Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:54:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Risky move ?  (Read 3520 times)
bantoself

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:40:05 AM

I hope you have researched about that token well..I think there's nothing wrong in buying just one coin as long a you know the risk and you're ready for the possibility of loosing...Maybe he just trust  trx more compared to the others alts he sold...
hanson.field

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:49:28 AM

Make a good decision better read their platforms and their whitepaper. Visit github and reddit for some proof of works. Choose Xem if you want to and create more btc on this coin. Trading Is risky but if you control it by your own perception you will win. Diversify everything if markets recover all of us will be happy
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:40:49 AM

I think it is a good move, even I bought some Tron to add in my portfolio and now I have a good profit already. Still thinking if I will still hold it for long since the dev is very active on their continuous updates and promotion.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:06:25 AM

Tron is not a bad choice to invest. but you too dare to take the decision. It is advantageous if Tron is going up. But if the opposite happens, of course, it will be a very difficult decision for you. expect only the best in order to reap a huge profit from Tron.
zzxcvv

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:07:40 AM

I think so, a very risky move . I wouldn't do that , I don't like tron ... it is better to invest in eth
jiop111

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:23:02 AM

I don't recommend that you put all your money into one coin and you should diversify. I think diversification can spread investment risk.
If TRX leaks copper or other bad news. I think you'll lose most of your money.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:26:58 AM

I think the price which you bought now you would have got profit and sold it as their are very good news going to come for TRX and the price movement is also high. In another six months we can expect trx price going above 1500 bitcoins.
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:09:49 AM

I think you made the right choice , I did the same thing.
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

Your choice.  I couldn't do that if I were you ... too much risk . My portfolio consists of at least 15 altcoins
wowprolol

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

I'm wondering what altcoins you sold and how much . I don't think you made the right choice.
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

Now that is a risky move. Putting all of your money into a single coin is not a smart move but to each his own I guess. It just seems so risky and if it just so happens that trx does not end up doing well for a while then you are going to be in for one agonizing ride and a long hold. Mostly we as investors just want to make money and if you think that that is the best way for you to do so, then carry on.
miti bounty12

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:53:31 AM

Why risk so much when you could invest in eth and calmly wait for profit before the end of the year?  I hope you are lucky and you will get a good profit.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:36:41 AM

Within your own scope, you can transform your investment plan based on your intuition. But at this stage, we still need to find some coins that have great potential to rebound.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:51:20 AM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

Did at lot of things like this before and it worked for me as well. Its always best to buy a coins that isn't as mature as time goes by. One day when their platform is done, it could be like Steemit which will cost more than $3 each, that's going to be a good profit for you. I also bought XRP when the price was less than $0.10 and even golem which is less than $0.02 back then. Its not a risky move but requires time though.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
fromnicetoevil

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

It is not always a good move for you to sell off all of your coins. Putting all of your money in one place is not advisable because if that one project that you have invested in ends up failing then you will lose all of your money to it
Huawei8877

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:08:32 PM

It is very risky but also very correct step because the price will grow in any case, the main thing is not to sell early.

colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:44:51 PM

The successful people today in the world all took a risk. for you to be where you are today you have to take a decision and some risk most be involved before you decide to sell all your altcoin and invest in one particular coin, you must have seen what others might not see in that coin which will favour you in feature trading.
mimota158

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:42:42 PM

Have you thought about the situation if the price goes down? Do you have a plan "B"? You would significantly reduce the risks if you invested money in different coins. I recommend you to study basics of risk management.
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

Thanks for chiming in guys. But i will only hold this position for a few days. And look how it goes with Tron's test net that will be launched 31 March.

March is over now pal, so let us know the result of your move with big money on the side but with big risk attached to it, have you earned the amount you have expected so far?
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

You may be lucky in the future, but in terms of risk it's wrong, saving all your savings in one coin. If possible, you will need to exchange some coins for ETH or bitcoin. Personally, my opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: