Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think will happen next?  (Read 1323 times)
learner 7

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

Ultimately, Bitcoin doesn't have reasons to colapse. There is why I still believe in its long term raising and all the cryptocurrencies ecosystems development.
I also think that bitkoyn will go to the moon, many people do not trust the banks, but do not yet understand that bitcoin is the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Testme (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:55:53 AM

Man first I want to say that I like your graph, it isn't an image and did you just created it alone or do you have pattern and pasted it as a thread?

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?
There are some other years that bitcoin move quietly and that is possible to happen, we may not know if this year is going to be the repetition of that sequence. I don't have an idea on what will happen next but I have the believe that it will pump soon.

I appreciate it. I created it alone and i don't have any pattern. I just used google to have those information and ta da! There you have it. Haha thanks by the way.
campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

Any historical data can only represent the past, the price of BTC fluctuates daily!

No one can predict, but BTC's future is bright!

The price of BTC is likely to exceed $30,000 this year!
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

Man first I want to say that I like your graph, it isn't an image and did you just created it alone or do you have pattern and pasted it as a thread?

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?
There are some other years that bitcoin move quietly and that is possible to happen, we may not know if this year is going to be the repetition of that sequence. I don't have an idea on what will happen next but I have the believe that it will pump soon.

I appreciate it. I created it alone and i don't have any pattern. I just used google to have those information and ta da! There you have it. Haha thanks by the way.

In the next few days I think the market is still going down further and there is the opportunity for many new investors can participate in this market. The lower the bitcoin, the stronger and the altcoin will be.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

As we can see on the chart between 2013-2015 the proce dropped a lot from 1000$ to almost 400$ so thats awhat 60% drop without any major increase happening. I think the same thing is happening now, the price reached a new record at 19.000$ and after a few months it dropped to 6000$. Again thats over a 60% fall in just a few weeks and the history is repeating again. The price will surely go up in the next years but I think it will take a while until the price is going to reach again 19.000$ and after that go even higher.

That is a good idea but we cannot base everything on the hope that history will repeat itself. Past results should not be our basis in this but what is currently shaping up on bitcoin scene. Regulations, acceptance and banning of bitcoin on countries will play a lot on determining where the price will head on the future.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

Well, It could be happen in 2014 that bitcoin huge down, but I'm still believe in bitcoin, I'm sure bitcoin will recover and reach back the highest peak at $20,000, but we don't know when, it could be this year let see in november or december.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

First of all, great graph. I am thinking that you really have spent quite a lot of time making that graph and getting all the necessary information to be able to build an accurate one. Thanks for the effort.

Although the graph shows clearly that there is somehow a bit of a pattern in the movement of cryptos in every year which shows increases in prices and all time highs, there are also times that the prices were pretty steady or should I say very close to being stagnant for a long period of time. But even so, this year is not like every year that have passed. The bearish market's duration took too long than expected and is still happening. I think that at these times is when we should consider making the recent events or developments of bitcoins together with the negative side of it be our basis for any speculation. Or better yet, start over and forget about the all time high last year. There are still quite a few people that are making profits at this bearish season. This will be the time to test all our trading skills and resourcefulness. Just saying.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:43:32 PM

Bitkoina have the crypto market great prospects for growth and to further conquer the peaks. Soon we will see a new jevrest that will subjugate has.
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:29:24 PM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1000  |                            /   \___                           ___/  
$900    |                           |            \               ____/
$800    |                           |             |            /
$700    |                           |             |          /
$500    |                           |              \ ___/
$400    |                           |
$300    |                           |
$200    |                           |
$100    |                           |
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018
                               (YEAR 2010-2016)                             (YEAR 2017)

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

just like what you have said and the graph shows bitcoin has grown a lot and it will sure grow more there are speculation that bitcoin will be equal to gold or higher, it shows that bitcoin has a big future and potential in our era computer age, just like here in our country the government are studying to use bitcoin as transfering money from anroad to their love ones here, this is a big help for easy transactions and low cost of money transfer. anyways i nice graph.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:36:55 PM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1000  |                            /   \___                           ___/   
$900    |                           |            \               ____/
$800    |                           |             |            /
$700    |                           |             |          /
$500    |                           |              \ ___/
$400    |                           |
$300    |                           |
$200    |                           |
$100    |                           |
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018
                               (YEAR 2010-2016)                             (YEAR 2017)

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

You are right,bitcoin increasing yearly that's why i have strong feeling that bitcoin will increase this year 2018 more than the past. Just stay positive and you will see what bitcoin will bring for us this year. After a lot of trials and fluctuation in bitcoin price and market, it will rise soon,it will grow more and give a bright future to every bitcoin believer. The dumps are just an opportunity for us to buy more and invest more for a better future.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:44:40 PM

I still believe in bitcoin that it will grow and rise this year. Bitcoin will not always stay up, it will go down too, and this is the time that time when bitcoin might be dropping, but as I say it will not stay that way, it will also rise again,  it may just take some time but I'm sure it will.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:21:05 AM

Bitcoin has a  chance to have a higher value but it also has a chance to get a lower value. Many people might be encouraged to use bitcoin but the risk of getting banned is still there. But btc will grow this year and it'll grow for the years to come. But it's still not something that someone should focus on, find  much stable job while you are earning in btc. More income, the stable your life will be.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nggeh2277

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:32:15 AM

Bitcoin prices have not increased every year. There is also a decrease in 1 year intervals for some examples. However, I think crypto investment is only for the long term.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:40:40 AM

Many expert on crypto and analysis from investment bank said that bitcoin price could reach $50k end this year. I hope that analysis become truth because if bitcoin price increasing that will affecting on cryptomarket
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

no one knows what will happen in the future, I just believe that bitcoin prices will soar again
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:56:07 AM

In the next few days I think the market is still going down further and there is the opportunity for many new investors can participate in this market. The lower the bitcoin, the stronger and the altcoin will be.
Although that historical data used to represent the past but we can made guesses or you can say predictions on the basis of such data. Like we are not actually capable of making predictions but there are so many expert people who are in this field since big time, so they can use their experience and utilize the sense of pinching and extracting out different patterns of bitcoins upon which some guesses can be made.
perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

In fact, it's such a time when, on the contrary, one must take all the will into a fist and believe that bitcoin will continue to exist and, for some reason, always lose hope when it falls.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

Next will be only better this is a temporary decline when I think everyone starts at the rise to sell their bitcoins and then there is that gap when the market hangs and it will not be changed soon.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

By seeing bitcoin rate by now, I can see that it's gonna be downtrend in the future.
Of course I still believe on BTC by holding most of them but sometimes there are some groups that try to monopolies global value that make people especially new investors got frightened !

Smiley
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

I on the contrary expect even greater price reduction because if it happens so nicely and bitcoin drops to $ 40,000 then I will actively purchase it, it's a good time to take.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: