Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Planning to sell all my btc as its too low now :(  (Read 1915 times)
bellakrstna

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

Hi guys me want suggestions

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?
From my opinion, you should keep your bitcoin in your wallet. Because as we can see, the bitcoin price is low. If you want to sell your bitcoin, it's better when the market price is high and earn more profit. Just wait it for a few weeks.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

If you really are in need of money then you can sell your bitcoin. Or if you have a new way of earning or investment or business then you can. But if you do not have special reasons to sell then why do you sell it, it will just cost you a big loss. Bitcoins value will climb back soon so let us not panic and just be patient. Later this year bitcoin can go up to 17k$ or to 20k$ by December.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

Patience is a virtue. Hodl on a little more, I don’t think selling at this moment would be a very good idea. But if you are in need of cash or will use the money, then go.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?
It's funny how you use the word "sell" and "low" in one sentence, I really  don't get how it works, people realize that they're selling low, when there's a rule "buy low, sell high". And what made you think that ETH will grow?
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

what says guys ?

Look man, you are already at a lost, and a lot are also in the same position in various altcoins and not just in bitcoins. You see, the prices of all the altcoins out there are greatly influenced by what the price of bitcoins today are. You have to look back to the reason as to why you have invested in bitcoins. I think by doing that, you will see how much you believed in it back then that led you to investing into it. After you remember this, you will have confidence in it once more. Just try and read more about the great news about bitcoins today because there are quite a good number of them. Stay positive and good luck.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

Isn't selling your bitcoin with such low prices obviously a bad move? You would be selling at a loss and even if you made profit you would make much less than you would if you just waited for the price to go back up.
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

what says guys ?
Maybe it is pretty good also but for me I will hold bitcoins since the price is very low instead I will buy for some and hold and wait for the right time to sell.
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

what says guys ?
It's your choice. We can't change your decision. I don't think it's a good idea to sell bitcoin. I think the value of ETH is now much lower. Many ico are now banned, and the use of ETH has fallen a lot. I think its price will continue to fall.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

The question that you have to put to yourself is ig btc's and Eth'' s bottoms are in or not. Some technical analysis wouldn't harm to help you understanding. You'll find a lot of them on tradingview.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Udrujex

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

Nobody know.. You can sold -and if it's grow? what will you do? Or you can sold and buy much cheaper... It's very private information and 99% of people doesn't know what to do
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

what says guys ?

I think your idea is good, ETH will be demanded by many people rather than BTC, and now is the best time to buy ETH but you should wait for a several moment whether ETH price still in down trend or to reverse.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

what says guys ?
Buying ETH as well as BTC is a good idea because you will never this them this low again. It is very bad idea to sell something at this low value. Wait Bitcoin will be back like a monster.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:30:26 AM

Probably some wild ass pundit guess in the dark if I had to guess. Saw CNBC earlier this year while Bitcoin was tanking down to 6k they were saying we will get Bitcoin $1200, I don't see that happening but they could be smarter than me who knows Grin.

Bitcoin target is $2,000 by end of 2018
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

what says guys ?

Ethereum is good choice sir. Ethereum price right now undervalued. Its said by expert on CNBC news that recently I watch. I think ethereum will take bitcoin place if bitcoin price always down like what happen now
454875kio

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

Why did you sell your bitcoins when prices were low?
I think you are waiting for a few months and the price of Bitcoin will return to 8,000 US dollars.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

There are two ways you can proceed from here:
1. You can either sell all of your BTCs and immediately use that money to buy Alts which are still giving good returns even during the time of dip.
2. You can keep holding on to your BTCs since the price that you are saying right now is the support price and BTC won't fall lower than this.
Either way, it is your call, but I would suggest you to use the latter option.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

what says guys ?

In talking of price affordability in which in favor of new comers then i say buy Ethereum in which its cheaper to purchase right now than Bitcoin but in talking of earning thru price growth nothing can defeat Bitcoin. Do not judge Bitcoin in just 24 hours performance because the average growth of Bitcoin is very far away better than Ethereum. If you will just review the over all performance of the fast moving value trend of Bitcoin in the market not just in 24 hours you could see the big difference between the 2 coins. So better you think it and review it very carefully because you my regret it in the end.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

what says guys ?
Buying ETH as well as BTC is a good idea because you will never this them this low again. It is very bad idea to sell something at this low value. Wait Bitcoin will be back like a monster.
It depends on us. But i suggest that selling of bitcoin now is wrong move. I see that you're a panic seller, just because the value of bitcoin is dropping, that does not mean that the bitcoin is going to die. Bitcoin is volatile and thats normal. As what i know is that the value of bitcoin now is still ok. Studying the past of bitcoin will make you know that whats happening on bitcoin now is normal. The history is just repeating itself year by year, the value of bitcoin goes down but it will goes up eventually, you just have to trust and wait patiently for the rise of the bitcoin.
Bill205

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:54:14 AM

Don't sell. This is not a good time to sell bitcoin because you will be selling at great losses and missing out on the high percentage of profit you would have made in the next bull market.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:02:14 AM

what says guys ?

Ethereum is good choice sir. Ethereum price right now undervalued. Its said by expert on CNBC news that recently I watch. I think ethereum will take bitcoin place if bitcoin price always down like what happen now
Selling of bitcoin now is bad choice. I know that bitcoin is unpredictable, the value of bitcoin goes lower but it will go higher eventually, so why sell bitcoin now? Bitcoin lesser price now is not a problem i guest. I think that the big whales is using media to spread bad news about bitcoin, for them to harvest bitcoin from the panic seller, to be able to gain big profit in the future.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████