Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think will happen next?  (Read 1327 times)
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

I think the bitcoin price is always changing and as seen on the chart sometimes up and sometimes the downs, but the bitcoin price after the fall will definitely go back up again, so we do not need to worry and panic with the price down

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

The development of Bitcoin is always increasing and the price of Bitcoin every year must always go up from the previous price. I am not surprised if Bitcoin can be trusted by many people and used as an investment asset of the present or future. But I believe the next will always be better. Bitcoin will not stop making us happy because it already has it.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

The price of bitcoin will begin to increase which is the common thing. Maybe there might be slight variation in the time period taken for the price increase. From the very beginning this is what happening with the cryptocurrency market. It is our responsibility to understand and experience the goodness rather than fearing about the fluctuations.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:38:25 PM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1000  |                            /   \___                           ___/   
$900    |                           |            \               ____/
$800    |                           |             |            /
$700    |                           |             |          /
$500    |                           |              \ ___/
$400    |                           |
$300    |                           |
$200    |                           |
$100    |                           |
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018
                               (YEAR 2010-2016)                             (YEAR 2017)

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?

As of now we cannot say anything because market is always volatile but I'm still believe that bitcoin will hit the highest price i believe that bitcoin increase by the end of the year. So keep buying bitcoin and don't lose hope that we will get there to the highest price.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:49:18 PM

The volatility is the good thing that bitcoin has got. Nothing to fear, thinking about the volatility of the cryptocurrency is like thinking a good feature in a bad manner. The price will be much volatile and at the end it surely causes growth which is the fact. It can be understood going through the growth chart from its existence.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

The volatility is the good thing that bitcoin has got. Nothing to fear, thinking about the volatility of the cryptocurrency is like thinking a good feature in a bad manner. The price will be much volatile and at the end it surely causes growth which is the fact. It can be understood going through the growth chart from its existence.
perhaps due to its volatility, Bitcoin is interesting for many users who can make money with this. If the price for a crypto currency would be stable, then there would not be such an excitement around the popularity of the crypto currency.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

Past history determines the future, so I think that bitcoin is going back to $18,000 price again but not now ,may be in august  to october 2018. The short term price downward is something that has been happening in all these years, yet bitcoins surge and prevail.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:04:49 PM

Past history determines the future, so I think that bitcoin is going back to $18,000 price again but not now ,may be in august  to october 2018. The short term price downward is something that has been happening in all these years, yet bitcoins surge and prevail.
Being the first crypto who'd shown very much potential in anyway possible ,IMHO it will still be one of coin that will still gain popularity and can last long in the market,it proves already itself that can make another ATH.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:25:30 PM

In investment, past history never gurantee future succes. The fact bitcoins has done marvelously in the past doesn't mean it will continue to do same. The market has change and people are now into altcoins trading and ICO more than in the previous years. So things can change for the worse for bitcoins.

darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

Oh. common. there will be a (slow) stagnation of course. BTC will NEVER be a eal volume, let's be honest.  In the end of 2018 we will see 2 500, next year - $600-$800. Let's be honest!)
We all have to be honest about our investment plans and spots because we should get the most possible profit from the world’s number one currency and that is called the Bitcoin. There is only Bitcoin that is looking into our problems and preventing us from the evils of old systems.

We demand for the bitcoin and in future the price will become more than that of the last year highest jump. This is due to the increasing rate of demand for bitcoin. At the same time, we cannot expect new peak price to happen overnight. It must take its own time so that it will be a consistent price levels. If it will be happen tomorrow itself then it must be a bubble and it may get burst at any time. I guess no one will be preferring that.
mojacho

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

I hope to see small jump up to 10k very soon, hopefully right after Consensus ends. Then I think we will have stagnation and stepping around 10-11500 mark for a while. The overall news background is neutral now and can be changed to positive soon
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1000  |                            /   \___                           ___/   
$900    |                           |            \               ____/
$800    |                           |             |            /
$700    |                           |             |          /
$500    |                           |              \ ___/
$400    |                           |
$300    |                           |
$200    |                           |
$100    |                           |
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018
                               (YEAR 2010-2016)                             (YEAR 2017)

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?

I think bitcoin will be able to grow taller, though currently bitcoin is lower than it was in 2017 yesterday, but bitcoin will be able to rise higher because bitcoin is a trusted coin.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:59:21 AM

Oh. common. there will be a (slow) stagnation of course. BTC will NEVER be a eal volume, let's be honest.  In the end of 2018 we will see 2 500, next year - $600-$800. Let's be honest!)
it's true you say that until whenever the bitcoin will never be low or small volume, because the bitcoin every year it always increases, especially in 2018 is certainly bitcoin can reach a value of $ 25 thousand of course
I think till the end of this year the price will be the same because almost half year is going to finish and the price is below $9k. Almost $11k deficit in the price. So I think that the price will round about $8-10k till December this year. People are now looking here and there for their investment because they believe no more in bitcoin and nobody want to lose his money.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

bitcoin prices are always volatile and prices are up and down is a natural thing so do not have to worry about the price down because it will soon recover and have a price increase again, so what happens next is the price will definitely rise again
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

Looking at the graph everything is so clear. What happens in the near future is the price will recover last year's peak and increase dramatically.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

Oh. common. there will be a (slow) stagnation of course. BTC will NEVER be a eal volume, let's be honest.  In the end of 2018 we will see 2 500, next year - $600-$800. Let's be honest!)
I can say nothing about the future price. there is so much volatility in the price that if it reaches to $15k, other day it will drop to $10k. it is better to invest in Ethereum or any other low price crypto. Bitcoin can make you millionaire and can push you to the wall. I don’t want to invest in such uncertain cryptocurrency.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

I think we will see 18k$ again, hopefully before the end of the year. 
That's not to say that waiting until next April won't be alright, but like most people this bear market has taken a bit of a toll on my portfolio.
it is everyone's hope that bitcoin reach $ 18k or more like previous year and finally right now we can see bitcoin start to increase again, I think this is a good start for bitcoin to reach a new record in this year. no matter how much bitcoin price down, bitcoin will always recovered.
The good thing in this recent events about its value is it shows a growing movement. Our expectations has been slowly fulfilled and probably this will continue within the next few weeks. This is the reason why we should hodl coins for a long-term basis because it will really happen that crypto will always increase especially Bitcoin.

Yes, man, this is true. However, during this period I have decided to pay much more attention to altcoins than deal with Bitcoins. Buy EOS, NEO, ICON.
koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

Past results should not be our basis in this but what is currently shaping up on bitcoin scene. Regulations, acceptance and banning of bitcoin on countries will play a lot on determining where the price will head on the future.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

I can say nothing about the future price. there is so much volatility in the price that if it reaches to $15k, other day it will drop to $10k. it is better to invest in Ethereum or any other low price crypto. Bitcoin can make you millionaire and can push you to the wall. I don’t want to invest in such uncertain cryptocurrency.

Predictions are rolling in the market but let me tell you once thing that Bitcoin is unpredictable and it has shocked a lot of people ad experts and made their predictions fail. We can only estimate the price of Bitcoin and the average market increase or decrease but mainly the average market factors are in the increase trend because the Bitcoin is growing with the passage of time.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

Bitcoin value will move higher than what we saw late last year with the way things are going at the moment because from your chat i do believe that the height in 2017 is not the real height in the value of Bitcoin yet. So we expecting a higher value of Bitcoin before end of December this year compared to that of last year.

Increasing the value is a normal expectation because now the price is very deep and the opportunity to increase is very big. I think the market is just waiting for good news and time to improve. Yes with a loss of hope then we will get out of the party and no more hope for our dreams to come true
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: