Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 01:55:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens with ETH  (Read 1357 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:10:07 AM

I think everything is ok with Ethereum. Nothing serious happened here & price up-down is normal here. Eth prices are currently down but you do not have to worry, because it doesn't mean that something is wrong here & price will never increase. It's just a temporary situations, keep patience very soon everything will be fine.
Nothing serious is happening with ethereum but the problem is that not only all the market is down including bitcoin but recently there have been many coins that are trying to take market share out of ethereum and if they are successful when the next bull market happens ethereum is going to recover but not as much as people think it can recover.
Defimwh

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:17:56 AM

for some reason all the coins go down all not only ETH even though there is no issue whatsoever in the crypto world, we just look ahead
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:22:21 AM

currently, in the cryptocurrency marketplace. etherium is indeed being critical apparently some day yesterday until today the ethereum are red. I hope the ethereum soon recovered and improved. so that we can benefit and feel the great harvest of our work so far. I am optimistic and positive thinking still reserved ethereum going forward.
Raldyn

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:30:11 AM

I expect from the ethereum team new technology updates and of course the conquest of new peaks, of course, with the growth of the market, now there is still a wonderful opportunity to buy a little. Always now the ethereum is behind bitcoin. If bitcoin is growing, then the ethereum is growing. If bitcoin falls, then the ethereum also falls.
that is true, if BTC experiences a price increase then the ETH will follow. besides trying to spread the positive news about BTC we also have to be a true holder to help BTC prices rise more and more holders are increasingly improving the market my advice do not sell
lolipopop2112

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:42:32 AM

At present, the price of ETH drops sharply, but I still believe in ETH. The price of ETH will rise sharply in the near future.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:43:15 AM

I think ETH is resting and waiting until the right time to increase its price and make investors get big profits.
MeganJenkins1212

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:01:04 AM

I think you let's calm it's a normal thing, keep it and everything will come back.
whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

It is stopped now, and the end of this trouble is near so I advice to you to be ready for the future selling which will bring a lot of money as experts say.
supiv5

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:44:06 AM

I don't know either, i also feel puzzled why the price of ETH suddenly dropped so sharply that i was scared. But now think about it, i feel i'm so silly because that was a chance to buy on the dips and i totally missed it.
giggaman19

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

I think the market is bad generally but ethereum keeps falling so low, i personally had so much faith in it before
Junard17

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

The eth price will increase soon.  So stay put. Be patience.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

Can anybody tell me what happen with eth now?Huh
I dont think there should be any reason for panic for now because the market situation is terrible and ethereum price would raise higher than before
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:48:17 AM

Eth does not have anything at all, it just dives very fast and it will prepare very quickly, wait and see. And now I'm keeping a lot of coin Buddy, I believe now buy Buddy for a very cheap price and then sell out a lot.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:56:11 AM

I don't know either, i also feel puzzled why the price of ETH suddenly dropped so sharply that i was scared. But now think about it, i feel i'm so silly because that was a chance to buy on the dips and i totally missed it.
we have some courage to buy in bearish market.for some people it is too risky but actually this is best chance for us to get cheapest price in market.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

Nothing happened to ethereum, what we are seeing right now in the price of ether in the market is just fearful people putting sale pressure on a market that is bearish already! However, this is creating an opportunity for lower entry price for ethereum!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:02:16 AM

You don't really need to worry about it, because not only ethereum is down on the market, all the bitcoin and other altcoins prices also drop drastically, I think this is a natural thing about market to be like that
alfacentavr

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

I remember late last year there was a lot of talk about the advantages of the ethereum, its technologies and prospects. Everything was positive. What now? He fell heavily in price. But this price is very good. So nothing happened to him. Just the market below.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:07:50 AM

Can anybody tell me what happen with eth now?Huh

what happened to ethereum because it followed the market pattern, but ethereum went down too deeply so the current value was the worst value. I have other views and speculate for short trades.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:10:25 AM

ETH users went mad recently, they are making cash Cheesy I'm lucky to buy in this dip. Thanks to those weak hands.
Akichiva23

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:11:05 AM

Ethereum is a good coin, high quality coin that we have seen it's ability and quality in the market by before, to the current cryptocurrency market is not as friendly as most of the coins have lost Value in the long run and so has ETH which has not been. A good thing, the coin has the potential to get back up, so all we have to do is to hold on and wait for it's value to recover
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: