Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Risky move ?  (Read 3523 times)
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:46:54 AM

you really like to take risks. I'm not sure it's a great investment, but if you believe it, good luck. in my opinion it's too risky and I certainly did not. but I hope you're lucky.
lalatao72

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

If your card has failed you surely you will lose everything and it might not be recoverable,that is why we never use our luck with our investments because you will end up the same as others,btw goodluck with the coin you have bought
susutao82

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

Of course, you behaved risky. All of us know that investment into one altcoin isn't always justified. But, at least, you have enclosed in a coin which can give good profit. But the market of cryptocurrencies is unpredictable, and here everything can change very quickly.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

strategy may put us winning or losing side but what important are we try it, but just as an advice maybe it's good if you buy 2 or 3 coins instead focusing trx only to avoid losing all your investment if it is failed.
harryuxu

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Make a good decision better read their platforms and their whitepaper. Visit github and reddit for some proof of works. Choose Xem if you want to and create more btc on this coin. Trading Is risky but if you control it by your own perception you will win. Diversify everything if markets recover all of us will be happy
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

For me on that kind of investment, it was kind of scary and risky. You are putting too much investment in just 1 cryptocoin. But its your decision by the way. But for me, it is best to just never invest on a single coin. Better spread your investment on the other coin, when 1 coin is down and other is going up, you can still gain profits from it.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:11:40 PM

Always remember that selling all your tokens in not a good idea. Try to hold some tokens that has a potential to pump to avoid a big loss.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

Long ago it is known that investments into one coin have huge risks. Playing such games it is possible to get notable profit, and it is possible to suffer heavy losses if the coin badly proves to be. Though I will tell honestly that TRX is an excellent coin, I keep her in the portfolio too.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:32:02 PM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

It is a risky move if you actually decided to cut your loss if there is with your sold altcoins and bought TRX under a green market. Yet again I think you could still earn profit either way if you will just hold for a specific time until you can make a profit out of selling your current investments so I wouldn't worry much if I were you.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:58:36 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 09:05:25 PM by Enzo05

I know Tronix will have a good price in the future so its a nice move to invest in TRON and apparently there are new token that is also good to invest like ZIl so dont just invest in TRX .
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

whatever decisions you make, hopefully that decision will give you a big advantage, even if you sell when you lose, with the step for you to invest in another coin, hopefully your decision will make you a big profit, even if it is very risky, and you must have thought of all that, hopefully you are not wrong to make a decision.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:01:59 PM

This is just a risky and dangerous move as you rightly said.... I've always been an advocacy of splitting your money into streams  of investments. Never put all your eggs in one basket. What if the TRX price goes down? Though you might also hit it if the price goes up but you never can tell what might happen 
bionicl34

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

I'll be glad if you can make a profit. though I personally would have invested in another coin.
hihitao41

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:07:44 AM

I consider that cashing is adequate at the moment observing the development of BTC with some care . Tron is likely to outperform the rest of the market.
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:15:45 AM

in my opinion this is not good for your strategy. to invest we have to remember the rules, so as not to lose money in one place. if indeed you've heard of something risky management, so you must know.
meukarat

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

I have speculated as you wish. but unlike you personally, you still hold some Altcoin from Bounty and invest. but now you are paying attention to the development of Ethereum, its value is very low and every day goes down. You are waiting for the moment to buy it in bulk in exchange. holding a diverse portfolio is always safe profitable and less risky.
bamita127

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

I wouldn't risk it, besides, considering all the altcoins and Bitcoins are in drawdown right now, and you can get good money on other altcoins as well. Here correctly speak about differentiation of risk.
Mask4real

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

I believe your risky move paid off in the end as TRX mooned recently. I wish I had made a decision to risk it with you but its all good in the end. Hope you have taken profit before the main net day draws nearer
tranhongg323

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

you really like to take risks. I'm not sure it's a great investment, but if you believe it, good luck. in my opinion it's too risky and I certainly did not. but I hope you're lucky. Smiley Smiley
tayxsvws

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:41:17 PM

You should pay attention to risk. TRX is not a high security coin. It is better to diversify investment in encrypted investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: