Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens with ETH  (Read 1363 times)
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

Ethereum, like the entire crypto-currency world, is now in a very, very serious condition, of course this is just my opinion, but I think that the situation will improve after the banks gain a large number of deposits in their deposits.
Why banks will do that, friend? I think they won't, honestly. But ethereum have his chances to survive even if whole market dies
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:31:44 PM

there's no problem with ETH but it's just that the decline was due to speculation, it's our moment to buy at a cheap price and hold it until the price actually goes up.
Well maybe by speculation. I see ETH prices rising, they are rising stronger, I think atlcoin prices on the Crypto market are some sort of power arrangement. Let's be careful not to lose capital.
iamahappyminer

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:23:03 PM

Ethereum falls like any other coin. In general, all follow the way of the BTC, so as long as the BTC does not start to rise and the other coins will not start to grow. At least I think so.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

Ethereum is starting to improve this month and the market seems to be turning green, so do not panic what happens this year because all of this is a market cycle so there is a time it will all go up and down.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

what happens to ETH? I think that now the project is being seriously worked out, Vitalik Buterina's team is working very seriously on the project. As far as I remember, one of the most important questions is solving this network scaling, as soon as the process of working on scaling is over, ETH will cost even more than now several times.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:50:08 PM

Getting stronger? and getting more massive as of now it is still recovering from the crash that happened to itself few months ago when most of the people dumped ethereum especially those people who are mining etherem as the diffiuculty increases too hard,which is wont be a profitable thing to mine.There will be less people who are going to mine ethereum as it is going to migrate from proof of work to proof of stakes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

^^
just a litte dip to get every one that didn't join the team yet  Grin Grin
nothing more, a 50% dip, I think it's not too hard to eccept that in this market.
you'll see ETH will break the record soon. let's wait

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

Ethereum is going well and with the bitcoin rise Ethereum is also growing and it is associated with the bitcoin now a days these are good to invest in crypto coins and if we think with open mind and mentally prepare ourselves for this then you have to chose among altcoin for investment and this is a good way to make profit and soon we will be rich in the future. Ethereum is growing now a days.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:09:19 PM

Ethereum will survive, he, without a doubt, has the strongest development team, the strongest road map and the strongest ecosystem of all other crypto-currencies. For someone who really figured out what people create on Ethereum, one fact is obvious: if the crypto-currencies do not disappear in principle as an asset class, the Ether will flourish.
Reginapotry12

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:25:34 PM

nothing special happened with eth. just the whole market fell due to instability. falling happened to all coins
gloporo

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

Can anybody tell me what happen with eth now?Huh
Now ETH is good.  The price slowly grows every day.  I think this will continue until the end of the year.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

Can anybody tell me what happen with eth now?Huh
Nothing happens. Today, the price returns to the normal $ 600. Drops are normal. The price of 1k $ could not last long. The second issue, BTC's stalking continues on the day of ETH. Always been like that...
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:32:20 AM

Ethereum has a powerful platform and a strong team. It is in demand and necessary for many ICOs. Even though Ethereum has a strong competitor - the EOS platform, everything will be fine, it has firmly taken its place in the market
jnovak1976

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

I know. I have couple of ETH and its dropping like crazy. Guess I need to really hodl it.
gewealiw

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:19:55 PM

No doubt, it is a profoundly unstable market, and a pattern can't simply keep on for quite a while without having some tad of switch in drift now and again. It has occurred previously, it is going on now and it will happen once more, however whichever way, the market still more often than not recuperate from whatever pattern it is and that is the thing that I trust anybody ought to dependably anticipate.
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

not only is ethereum experiencing the situation as it is today all the coins have decreased the price better be patient to wait for the price to rise
gwerunm

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:16:28 PM

Starting at now this happen not just ETH, more coins are down value step by step, ETH appears diminishing the value couple of more days after the it will return once more, keep a watch out
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:19:54 PM

The price of bitcoin has begun its forward pumping, same time ethereum too is supposed to make a forward move. But it hasn't taken place yet, the price is found to be circulating around the $470 for a longer time period. Hope the price will begin by the start of the falling month which in the past year made a big change over the entire market capital.
Mia-

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:20:42 PM

nothing happens to the etherium it is very normal the price on the market down all this time to buy the currency crypto you think big profit one of them Etherium you can buy it and do not easily panic in this case
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:24:16 PM

I expect it will go up soon, I keep buying more. Anything below $500 is a cheap price in my opinion.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: