Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:09:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think will happen next?  (Read 1325 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:11:18 AM

As if its a To bE continued Movie huh?i dont care what will happen next sooner because what im waiting is the price when time comes i need to convert and its not happening this soon,so i have no care about now,but ofcourse i will be glad if the value grows since many investors are losses their money and i am not fund of it.so we should wait at keep patience

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

I like how you displayed your idea with a graph. As for the bitcoin price, I am really happy to see this evolution. From 1$ to 18k$. Things have changed as the spread of bitcoin is reaching more people. I hope this year and next one will be good for both bitcoin and its supporters. Moreover, we should not lose hope due to this drop because it has already reached 18k$. Therefore, I am sure it will happen again and even exceeded that price.
sashulya7979

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

There is more and more hope that the market will rise soon, but time passes and this faith passes and the calm begins.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:30:01 AM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1000  |                            /   \___                           ___/   
$900    |                           |            \               ____/
$800    |                           |             |            /
$700    |                           |             |          /
$500    |                           |              \ ___/
$400    |                           |
$300    |                           |
$200    |                           |
$100    |                           |
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018
                               (YEAR 2010-2016)                             (YEAR 2017)

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?

[/quote
I have a feeling that bitcoin will growing up and succeeding in the future.bitcoin is the best crypto online job for now a days and promise it will increase much more better.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

As of now i don't see any reasons to fear about the drop of bitcoin today, it is a normal phenomenon for this type of industry, i am very confident that soon, bitcoin will rise again.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

Now after feb 2018 the price of bitcoin is 6744$ and i think this price will be over 15000$ in few months
noor01

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

I hope that Bitcoin business Will be  increase in the future

Sexologist Doctor in Bhiwandi
Sexologist Doctor in Mumbai
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:47:40 AM

Now after feb 2018 the price of bitcoin is 6744$ and i think this price will be over 15000$ in few months
#polonez

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

In the coming days, I think that the market will fall, and there is an opportunity for many new investors to participate in this market. The lower the bitocaine, the stronger and will be altcoin.
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

As a Bitcoin investor, i am not losing my hope already we have seen Bitcoin growth in previous year. It will increase but people who are selling now or weak hand who bought them at the very low price, so we have to wait and watch how a market will tend to increase in the coming months.

Yes by lossing hope then we will be out from the party and no hope anymore for our dream can be true.
Increase the value is normal hope because now the price is very deep and the chance to increase is very big. I think the market just wait the good news and time to increase
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

The schedule is beautiful, but not quite fair. Bitcoin had falls similar to the year 2018. I think the potential for growth is, everything will depend on the number of people involved in the purchase.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

from my prediction about see the last year graph the bitcoin price is decreasing every Q1 in a year, and from the last year graph and last 2 year graph that the price bitcoin will rising up in Q2 and Q3 i hope that it will happen again in this year, and i hope that we can get big profit because of the price increasing

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

As a Bitcoin investor, i am not losing my hope already we have seen Bitcoin growth in previous year. It will increase but people who are selling now or weak hand who bought them at the very low price, so we have to wait and watch how a market will tend to increase in the coming months.

Yes by lossing hope then we will be out from the party and no hope anymore for our dream can be true.
Increase the value is normal hope because now the price is very deep and the chance to increase is very big. I think the market just wait the good news and time to increase

Well hopefully you're up for waiting a longer time or seeing the price go lower than what it is now. I'm hoping for a recovery already though it seems that that first quarter blood bath will continue into the second quarter. I'm just not going to expect anything for now Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

By seeing bitcoin rate by now, I can see that it's gonna be downtrend in the future.
Of course I still believe on BTC by holding most of them but sometimes there are some groups that try to monopolies global value that make people especially new investors got frightened !
The graph shows that bitcoin is trading too much stable for a long time and this is only because that bitcoin has a very strong support from its users, they are not letting the bitcoin price going down anymore, therefore it is expected that in near future the bitcoin price is expected to increase, because it will not stay here for a long time anymore, and hopefully will start increasing very soon.
Aleksablack

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?

I think it will continue to grow. Its price in general will be more and more, despite the fall, which are very strong. Bitcoin can easily take$ 20,000 and go even higher on a new take-off.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:53:58 PM

$18000|

I believe it will keep on growing. There might be some decline in near future of course, but speaking of following year, I would bet on biitcoin price reaching over $50k
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

Steady rise till 10k and then stabilization
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

The issue remains TIMEFRAME, or realizing that Bitcoin as an investment is a long game venture (measured in years, not the last few weeks or months). In the interim it serves as a resilient alternative medium of exchange independent of the chokehold gang (banks and governments).

The current flucuations are serving to shake out the short-term speculators whose impatience has distorted the crypto market. If you hate short term instability, don't use BTC, but if you stay with it for a decade, you'll win out.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

$18000|

Hi!
We unable to predict the price of Bitcoin specifically. That mainly depends on the behaviour of people. In recently bitcoin was caught in many government regulations. Many countries banned it. Despite, bitcoin was able to remain 6000$+ level in the first quarter of 2018. That is a high market support area for bitcoin. Also, many companies and investors gather around bitcoin. As well as we can predict bitcoin will rise again at the end of the year when compared to last year. Also, within next 2-3 months bitcoin will recover the market and start to next Bull Run. Also, I expect bitcoin will reach into 30k-40k at the end of the year.
Thanks.

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE