Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens with ETH  (Read 1360 times)
wentdream

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

Eth fell because of ICO's ban, but I think ETH not only can be used for ico, but also can have other uses, so don't give up your eth
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:20:40 AM

I think social media specially fb, twitter , even google ban the ICOs ads i think thats why price has falling down. because most of the ico based on eth erc20  so ico market down also another cause for eth price drops. my suggestion don't be panic hold and wait for good market.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:23:44 AM

Can anybody tell me what happen with eth now?Huh

Well, I think this is the perfect time to buy. Actually, I still waiting for the price below $200.
Just make sure you prepare your FIAT currency to full your bag for cheap ETH. Honestly, I inspired this twitter account: https://twitter.com/HeyTaiZen/status/979742440323256320?s=09

He said that " Now is the time to be BUYING!!!"
But once again, please do your own research.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:34:17 AM

Do not panic!!! The market has always been unstable. ETH falls in price and it's only temporary. We need to wait a little and he will start to grow again. You need only patience.
Yeah, it is a highly volatile market, and a trend cannot just keep on for a very long time without having some little bit of switch in trend once in a while. It has happened before, it is happening now and it will happen again, but whichever way, the market still usually recover from whatever trend it is and that is what I believe anyone should always look forward to.

Can anybody tell me what happen with eth now
Nothing happens with ETH, it is just the market getting drained but it does not last forever. If you held ETH at the peak, then all you just have to do is to wait for it. Although, sometimes, it is usually a very long time to wait, but you really would not have any choice now, will you? The whole market is bearish and it is not only affecting ETH, and at this stage, I would just say you take a chill pill.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

Do not panic!!! The market has always been unstable. ETH falls in price and it's only temporary. We need to wait a little and he will start to grow again. You need only patience.
Yeah, it is a highly volatile market, and a trend cannot just keep on for a very long time without having some little bit of switch in trend once in a while. It has happened before, it is happening now and it will happen again, but whichever way, the market still usually recover from whatever trend it is and that is what I believe anyone should always look forward to.

Can anybody tell me what happen with eth now
Nothing happens with ETH, it is just the market getting drained but it does not last forever. If you held ETH at the peak, then all you just have to do is to wait for it. Although, sometimes, it is usually a very long time to wait, but you really would not have any choice now, will you? The whole market is bearish and it is not only affecting ETH, and at this stage, I would just say you take a chill pill.
this is a good analysis, we are in a good bull state on a larger scale, on short term we are bearish but if we compare year-year or HY-HY, we are in a bull i remember last year at this time ETH was 1/10 of the current price. 10 times in a year and we still are complaining. trust me markets always had crashed, BTC once did 85% crash and recovered. it would be over soon. Best wishes.
Transformer0101

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:59:44 PM

I can ask a better question. Can anybody tell me what happen with all cripto currency now? I think we've reached the bottom. Get any worse. But I hope that soon everything will start to grow.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
KceoH

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

With him the same thing happens with the rest of the coins of the market, there can not always be green, there is a market correction .. But I'll tell you that this correction has really dragged out, but I'm sure that the whole market will go up soon, do not worry!
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

I have heard that developers think that they may face a problem in future with data storage, and they now thinking about solving that problem, one of the possible solutions may be taking fees from users not only for transactions, but also for data and for the duration of its preservation in the etherium network, this option will make etherium less friendly for users, so this news can also influent on the current price.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

Of course, volatile crosstalk markets cause other altcoin values ​​to fluctuate, and especially the decreasing bitcoin value, which decreases the ETH value, also decreases. I think the ETH value is down depending on the bitcoin value, which is very normal. But this is a good opportunity for me to invest in ETH and keep it short, I think it will recover and thrive in the near future.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

The popularity of ETH depends on ICOs. Now we see a fall in the market and in people's interest in such projects. I guess this is the main reason for the drop in the price of ETH. I hope that everything will be allright soon.

sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

what's really happening with the price of Ethereum prices back like last year and decreasing every day we do not know exactly when the price of Ethereum back up.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

There is nothing happening to Ethereum more than the fall in price and this is not peculiar to this coin alone but to the whole market as a whole so no need to panic. One need to bother only if this fall is associated with Ethereum alone so let us chill and wait to see what happens next.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

this is a general fall, from which no one is immune, no one knows where to find the bottom, in any case, will have to wait for an increase or be fixed in the negative.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:13:06 PM

eth is now down in the lows and now the market has drastically decreased, we can be patient to get eth price to the best position and maybe eth to become one of the coins that can be expected to return to the highest price.
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

Ethereum falls down and other altcoins, it drops just like what happen in the previous market. Good to hold or it's either buy ethereum at this time.
raysa

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

Red means not stop but you should stock it, and the green means sell  Grin It's what i do when i have a problem in the one of coins price.
don't even miss it when you know they will absolutely can give you 100% profit, remember that.

KEEP STRONG BRO, MESKI BUKAN SEDARAH TAPI KITA TETAP SAUDARA
#Duka Palu, Duka Indonesia
BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

The reasons are simple: investors in ICO may want to get rid of their tokens, and then withdraw money from the etherium. If there are a lot of ETH coins on the exchange, a price collapse can not be avoided.
To sell the tokens would be possible in other ways, which do not affect the market price of the etherium. But in fact, many ICO projects are those whales of the industry that are able to manipulate the price of the etherium.
There are applications available for everyone that track large movements of airwaves from wallets tied to ICO projects. They noted that the project to produce EOS tokens actively transfers funds to fiat currencies. Other businessmen can follow his example.
AlexS_off

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

The changes that are now taking place with ETH are typical for all cryptocurrencies. The market is very receptive to events that negatively affect the development of crypto. This ban advertising in Facebook, Google, Twitter, the US and China trade war, and more. When all these issues are resolved, then all cryptocurrencies will begin to grow. We just have to wait.

|| MENSARII ||
WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION (https://www.mensarii.io/)
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

This final market situation is unstable. We have to wait a few days and then we see what awaits us next week
Because a lot of coins are launched under this Ethereum Blockchain. Hopefully the price of ETH can increase in the near future ...
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

That's normal because the market is unstable, be patient the market will not fall forever, but there will be a change. Hold the ethereum you have, the future ethereum will surely increase again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: