Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:06:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What causes Bitcoin to drop?  (Read 629 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:05:54 PM

There are two key factors affecting Bitcoin, which have triggered a recent sellout. Bitcoin has never been relieved of its involvement in money laundering and terrorist financing, and that connection was once again referred to by IMF president Christine Lagarde as she urged home. Managers around the world attacked bitcoin for this reason. At present, Bitcoin is just going down, not completely broken down. The second offender behind the bitcon depreciation is causing more anxiety for investors. Google has followed Facebook in prohibiting pre-encoded ads and ICOs. Makes pre-coding lose value.
What is your opinion?

truly your correct terrorism are the one cause of bitcoin price because that's issue is a triggered of the some other government want to ban the bitcoin as crypto currency and also the fuds are make cause because the people going to panic and sellout thieir bitcoin and the demand's of bitcoin goes tot decrease and the value of bitcoin falling down.

Angletim

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:12:24 PM

There are two key factors affecting Bitcoin, which have triggered a recent sellout. Bitcoin has never been relieved of its involvement in money laundering and terrorist financing, and that connection was once again referred to by IMF president Christine Lagarde as she urged home. Managers around the world attacked bitcoin for this reason. At present, Bitcoin is just going down, not completely broken down. The second offender behind the bitcon depreciation is causing more anxiety for investors. Google has followed Facebook in prohibiting pre-encoded ads and ICOs. Makes pre-coding lose value.
What is your opinion?
In recent days, the price of the bitcoin fell a lot, now the price of the currency is still falling, no signs of stopping, I will not choose to buy bitcoin now, I think we will continue to fall, we now can wait patiently and then buy again
Vocalwalls

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:13:33 PM

A lot of governments are fighting bitcoin because its completely untraceable. Transactions are done securely without the ability to monitor or tax the transactors.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:15:12 PM

Twitter began blocking crypto ads on Tuesday 27th March 2018, as it became the latest internet giant to crack down on the digital assets, following on from the decision by Google and Facebook.
It will also ban adverts relating to cryptocurrency wallets, initial coin offerings (ICOs) and token sales globally.

This decision has triggered the price of bitcoin to plunge on Monday 26th March from $8,316.45 to $8,049.63, and other cryptocurrency reacted similarly to the news.

Still.. i personally feel its the best time to stock up our coins now. Smiley
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:18:13 PM

A lot of governments are fighting bitcoin because its completely untraceable. Transactions are done securely without the ability to monitor or tax the transactors.
True enough,  for my country, Singapore,  the authorities seriously hate bitcoin as more crimes were created eversince its in the market. Too much investigation and workload for them to trace and resolve.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:27:27 PM

Probably rampant of negative news about bitcoin in which investors skeptical to invest. Making an issue even if its not true that makes some people dont want to use bitcoin.
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:52:58 AM

I think the government is manipulating the bitcoin value right now because at early december of 2017 they saw the price of bitcoin skyrocket.

There are many reasons why bitcoin is dropping and may be one of the reason is due the anouncement of some influencial countries like india ang china not to support bitcoin.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

many ICO ads was banned indeed, but this is no related to bitcoin.
have you see bitcoin ads on the social media ? i never see it.
so in my opinion, the banned of ads has nothing to do with bitcoin price.
there must be another reason that the price of bitcoin dropped lately.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
nicosey

Activity: 347
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:52:15 AM

Surely people who sold services in bitcoin and are now having to pay taxes must have an input to a drop in price
HunterBTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:16:57 AM

The market dip is mainly caused by fud. Negative news all over the country and some governments tag along as posing regulations for bitcoins then website banning advertisement. The weak hands who hear all this negativity sell their coin even at a loss and the sharks continuosly buy the coins very cheap.
That may also be true, because a lot of negative news circulating and the investors who buy the price of tokens at a price below the market price that causes the current price decreased.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:09:00 AM

The causes of bitcoin to drop it is because it is fluctuation and aside from that the price depends on the demand and it is not yet stable but we don't have to be worry because in bitcoin their is an assurance of all. I would rather rely in bitcoin because I can see a future in it.  Before I thought bitcoin is just an ordinary thing but as the time goes by it is an extra ordinary because it changes a life of a person. From nothing to have everything and can do what they want. As of today we all know their is a chances that the price will drop but we need to trust that it will raise. Bitcoin is a help in our community and economics.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

many ICO ads was banned indeed, but this is no related to bitcoin.
have you see bitcoin ads on the social media ? i never see it.
so in my opinion, the banned of ads has nothing to do with bitcoin price.
there must be another reason that the price of bitcoin dropped lately.
When ICOs were banned in China at that time it effect the bitcoin price and we saw a sharp decline in bitcoin price, but later on the market recover its position, i think the ICOs banning may be effecting the bitcoin price a little, but this drop can be temporary and the market recover its potion very soon.  I think we are passing through this situation but we can expect that the bitcoin price will recover very soon.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

What is your opinion?

supply and demand is being used, thats normally. keep calm, wait several a month ago.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:21:21 AM

it is a remarkable concern that the very high bitcoin price in 2017 then in 2018 is down considerably from what many people expect, so those who invest bitcoin deplore the current bitcoin prices. that is the fact that in investing no one can be sure whether to get big profits or maybe vice versa. the phenomenon of falling bitcoin prices in my opinion strongly influenced a government policy about the ban of bitcoin use of a particular country, in addition to negative news presented by the media about bitcoin which states that bitcoin vulnerable to a criminal activity such as terrorist financing and money laundering. that's why today's bitcoin prices are so falling.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

In November and December last year, a lot of people believed in Bitcoin, everyone bought it, hoping to make money, the exchanges could not cope with the influx of new users and stopped registering. Now all these people who came at that time, strongly disillusioned with Bitcoin, it will be hard to regain their faith and attract new investments. The price of bitcoin is rising from new injections...
I agree with you sir new investors last november and december 2017 invest large amount of money hoping to earn quickly in bitcon but they was fool by that belief they never expect bitcoin will drop heavy that holder are grtting worried on their investment many sold their position and shout that bitcoin is a scam. price msy still go lower if there are still lot on holders will sell their coins at a lower price but once this is over expect its price to goes up

markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:13:47 AM

There are a lot of factors to consider, Given the industry is volatile as it is. A lot of things happens such as the issues of countries that bans ICOs like China and Korea. It really creates confusion and panic to a lot of people, which in result they tend to sell their coins for the sake of preservation. Along with the issues surrounding the speculative Bans, is the rise of FUDs and/or fake news which makes the industry much more stressful and tiring. Then not to mention the unexpected events that already happen and might happen.

As far as I'm concerned, The unstableness of the industry became worst even reading the trend itself is quite deceiving. Though my strategies are still working as of the moment, I must adjust again to whatever could happen next to Bitcoin.
hjfjmk

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:19:47 AM

I think that there are many factors, first of all, that the state prohibits Bitcoin to panic people, as well as a series of problems such as hacking. This makes Bitcoin will remain in a depressed state for a long time, but I believe Bitcoin will rise again and I look forward to it.
pawanjain

Activity: 2730
Merit: 721

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:34:52 AM

There are many derivatives through which Bitcoin is getting depreciated in price. The reasons you stated above might be true but they are not the only reasons for Bitcoin's depreciation. Bitcoin has been down now for more than 3 months and it needs multiple reasons for it to be down for such a long time. Obviously BTC is getting through a bad phase right now and only time can take us through this wave. We will have to wait until the things get settled for once.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:35:12 AM

I think social media is the most important reason for encrypting money markets.
Given the widespread use of facebook and twitter to secure new information about cryptocurrency markets, if they lose it,people may no longer invest in encrypted money

almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

my opinion is because the google party can not predict the future of cryptocurrency will be like what but according to google has seen quite a lot of customer losses and potential dangers for customers in the sector that we are very careful in handling it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: