Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:17:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google android is still buggy dog shit.  (Read 1520 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 07:37:55 PM

So logged into google play with non default username. You can use google play for most apps on your phone with any account you have gmail for.

However some apps it seems only work with the default account on your phone. So after adding funds to google play when trying to install a game i was presented with an error. Using google i find this error presents itself quite a bit to people and google are fully aware of it. However once you have funded an account you are screwed. They will not transfer the funds to your default account unless you have used 0 of the credit.

The most insane part of this is now apparently if i could click refund and get my funds back so it was a nice round £10 they could transfer.

but WAIT what happens when i press refund, it will not do it because it can't uninstall a game that wasn't installed correctly. So now that is impossible.

Googles solution is to just hard reset my phone. (great solution there) only had about 3 years to fucking sort this shit out.

Why not NOT allow you to purchase anything without using the default account on your phone???

Why not transfer my funds between my accounts if i fucking want to.

There are work arounds on the net, however none of them have worked. Time to buy more credit for this shit that is android.

Another annoying thing with this is that long sms are turned into mms ? even my 10 year old nokia didn't do this crap it just broke it up and sent in seperate messages.

Fuck android and their crap store.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 08:14:35 PM

So logged into google play with non default username. You can use google play for most apps on your phone with any account you have gmail for.

However some apps it seems only work with the default account on your phone. So after adding funds to google play when trying to install a game i was presented with an error. Using google i find this error presents itself quite a bit to people and google are fully aware of it. However once you have funded an account you are screwed. They will not transfer the funds to your default account unless you have used 0 of the credit.

The most insane part of this is now apparently if i could click refund and get my funds back so it was a nice round £10 they could transfer.

but WAIT what happens when i press refund, it will not do it because it can't uninstall a game that wasn't installed correctly. So now that is impossible.

Googles solution is to just hard reset my phone. (great solution there) only had about 3 years to fucking sort this shit out.

Why not NOT allow you to purchase anything without using the default account on your phone???

Why not transfer my funds between my accounts if i fucking want to.

There are work arounds on the net, however none of them have worked. Time to buy more credit for this shit that is android.

Another annoying thing with this is that long sms are turned into mms ? even my 10 year old nokia didn't do this crap it just broke it up and sent in seperate messages.

Fuck android and their crap store.
This is why you root your phone, end of story.
Android is great compared to iOS.
I like Android, it has it's quirks, and sadly it's called Lagdroid which is sort of true in my case with my rooted SGS2 with a faster kernel, but with Jelly Bean 4.1.2, and it's a bit slow.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
MoneyMorpheus

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 08:24:56 PM

OP, why don't you just download the .apk file? That way you don't have to pay for it, and you also don't need to root your phone for it. It works really well, just download uTorrent (free version) and visit www.pirateproxy.net (or a similar torrent site).

If you are going to be installing app from unknown sources be sure you don't handle any important online information on your phone...

Best altcoin exchange: https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?referral_id=241-35101
https://bter.com/signup/121418 | You may run into issues some time, but support will take care of you threw qq in chinese hours
1EGoA5LMV391Psf8ZHShTkTd3tQ6URKQEp
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: