Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:33:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Planning to sell all my btc as its too low now :(  (Read 1925 times)
bxxkj

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:29:20 AM

First of all, I like Ethereum like you, but you can't just look at the data analysis and determine which currency has more room for growth. I think you can continue to hold your bitcoins and then purchase some Ethereums properly.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:30:19 AM

Hi guys me want suggestions

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?

If you are selling your bitcoins just to have an investment in ethereum then you are just wasting your money because you already know that the bitcoins falls and their price are really worst this year so why are you selling it instead of just holding it for a while because we all know that they will rise up again before the year ends. Just buy ethereum when you have a spare money because they are great too but selling you bitcoins is not a great idea especially right now
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:33:01 AM

There is no benefit of selling your btc now, you will face huge lose if you have bought it at high price. And its not like that the price will not increase, the price will increase in some more time. So will for some more time, you will definitely get good profit through btc.

Laloo1123

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:34:44 AM

i think you can hold your BTC and wait for the good time to going again high dont sell your BTC in low price in crypto that person will be win who have holding power
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:38:23 AM

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?
A piece of advice for me keep your btc because I believe that price of it might goes up. We can'y predict the price so who knows and O know there a lot of people hoping. Have patience but if your in a hurry its up to you.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:54:44 AM

what says guys ?
Sorry to say, my dear friend, your arrangement isn't a smart thought. Be positive you already analysis the negative or red mark of the value of the bitcoin and eth. Attempt to imagine and consider which them was a capacity to build the value speedier. If you are feeling sorrow on the value of the eth on this day. Don’t forfeit the bitcoin to have the eth both two have a potential incentive on what's to come.
RNLCK

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

The price of bitcoin not remain same it may increase or decrease . So better to keep bitcoin on hope and if you want to have eth then buy through separate money .I would recommend you to keep all the bitcoin.So that the if price increase we can sell the BTC to profit.
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:02:20 AM

what says guys ?

Most people sell their bitcoin with their own country money, of course there is a big advantage when we make our bitcoin into dollars, of course everyone will buy back when bitcoin touches the lowest price and at that time they will buy from the previous sale, and surely they will get a doubling of the amount of bitcoin from the previous sale and buy it back, certainly many people who think like that ..
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:04:23 AM

what says guys ?

That was a very bad idea, dumping of the price of coins is just for the mean time and it will still go back to normal after a few months or weeks so do not sell your coins immediately just by panicking for melting up your coins in the market.

florinda0602

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

There is no benefit of selling your btc now, you will face huge lose if you have bought it at high price. And its not like that the price will not increase, the price will increase in some more time. So will for some more time, you will definitely get good profit through btc.

I don't think its a good idea to sell your bitcoin now that the price is too low, you will loose your investment on it. If you really need to sell, just sell some part of it and not all, atleast you still have bitcoin if the price goes up.
naily

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:35:53 AM

what says guys ?

For me , don't sell it but good thing to do . take the risk buy and buy like investing then when the bitcoin goes up , sell it . then you will know that it's all about taking the risk . don't panic it's normal.

I do not know what price you have bought your bitcoin but if you sell now, you will just lose more. Your coins, your decisions and you can do whatever you like. But do not do something you might regret later. I would advise to sell, at least not all coins.
brio18

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

maybe the current price of Bitcoin is low, but I am sure, bitcoin value will increase again. so my suggestion hold your bitcoin for now. do not sell your bitcoin and then you exchange it with eth. because I believe the future of bitcoin is better than eth
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:08:28 PM

Your plan is wrong btc price is low now.In this situation well decision to hold because profit is so near to you.You want to buy eth but eth price is low too and eth is not more potential than btc.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

maybe the current price of Bitcoin is low, but I am sure, bitcoin value will increase again. so my suggestion hold your bitcoin for now. do not sell your bitcoin and then you exchange it with eth. because I believe the future of bitcoin is better than eth

You got a point sir. Bitcoin will still be the number 1 cryptocurrency the world has ever has. Also other cryptocurrencies will just fade away in the shadow as the time goes by. I am referring to the statement of Twitter CEO. According to him, in the future all cryptocurrencies will disappear and there will be only a 1 cryptocurrency that will remain and that is bitcoin.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

Your plan is wrong btc price is low now.In this situation well decision to hold because profit is so near to you.You want to buy eth but eth price is low too and eth is not more potential than btc.
Not good to sell now because price is very low so we have to wait for the rise to go high so we can earned profit. Might as well to wait for a while the market would not go like this to stay for long. I think Btc will rising soon so I am also holding my coins.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

It is not advisable to invest all your money in single coin Ethereum. It will batter to invest 50% in Ethereum and 50% in bitcoin.

Agreed with you. Dont put your money in one coin. Its better that you have choices. Bitcoin and ethereum are the big coin but dont invest only in ethereum, we know that bitcoin is the mother of all coins, soon bitcoin will pump again. Be patience.

I thought that everybody learned that the trader should deal with different cryptocurrencies. As for me, I have over 15 coins in my wallet. By the way, I am not going to sell Bitcoin as it must start its growth soon.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:28:51 PM

what says guys ?

I suggest you don't sell your btc to fiat, if you can just buy altcoin use btc and then get profit in btc. This can make your btc increase. After that sell your btc to your target, for example hold it till $20k.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

I do not think so that it would be a wise decision to sell all your Bitcoins. Bitcoin has a great potential so its value can jump up anytime. Since your investments are in loss, I will suggest you to forget about it and keep it for some months. You will surely find a rise in its price. Don’t forget that profitable investments are long-term and they require patience.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:17:12 PM

what says guys ?

That was a very bad idea, dumping of the price of coins is just for the mean time and it will still go back to normal after a few months or weeks so do not sell your coins immediately just by panicking for melting up your coins in the market.
Selling bitcoin to invest in other crypto right now is not a good idea. Even ethereum cannot recover from its fall and there is big differences from the price before like bitcoin. Both of that crypto has a potential to grow and gave huge profit as it increase its price on the market. Hold what you have and wait for the right time to sell because even you invest in ethereum, you will still wait and hold for the long term. You will do the same.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:18:58 PM

I will advice you not to sell it. The price of BTC can shoot up in the near future. Just have a little patience. You can sell after the price increases

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: