Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1848 times)
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

The possibility of bitcoin's value dropping down to a zero level is quite minimal. Reason being that bitcoin as a new kind of currency, has gained a name for itself and its awareness is spreading by the day and as well has attained a certain height that has made it to be recognized on a certain level. Despite the news and other factors affecting its value, it will be difficult at this level, for the coin's value to drop to zero.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:45:05 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

It is impossible, even going down to less than a thousand dollar is impossible. Everyone is waiting for price to go down to get more bitcoin at cheaper price, so once investors find the price of bitcoin cheap, a lot of big investors will most likely onvest and pump bitcoin price.
I do agree with you in this concern that bitcoin price will not remain the same for long time, some day we will see that our future with bitcoin is going to be bright because investors are investing more and more in bitcoin, we can see the growth of bitcoin is all about the demand and the value, of market so as much as bitcoin investors are there to support bitcoin then it will never  be zero at all, so my all hopes and best wishes are with bitcoin growth and its increasing price to increase a little more.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:17:21 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

Bitcoin does not go down in price every day and every minute. Now he has been swimming for a long time in the price in the region of 7000 - 8000 dollars. Therefore, there is no danger that its price will soon be zero. In addition, bitcoin may drop significantly in price, but it is unlikely to depreciate to zero. Especially now, when it eliminates its shortcomings and prepares for its improvement, including the introduction of a network of lightning.
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

I think its impossible going to happen that's because there's a lot to complain. there is no danger that its price will soon be zero
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

That is quite impossible, bitcoin price goes to 0 is never gonna happen. How can something so popular and famous hits a 0 price value. No matter how low the price is right now, bitcoin will eventually go up again. What we are experiencing right now have happened before and is consider normal.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

When investing in crypto always keep in mind that there is always a possibility of the price to go back to zero and you would lose all your money which is why you should never invest more than you can afford to lose.
supremo1988

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

It will never happen BTC up and down no stable profit in real life but for now it is impossible to become 0.
TheSmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

The team, led by analyst of Morgan Stanley Bank James Fawcett, sent a note to its clients stating that the real cost of bitcoin is zero. This writes Business Insider. The document emphasizes that it is almost impossible to reason with the real value of the most popular crypto currency at the moment. The note contains Fawcett's answers to some questions related to bitcoin. In particular, he says that bitcoin is not in the full sense a currency (there is no interest rate associated with it), can not be a substitute for gold (the latter has an objective value based on industry and jewelry industry applications). The payment system in which bitcoin is involved is difficult to expand to the entire economy.
pvk444

Activity: 252
Merit: 47

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:02:54 PM

The team, led by analyst of Morgan Stanley Bank James Fawcett, sent a note to its clients stating that the real cost of bitcoin is zero. This writes Business Insider. The document emphasizes that it is almost impossible to reason with the real value of the most popular crypto currency at the moment. The note contains Fawcett's answers to some questions related to bitcoin. In particular, he says that bitcoin is not in the full sense a currency (there is no interest rate associated with it), can not be a substitute for gold (the latter has an objective value based on industry and jewelry industry applications). The payment system in which bitcoin is involved is difficult to expand to the entire economy.

It is astonishing what nonsense some of the banks produce (also: the internal "house view" is quite often very different from the facade presented to the outside world).

1. The COST of bitcoin is at least it's production cost (i.e. cost of mining). This is different from the value. Let's assume that the argument is, then, about value not cost.
2. The requirements for something to be called a currency does not include an interest rate. The function of money as a standard for deferred payment (from which interest rates might arise), is not widely accepted. Also, taking the strict sense of "interest rate" this would mean that no islamic country could have a currency since interest rate (or riba) is strictly forbidden according to islamic law (sharia)
3. If the function in production is used as a criteria, very few commodities can substitute for gold. Sure, as a commodity, gold has production value or direct utility, as does oil, or soy beans. But with that logic, also USD is no "substitute" for gold.
4. The argument about expanding to the "entire economy" is equally flawed. No currency, aside from perhaps USD (and even there I have my doubts) can be expended to the entire economy, if by "entire economy" the world economy is referred to. I cannot use Singapore Dollars to directly purchase goods in the German markets either. That does not make the Singapore Dollar not a currency. If we restrict "entire economy" to national boundaries, then yes, BTC is not accepted everywhere and for everything. But a) that list is continuously growing and b) availability across the entire economy is not a requirement for something to be a "currency"

Although I do believe that there are cogent arguments for bitcoin value to be 0, the one from Morgan Stanley ain't one. It belongs to the category of superficial arguments some banks and institutions seem to be making because they are faced with a new paradigm which they don't yet understand, fear, and don't have control over.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

not only this I always believe it will not be long, and will come back even though many of the alternative coins that appear will not be able to replace Bitcoin, we all already believe in Bitcoin and Bitcoin will be back will not end.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is an unbeatable currency even if a lot of coins will come the world of crypto currency, gradually bitcoin is begin more and more stronger and we can get a lot of benefit from it in future as well, bitcoin is making things really good but we will have to wait for it, for me bitcoin is getting better with time so it is highly improving the value as well. Right now every system likes to become digital because it has high scope and high value which will remain the same forever, so bitcoin is not going to be zero ever.
CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

Hi;

I do not give a chance to 0 USD but worst case is likely to be 1000 USD in a few months.

Kind regards
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:23:32 AM

How come? If you don't know internet then probably you are living on the stone age. Internet is way important now a days, and blockchain is the next internet 2.0 so bitcoin is going to be more popular just like any assets in the world like gold.
Jemcrew

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:33:03 AM

The pattern now with respect to bitcoin is that it always goes down in consistently and consistently. Is this the finish of it? Will there be any plausibility that its esteem winds up zero? Or on the other hand particularly demonetised? Since for me I think 5 to a long time from now this will happen essentially in light of the presence of other elective coins. What's your supposition about it?
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:23:01 AM

Bticoin is unlikely to zero, because bitcoin is still in demand and investing in bitcoin. Although the current bitcoin has decreased, but I'm sure bitcoin will try to restore again.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:33:55 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 01:43:58 AM by Getcoinsite

posibility of bitcoin price back to zero?none there's  nothing..you newbies can speculate this kind of nonsense because of lack of experience in regards to market prices,i hope some day not all newbies will make this kind of posting to create bad impressions to bitcoin.you can search thru Internet whats the previous activities of the coins since day 1 upto now..everytime bitcoin dump this will recover much higher than whats the past value
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:44:19 AM

BTC as a kind of online payment, it has a certain value, in the next 3 to 5 years block chain technology will be applied to each neighborhood slowly, as long as someone, so the currency will value, so impossible to zero.
Down Not Dead

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:47:53 AM

If it goes to zero then we can all buy it for free... yippy!!!!
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:58:02 AM

What do you base on such an opinion? I think bitcoin has a bigger and broader community than other alternative coins and they will not let bitcoin fall to zeros.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:30:06 AM

will not it happen that you think the bitcoin value returns zero why? because a good news is about to arrive, this is why the bitcoin value is now falling because of the fact that a large tax is paid in a united state and it has already been paid but now we are expecting a bitcoin today you will return at the highest value.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:30:29 AM

I think this can not happen. bitcoin can be reduced to $ 1000 but that is the lowest limit. bitcoin will raise prices up to $ 100,000 and possibly even higher. It can happen in the future if everyone recognizes bitcoin as an international currency. Bitcoin is still a valuable currency for all investors.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: