Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Risky move ?  (Read 3520 times)
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:35:33 AM

I think it would become more profitable if you would sell all your alts and keep cash, so till this time, you can buy back your alts in much more lower price.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

I think that risk is included everywhere and without it it is impossible to earn good money. That's why I am not afraid of the risky projects. To my mind, it is much better to take risks now
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

This is a very bad idea. This is a violation of the main rule of investing. Never need to invest all of your funds in one project. It is always necessary to diversify their investments.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

I will never make that move. As you put it, it is too risky.
I'd rather put my money in different coins.
But you might make good profit if it pumps. Who knows.

Definitely Yes I agree with you. That decision is very risky. Not knowing how price of the coins goes so dump. If I were you, I will invest my coins into btc and eth. Coins that are really established and that have the big potential to pump again in the right time.
khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

Wow! Indeed it is a risky move investing all your assets in exchange for TRX. I admire your guts. Though you might have a good investment potential with Tron. TRON is quickly becoming a cryptocurrency to watch. After all the ups and downs the coin has been through, one thing remains intact which is to transform and decentralize the web. Currently, its value has suffered massive tanking before, though that could be attributed to the influx of new investors whose experimental approach made for more weak hands that came in on the back of quick gains made elsewhere.
adeleke15

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

So have you ever heard about something called Risk Management?
who hasn't hear about risk management, it's all about taking smart risk
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

Overall I wouldn't call this move risky your choice is very good. The risk is always there even when you distribute your money among several coins. I also think about such a move, just want all the money put into Etherium.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

Overall I wouldn't call this move risky your choice is very good. The risk is always there even when you distribute your money among several coins. I also think about such a move, just want all the money put into Etherium.

Don't put all your money in ethereum, maybe in ethereum with different coin but don't put all in one. Everywhere, what ever you do there is a risk, it will always depends on you how you handle the risk and control the lose.
lykakokelley123

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:33:21 AM

yeah we can call it risky since we are investing that might give us a great turn over as the price move up or down, but still our goal is to make good profit i guess its about to hold and wait for the right price before we sell it and we can say that we already get good profit Cheesy
Albertio

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:54:04 AM

I hope the market will rise so you can book profits but I think your steps are very risky. Always trust your choices not in other words. I have speculated as I wish. but unlike you personally, you still hold some Altcoin from Bounty and invest. Well, it all depends on your investment or trading choices, if you are just a trader who always utilizes the market
coherentroad15

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

We recommend that if the price of the Coin goes down, it's better not to move and wait for the coin to stabilize again. If the price of the coin goes up, it's time you move to take the "Sell" position. Because that's when it's a good opportunity to get the profit you want from rising coin prices.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

Freaking high risk bro , but good luck
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

Like most other users, I advise you not to invest all your money in one coin, as it is very risky and does not comply with the basic rules of investing. We must always diversify our risks.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

Quite a risky move you've made. But as the saying goes, he who doesn't risk never gets to drink champagne. I hope luck will smile and you will hit the jackpot! As for me, I do not risk to make such an act and prefer to keep their investments in different baskets (coins), thereby increasing their chances of winning. But then again, I can't know for sure if they will win, I just have to wait and believe!
nameforcoin

Activity: 126

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:18:26 PM

We recommend that if the price of the Coin goes down, it's better not to move and wait for the coin to stabilize again. If the price of the coin goes up, it's time you move to take the "Sell" position. Because that's when it's a good opportunity to get the profit you want from rising coin prices.
Everything is correct. If the price of a coin goes down, then it is not necessary to do excess movements. It is necessary just to wait for it growth and as soon as it can be sold it at the level necessary to you. But also you should not hold it too long, the price can again will go down.

Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

I do not know how for me it's a very risky decision. Because it is not safe to invest all your savings in one coin. You must have been very crazy.
Grozaj

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

as it turned out the idea was good in a double, not only that the violas are now not a good option, so also the throne in a month made x2. who does not risk that does not drink champagne
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

I think your decision is right, it's a very good idea. If you want to invest, don't half. If market conditions are like now, it is best to see profit opportunities. The decision to buy TRX is very appropriate, if the market price rises 10% -20%, it is already profitable. If the price goes up, sell better.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:33:37 AM

Very, very risky move. In my opinion, it is necessary to keep your savings in at least ten coins. In one coin can not be stored, the project can find some kind of vulnerability, and the price may drop very much.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:39:47 AM

On of the greatest characteristic of cryptocurrency user is being a risk taker person.  If you truly know how to take a risk plus you always made a wise decision especially when handling our coins we will succeed in the end if we do it but if we are always afraid to take a risk we will never gain profit here on crypto world..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: