Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:30:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Risky move ?  (Read 3516 times)
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:25:27 PM

I don’t think that idea to buy 1 token for  all your money is not just risky, but stupid. Once I lost some money on such strategy.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
namtran694

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

Still not. With the sharp rise of the whole year last year, this year will require an entire year to restore and correct mistakes, so the risk is still there. He needs self-recovery. He needs a lot of people to leave, and many people come in again.
notoriousdumper

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

Whereas risk might be enclosed in token offerings markets, education should scale down varied unsought surprises plus grabbing desired ones.
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

I don’t think that idea to buy 1 token for  all your money is not just risky, but stupid. Once I lost some money on such strategy.

If he is aware of what he is doing, he may take such a risk. Maybe he did a deep analysis and came to the conclusion that such a move would bring him great benefits. In principle, it is better to diversify the funds. But who doesn't risk ....
vancong077

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

From my perspective and my prior research, it is really really risky. You can do that when markets have a general upward trend, but it is a completely different thing when you have limited chances of success. Maybe, a few cents up versus lost of cents down. It actually can't be predicted.
NeonFlash

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:06:09 PM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

Good luck for you. All of your money put in just a basket. I hear so much about TRX, its technology and faith community for it, but I don't believe in it.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:05:22 PM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

Each of us have different choices and different ways to earn in the cryptocurrency. And it is better to do the risky one's than do nothing because doing risky things can make the things worthy and it's more challenging so wecan't blame him/her decision. Because he did it because he/she accepts what may happen

I think you shouldn't have sold your coins and bought the other coin. You'd better purchase coins from your fiat wallet increasing the total number of various coins in your portfolio. Those coins, you've sold, may rise higher than TRON no matter what coins are.
caugiay074

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

Investing money in the crypto currency is an adventurous enterprise, the rate of virtual money is constantly changing, it is possible to earn both on this and lose your income. Is it worth the risk? Of course! the only advice is to constantly monitor the situation in order to respond promptly to all changes.
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

All of us will make many mistakes and such risky moves. We can't make right predicion for each altcoin so invest in another alt and wait its future up.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
susutao81

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:01:06 AM

I hope you have researched about that token well..I think there's nothing wrong in buying just one coin as long a you know the risk and you're ready for the possibility of loosing...Maybe he just trust  trx more compared to the others alts he sold...
tuannguyenn110

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

Tron is not a bad choice to invest. but you too dare to take the decision. It is advantageous if Tron is going up. But if the opposite happens, of course, it will be a very difficult decision for you. expect only the best in order to reap a huge profit from Tron.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

Of course, this is a risky step, because to bet all your money on one coin, it is quite dangerous, but nevertheless it seems to me that you will earn a good amount.
GolruShu

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

That excessively unsafe, all prevalent coin now on oversold so for the better purchase least 2 unique coins, typically all crypto will going up at the same periode, now all crypto down however can be switch with up incline in a couple of week. TRX still youthful crypto, and there are others more potential and more mainstream like DASH, NEO, XLM and so forth.
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

You can never all Deposit to buy one coin no matter how good ideas you think it is. There can always be a force majeure and you will lose all your money.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:51:15 PM

This is really too risky move. To sell all my altcoyins and buy Tron on them, I consider it more than risky. However, the move is made, you can win or lose. Nobody can tell you in advance. Although, in my opinion, I would have better invested all my funds in ethereum. In this coin, I am always sure. Especially it will be good if it will soon be implemented PLASMA project, which will allow it to have transactions with the speed of hundreds of thousands per second.
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

Eventhough danger can be nested into token offerings opportunities, knowledge would moderate varied avoidable effects while grabbing profitable ones.
Nigmar

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:44:02 AM

Its morelikely a betting move,risky asf! doesng bode well for what reason would you need to put all your cash into a solitary card? which you can lose everything,#1 lead in exchanging never bet everything in light of the market's instability and it can be the motivation behind why you will lose the greater part of your investment.If your card has fizzled you without a doubt you will lose everything and it won't not be recoverable,that is the reason we never utilize our fortunes with our ventures since you will wind up the same as others,btw goodluck with the coin you have purchased.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:53:49 AM

Putting cash in the digital currency is an audacious undertaking, the rate of virtual cash is continually transforming, it is conceivable to procure both on this and lose your salary. Is it worth the hazard? Obviously! the main exhortation is to continually screen the circumstance with a specific end goal to react immediately to all progressions.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:59:06 AM

All crypto is risky, but Tron is much more risky investment. I do not trust in Justin Sun projects.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:02:21 AM

Going all in on one coin, even btc, is risky for me. Even if it's btc, I would not want to miss out on higher gains is an alt moves higher than btc.

Good luck on your move! I hope it pans out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: