Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Risky move ?  (Read 3516 times)
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:12:21 PM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

Your move is absolutely risky because you put all your money in one altcoin theres no guaranty you can earn a good profit if you read all the comment in the above the idea is the same with me this is not a good strategy since the whole market are suffering from downtrend but you already put your money in tron before asking that question no matter what happen this is your decision and good luck to your penny Cheesy
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

How I see - you buy TRX on a high!!  Huh Very high risk. Many time's i was pay for such decision's. But need to say - some coin's from top, like: Ethereum, XEM, Tron - can blow at any moment. I think - that is better neathing to do if you do not know clearly what need to do.
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:16:23 PM

Its morelikely a gambling move,risky asf! doesng make sense why would you want to put all your money into a single card? which you can lose everything,#1 rule in trading never go all in because of the market's volatility and it can be the reason why you will lose most of your investment.If your card has failed you surely you will lose everything and it might not be recoverable,that is why we never use our luck with our investments because you will end up the same as others,btw goodluck with the coin you have bought  Undecided

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

Make a good decision better read their platforms and their whitepaper. Visit github and reddit for some proof of works. Choose Xem if you want to and create more btc on this coin. Trading Is risky but if you control it by your own perception you will win. Diversify everything if markets recover all of us will be happy.

Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:57:53 PM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

I will never make that move. As you put it, it is too risky.
I'd rather put my money in different coins.
But you might make good profit if it pumps. Who knows.

I am done the same. Its too risky and i know that but when we will think again we can be very rich with this move or very poor.
Taking a risk is one of thing we should done when we need to get huge profit.
I did this because i am so tired seeing my previous coin going down and down sharply.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:00:04 AM

I thinkk this is a good plan. aNd you can make more money with the plan I think.

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:01:54 AM

It is a really brave and risky decision. Hopefully, you know and can accept all risks you put. But, it is great to see that and hopefully, you will get the profits soon. Actually, it needs consideration, patient, and bravery to take the decision of selling all coins and money to buy TRX. But exactly this coin is now on hype and good popularity. Just hope to get a higher price for this bro. Good and brave decision.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:07:55 AM

This is one legit strategy in crypto investment but, as you said, it is full of risk. It is actually contrary to the experts' advice of spreading or diversifying your investment. Diversification of investment is always the safest option. However, you are right, that there is a bigger profit in an all-in strategy. A slight movement upward will already make you a nice gain. But this is a double-edged sword as the opposite movement will also give you a significant loss. It is totally up to you to risk try it.

You can do this best when there is a coin that is 100% expected to pump very soon.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BTR Community

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:23:14 AM

I think your strategy is not good, always remember the basic rule of investing that never put all your eggs in one basket, holding a diverse portfolio is always safe, profitable and less risky. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

Have you thought about the situation if the price goes down? Do you have a plan "B"? You would significantly reduce the risks if you invested money in different coins. I recommend you to study basics of risk management.

radar19

Activity: 434
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

it is not risky, because your body and mind will be fine. but this is not clever. this is not smart. smart people hold several different coins.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

Wow, i just can't believe that you decided to make a move like this at time which we have now ( I mean that big down). Good luck for you and i hope it will pump those few cents for you.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

That isnt risky,we can this move a suicide,because if TRX has lose most of its value what will happen to your portfolio? totally rekt for sure and you wont be able to recover if that happens,that is why we need to diverfiy our portfolio and you shouldnt be putting all your money in just one card or coin because the market has a lot of manipulations and you could get rekt easily.

Strymex_ru

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:23:34 PM

Never ever and I repeat – NEVER EVER invest in a single coin. No point in going all in – you always need to diversify. Here, we have a saying – "don't put all your eggs in one basket".
Here's hoping my take was helpful to you – don't make any impulsive decisions, friend!
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:26:26 PM

Never ever and I repeat – NEVER EVER invest in a single coin. No point in going all in – you always need to diversify. Here, we have a saying – "don't put all your eggs in one basket".
Here's hoping my take was helpful to you – don't make any impulsive decisions, friend!

I agree, this is a very correct idea. Of course, sometimes you can take risks, but only a small part of all the money, because keeping all the money in one place is bad and very risky

hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:31:54 PM

Risky but acceptable. You always take risks in crypto, and there will be more understanding of the market with the experience.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:33:54 PM

Thanks for chiming in guys. But i will only hold this position for a few days. And look how it goes with Tron's test net that will be launched 31 March.

Yeah, this is incredibly risky.

But guess they say "No guts, No glory", so good luck amigo

Cool Cool Cool Cool

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:05:18 PM

I don't think that this is a logical trading strategy. Selling the all coins for just one coin is not reasonable for now. Maybe you should think about bitcoin and ethereum more in this term.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:26:35 PM

Putting all your money into one card is gamble because if you picked the wrong card you could lose everything that is why we shouldnt be doing that,we need to diversify our portfolio to prevent big losses in the market,only pick those good altcoins in the market and stick with bitcoin so that you wont be much affected if these market manipulators dump the market again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

Nope, i don't think its a risky move, honestly, i think that's a good move to earn much money, TRX is quite good, everything can happen in crypto, just hold it a little longer, no one knows what will happen in the future.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: