Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:28:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think will happen next?  (Read 1327 times)
naldal kaka25

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

I still believe in bitcoin that it will grow and rise this year. Bitcoin will not always stay up, it will go down too, and this is the time that time when bitcoin might be dropping, but as I say it will not stay that way, it will also rise again,  it may just take some time but I'm sure it will.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

I think the price will range bound around $18000 this year.
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:25:10 PM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1000  |                            /   \___                           ___/   
$900    |                           |            \               ____/
$800    |                           |             |            /
$700    |                           |             |          /
$500    |                           |              \ ___/
$400    |                           |
$300    |                           |
$200    |                           |
$100    |                           |
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018
                               (YEAR 2010-2016)                             (YEAR 2017)

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?

Very precised information. But still we are not really sure of what will happen next because things are way unpredictable especially due to the market volatility of it. We are not sire whether same thing would happen this year with last year or if it will be greater or worse.  So for now hold and wait until the market stabilizes.

dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:25:38 PM

I think we will see 18k$ again, hopefully before the end of the year. 
That's not to say that waiting until next April won't be alright, but like most people this bear market has taken a bit of a toll on my portfolio.
it is everyone's hope that bitcoin reach $ 18k or more like previous year and finally right now we can see bitcoin start to increase again, I think this is a good start for bitcoin to reach a new record in this year. no matter how much bitcoin price down, bitcoin will always recovered.
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:32:45 PM

I think history will repeat itself and we will see bitcoin again at 20k$ and if we see the trend in last 14 days we can conclude easily that bitcoin is gaining its pace once again and if this trend goes the same in next 2 months there will be a happy news for all bitcoin investors.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:23:08 PM

I have been observing Bitcoin for a long time and I am certain that it will recover thanks to people who always support it no matter what the price is. Some people say that the price was going down due to people reacting to FUD and whales manipulating Bitcoin price which would allow them to buy it for a lower price. Smart, especially if you take into account that this market is still inmature. It is easy to manipulate the price if you have a few thousand bitcoins which is a lot these days but there are many people who can afford this kind of thing.
While it is true that there has been manipulation going on in the market of bitcoin, at the same time the huge crash that happened during the first months of this year cannot be blamed to any kind of manipulation, the price was simply too high it was impossible to maintain it for any longer and as soon as new money stopped entering in the market we saw the crash, people panicked and the rest is history, all the rumors only helped to make the decrease in the price slightly larger, and since the crash happened for market reasons I think we're going to see another growth for market reasons again.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:25:50 PM

Might be another breakout or another bloodybath these are the two possibility that can happen,bulls or bears but on the current trend i would say bitcoin is going to breakout in $10k levels,as soon as it reaches $9200 atleast surely the next will be at $10k,as far as i can see with my technical analysis it will happen few days from now.

Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

I think nothing happens as it has been for more than three months and no new price rises to 9000 then drops again, so there is no need to trade news is not good and nothing happens after
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:51:37 PM

The current flucuations are serving to shake out the short-term speculators whose impatience has distorted the crypto market. If you hate short term instability, don't use BTC, but if you stay with it for a decade, you'll win out.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:05:50 AM

Next target is another all time high level of over 20000.
There is no drops anymore and get ready for a new all time high level over 20000usd.
Bitcoin going to 25k in a month. Also ethereum will hit 2000 usd for sure.
Lets keep buying and hodling.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:02:10 AM

Bitcoin prices will rise in coming days. Prices will reach a great height.But as we know nothing can be surely predictable regarding bitcoin as it is a virtual currency.But this is sure that bitcoin is never going to end.These fake news are making people impatience and forcing them to sell there coins at very low rate.So try to hold your coins atleast upto that time when you feel that now i am getting atleast more than that at what i had purchased these coins.Bitcoin prices had already started to rise if we compare it with last week.So stay positive and keep on investing in  bitcoin.In coming years it will be more popular among people as it has the potential to grab more croud.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

I think nothing happens as it has been for more than three months and no new price rises to 9000 then drops again, so there is no need to trade news is not good and nothing happens after
You are mistaken, trading the news can be very profitable but you need to know what you're doing, trading the news is trying to try to guess how the market is going to react to the news, this can be very difficult because sometimes the market reacts in a very abrupt way for a news that you may think are not a great deal, and the market may not move at all for news that you think should move it, also right now the price is above 9000 dollars in some exchanges, while I don't know if this is the bull run that many people have been expecting the fact that the growth is being kind of slow makes me more positive that we are finally in a positive trend.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:56:59 PM

You are mistaken, trading the news can be very profitable but you need to know what you're doing, trading the news is trying to try to guess how the market is going to react to the news, this can be very difficult because sometimes the market reacts in a very abrupt way for a news that you may think are not a great deal, and the market may not move at all for news that you think should move it, also right now the price is above 9000 dollars in some exchanges, while I don't know if this is the bull run that many people have been expecting the fact that the growth is being kind of slow makes me more positive that we are finally in a positive trend.
It could be a similar view on people anyway but can't deny the reality that they are going through. In the field of trading the news is having so significance in a serious matter to other people but then we live a life of cryptos so facing the different sides of it is a kind of a pure challenge in the market. In other words, the coming year will definitely be similar thing.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:05:40 PM

Bitcoin prices will rise in coming days. Prices will reach a great height.But as we know nothing can be surely predictable regarding bitcoin as it is a virtual currency.But this is sure that bitcoin is never going to end.These fake news are making people impatience and forcing them to sell there coins at very low rate.So try to hold your coins atleast upto that time when you feel that now i am getting atleast more than that at what i had purchased these coins.Bitcoin prices had already started to rise if we compare it with last week.So stay positive and keep on investing in  bitcoin.In coming years it will be more popular among people as it has the potential to grab more croud.
Prices have risen in the past 3 days as you predicted. Cool
But I think the current rise wasn't from fake news in this increase.
It was in no doubt was seen from the recent move of the insane amount of bitcoins being moved from the mt.gox wallet which held all those users funds from this failed exchange.
It is being said they are ready to send out refunds to those who had their funds frozen in their accounts when the exchange went down.
As with anything in the crypto universe this is just purely speculation. Grin
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

I think we will see 18k$ again, hopefully before the end of the year. 
That's not to say that waiting until next April won't be alright, but like most people this bear market has taken a bit of a toll on my portfolio.
it is everyone's hope that bitcoin reach $ 18k or more like previous year and finally right now we can see bitcoin start to increase again, I think this is a good start for bitcoin to reach a new record in this year. no matter how much bitcoin price down, bitcoin will always recovered.

The good thing in this recent events about its value is it shows a growing movement. Our expectations has been slowly fulfilled and probably this will continue within the next few weeks. This is the reason why we should hodl coins for a long-term basis because it will really happen that crypto will always increase especially Bitcoin.
financialgoal

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

Most likely bitcoin will be fixed at the same position and will level off for another few months, and after the summer he will grow up to the level of last year to 20K max. The same situation we saw last year. I think it would be a similar leap
Ewankoba

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

In my opinion, the bitcoin price will increase by the end of this year. Just like what happened last year. The bitcoin amount in USD on the first month of 2017 is about 900$ but in december the bitcoin reaches the highest amount if it with the amount of 17,000$+

But when the 2018 comes, the amount of bitcoin is suddenly goes down. Its about 9k
So last year the amount of bitcoin starts at 900$
While this year the amount of bitcoin starts at 9k$

So maybe this year the amount of bitcoin will increases maybe double or triple the amount of it last december. Smiley
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:48:37 PM

Bitcoin value will move higher than what we saw late last year with the way things are going at the moment because from your chat i do believe that the height in 2017 is not the real height in the value of Bitcoin yet. So we expecting a higher value of Bitcoin before end of December this year compared to that of last year.

Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:29:56 PM

Bitcoin marks a new ath as majority of the users have mentioned, and in specific we don't know the time target to reach the same. I believe in the growth, because in the past people never used to speculate about the price reaching above $10000. Suddenly unpredictable growth got ignited, same could happen in the coming days.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:40:02 PM

Yeah we need enough time to fully recover and move the price at $9k which I think we could be a healthy market when the price will slowly increase and reach the all time high again this year.

The market is slowly increasing we can view btc maybe in the few months to fully recover. Yes it takes time to fully recover but this time it is already good bitcoin rate is closed to $10k. I think will happen next is more surprises in bitcoin ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: