Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:42:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Risky move ?  (Read 3520 times)
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

TRON is and always has been considered a very risky trade.

If you are fearful, then you should not have invested in the first place. Only invest in projects that you believe with complete confidence. Take Ethereum for example, I would have no doubts and worries about my invest in ETH because it is a solid project with a surely bright future.
TRX has good liquidity there. They actively organize, attend workshops, they update the source code regularly. There have been some wonders to their past whitepaper that have little problem. I found TRX's volumetric level high and stable.
lovetherain0101

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

I wouldn't risk it, besides, considering all the altcoins and Bitcoins are in drawdown right now, and you can get good money on other altcoins as well. Here correctly speak about differentiation of risk.
asdkzxn199

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:18:22 AM

This is was so scared and risky movement because if you have wrong move or wrong investment all your money was wipe out so that you have a nice and excellent decision and this is was so risky
BoutiqueMT1

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:02:24 AM

Don't invest in only one altcoin if you want to have bigger chances of going up with your portfolio of coins, not down by any reason
khangrom001

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:07:47 AM

Make a good decision better read their platforms and their whitepaper. Visit github and reddit for some proof of works. Choose Xem if you want to and create more btc on this coin. Trading Is risky but if you control it by your own perception you will win. Diversify everything if markets recover all of us will be happy
nguynnguynminh51

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

Sounds like a suicide for me,because if TRX will lose 70% of value how would you recover from the situation if the market is being manipulated by the financial institutions? there will be less chance of getting your investment back and that is how cruel the situation in the market is,because people are losing a lot of money from time to time these people are manipulating bitcoin's value.
suckmyBitcoin

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:45:47 PM

Accepting that uncertainty can be enclosed in currencies trades, education can scale down quite a few undesirable trappings and grabbing profitable ones.
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:53:21 PM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

It's scary what you do because you put your money in one coin what if that coin will not increase or gone like other coin so you give your money for nothing ? That kind of strategy is not good because there's a big chance of losing instead you gain a profit.
hihitao41

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

I think it is a good move, even I bought some Tron to add in my portfolio and now I have a good profit already. Still thinking if I will still hold it for long since the dev is very active on their continuous updates and promotion.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:18:31 AM

tron is a good altcoin, but you must not put all your capital into one altcoin, you must divide it to different altcoins so if a certain coin dumps, you dont have a huge amount of loss, but since its your own money, and if you think that it is right, then that's fine.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:35:00 AM

tron is a good altcoin, but you must not put all your capital into one altcoin, you must divide it to different altcoins so if a certain coin dumps, you dont have a huge amount of loss, but since its your own money, and if you think that it is right, then that's fine.
Yes, it's an adventure. No one can be sure that the price of coins will rise one day in the future. I don't want such a trading strategy.
Godparticles

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

At present, the market is still in a downturn. We don't know what will happen in the future. There may be some altcoins that cannot withstand and die. Therefore, the risk of investing in small altcoins is very large. I think this is very dangerous for you. .
V.I.P

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

First of all, you should have got knowledge about TRX market. You should have seen its graphs and the condition of the market. No need to worry. It will rise after sometime and you will get margin.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

I think that this is a good decision if you kept small altcoins, but I would not sell the Etherium or NEO in any case now. This is would be not wise. as I think..
Actually this is relatif to people. Sometimes its good or not. But for me, I think the best idea is always to hold your token no matter what, because after all you will get a profit in a few years if you just need to wait and be patient, because this is really the key. Also confirm that the token we hold is the good one to avoid much loss.
vivuta105

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

Well that all depends on your choice of investment or trading, if you are just a trader that always take advantage of the market you will make that move your constant move. But if you are a passive trader then you may choose to buy other coins and hold for a long time in other to make your desired profit.
toyouta9999

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:13:35 PM

The successful people today in the world all took a risk. for you to be where you are today you have to take a decision and some risk most be involved before you decide to sell all your altcoin and invest in one particular coin, you must have seen what others might not see in that coin which will favour you in feature trading.
pedpedped

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:20:01 PM

It is possible for you to be lucky but for the truth my brother it is not advisable to put all what you have in one investment because you should remember this is Crypto and there are other options for you because when you're not careful enough and you loose all, what will be the story.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:30:42 PM

As far as I can see from the graphs Tron cost 0.00000612 BTC on March 29.
On May 02 it was 0.00001025 BTC (it went up almost twice).
Hope you managed to get your profit, bro, because now it's even lower than when you bought it (0.00000550 BTC).

hodl_news

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:37:42 PM

If it was all your money and you invested in Tron, then I do not envy you because your decision is very risky and if bad news comes about Tron, you can lose all the money in one moment.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:00:51 PM

I think the TRON is an excellent altcoin, especially after the launch of its own blockchain.  I hope As soon as there is a market turn, then the price of the Trx, as well as other altcoins, will go up.  In addition, the TRON  launches a secret project, details will be published on July 30.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: