe it is better to hold for now and wait for the right time to sell bitcoin. Sell it when the value is in green and when it is in peak. Yes you will not loss any money if you not sold btc, but you will not also get benefit of it when you just hold it.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

Still great chance for those who always kept thinking that they have missed the bitcoin train. Bad news for those weak hands as they will start panicking one more time and will start selling like crazy, they cant stop aren't they.  Roll Eyes I would say have mercy on those weak hands Mr. Bitcoin!!

Lolz. They might die real soon as those people are more than 50% down the line and catching the break even would be sweaty! Newcomers? Well, its a good chance but they should first know how everything works and must keep some trust on this tech. Others might confuse them as we speak of dropping of the bitcoin from 18K to the current value. Will they trust it?

No one can tell. It could drop until the last cent or it could fuel up to the moon. You never know.

This is nose dive! Cheesy

"You've not lost any money, until you sell crypto"

For me, if the prices are going down, just don't get panic and hold until the price back again to its best. You will not incur losses if you just hold and that what we called paper loss or digital loss. So, it is just unrealize loss not until you sell it and that is actual loss. We just need to be patient and wait for the price to increase again. Bitcoin just need time to bounce back again to its best in the market.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:23:30 AM

the value of the loss only when realized in money, but assets are certainly still intact. hold until prices recovered or can even get lucky is the thing that many people are interested in anticipation of losses.
Holding is no doubt the best thing to do and that this is something which can help you in making far more money than any other thing and that you can get richer as well.

Selling of the coins at time of need is not a bad idea but at time when you are not having any kind of emergency, holding is the best possible thing to do as the market value of the coin will keep on going up which will then result in more earning.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:54:09 AM

Just hodl it
I doubt if you really can hold for a long time. For me if i get some profit on the coins that i buy. I always sell it. Its ok to hold but i need cash.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:03:36 AM

Preach! If you sell now then you have dommed yourself and lost money. But if you hold on to it or better yet buy more while the price is crazy low then you could stand a chance to earn more when bitcoin recovers. I say this because i know bitcoin will recover. It's just a matter of how strong it will be. Last year we saw a wooping price from bitcoin to the tune of 5 digits. It could me more by the end of the year or the third quarter. HODL to your stakes and reap the fruits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
merkuriya

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:42:07 AM

This is why I am still holding most of bitcoins even if I am already in good profit. I am among the believers of the fact that bitcoin will reach 1 million mark one day.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:49:37 AM

This is why I am still holding most of bitcoins even if I am already in good profit. I am among the believers of the fact that bitcoin will reach 1 million mark one day.

I appreciate you on how you handle your bitcoin me too I am also a believer however holding on is not applicable to all. There are also people like me who doesn't have enough capital and are afraid to lose. I know it's a bad decision but better to have something in return than nothing.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:10:46 AM

If only all bitcoin users are confident like you and all users continue to hold bitcoin then bitcoin price increases may be faster without having to wait for the end of the year. Unfortunately, some bitcoin users choose to sell it when they already get a profit, especially bitcoin holders whose capital is not much.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:18:15 AM

For those who have always wanted to invest in bitcoin, now is a more suitable time to enter. We know that some people are firm holders who have not been holding the bitcoin at 1K or at the time of 19K. From the long-term return on investment, as long as you keep holding bitcoins, you can get a good profit. Yes, we just keep HOLD.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: