Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Risky move ?  (Read 3516 times)
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:51:29 PM

Can't say that is a good move, it is more like gambling, there are many ways test your luck much faster.
Dovie

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

That's too risky because you sell all your alternativecoins for 1 coins I think your really believing in that coin. By the way it's your decision ang its up to you if what you want to buy or sell. But I suggest yu to be wise because there's so many failing ico's.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

Well that all depends on your choice of investment or trading, if you are just a trader that always take advantage of the market you will make that move your constant move. But if you are a passive trader then you may choose to buy other coins and hold for a long time in other to make your desired profit.
Sman2546

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:28:17 PM

This is a very bad decision you have made bro, you will easily get burnt if the market goes against you. No 1 law of crypto is Neva  invest what you can afford to lose and 2. Do not fall in love with a particular coin to the extent you put all you funds on it. Always build a portfolio of several tokens.
Paniudto

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

In my opinion it is a very wise move to invest all your money to TRX today because with all the hype around it will surely pump up. On the other hand it is a very risky move also considering that you have invested in a single coin only and if that coin falls so your money also.
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:49:18 PM

Every trade has a high risk, your decision should really be thought twice. Because if you make the wrong decision, you can lose your money.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

That's what risk taking is all about. If you are confident in doing something even if it's risky, then why not! Do it! You'll never know until you try right? And you invested in a good coin that has a vision. Tron does have a hype around it even up to this time. So hold on to your Tron because it will surely lift off soon!

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:57:13 PM

i think it is a risky move. I am not familiar with TRX and that is already something to be worried of. You should have invest it to altcoin which are already popular because those coins has a higher tendency of increasing in terms of their market value which would give profit to the investors. But still, you've already made your move so just hold and see how things will go.

yigitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:59:32 PM

Risk crypto currencies are perhaps a little more than the other stock exchange on the stock market. but the potential to win is so high. If you do risky movements you can lose your capital.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:59:36 PM

TRX is a very good altcoin, currently I also hold TRX. because waiting for the high price. and it's very real to make a profit. before that I've been trading TRX for 3x and all got a good profit. and right now I choose to hold and invest long-term
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:52:36 PM

I think your strategy is not good, always remember the basic rule of investing that never put all your eggs in one basket, holding a diverse portfolio is always safe, profitable and less risky.

Yes it is true to make security first before deciding to make any risky investment. In this ways we can avoid great losses in our portfolio and make our investment in safe mode and would always reach into profitable returns.
leezay

Activity: 363

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:59:42 PM

TRX is a very good altcoin, currently I also hold TRX. because waiting for the high price. and it's very real to make a profit. before that I've been trading TRX for 3x and all got a good profit. and right now I choose to hold and invest long-term

You may be right, but investing in one coin only is still vary bad move. It is not worth the risk in my opinion and I would always suggest to diversify the investments.

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:47:49 AM

Very risky move on your part mate, you could lose all your money with that strategy. But that is the way it is in crypto world, if you want to profir more then take the risk because if you want to play safe then the profit is only small.
lovetherain0101

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:55:29 AM

I wouldn't risk it, besides, considering all the altcoins and Bitcoins are in drawdown right now, and you can get good money on other altcoins as well. Here correctly speak about differentiation of risk. Wink
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:25:59 AM

The risk is noble ... But as it rises pleasantly enriched ... And you can take another risk.

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
sateyaam

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

it seems you are very confident with what you do, I think you are speculating at this time where the risks and benefits that you will get also big later,
just a big risk reminded not necessarily get a big profit
bibitao26

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

March 29th Price - 0.046, todays price 0.035. Wouldn't say it's the worst decision in the world given that Eth has lost about the same percentage over that same period. All the top 20 crypto tend to gain/lose pretty much the same amount when you average it out.
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

First of all, you should have got knowledge about TRX market. You should have seen its graphs and the condition of the market. No need to worry. It will rise after sometime and you will get margin.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

I don't think buying only on one altcoin is a good idea. It is better to divide those funds in different kinds of altcoin because if it falls you have no backup unlike to those who divide it. You need a good instinct to buy an altcoin and not because it is on the news. TRX has become famous since its value becomes high and it become hyped and you need to wait its collapse before buying it again. By the way the TRX has a good volatility and trading it could make you more rather than buy and hold.
moneytalks1313

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

diversify is the key. not only for crypto investment. For every investment you should diversify your portfolio.
You asked risky move: yes it is very risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: