Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Planning to sell all my btc as its too low now :(  (Read 1915 times)
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

Hi guys me want suggestions

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?
It means that this is not the right time to sell. Do not settle for less and wait for the increase. Selling now would cut your chance of earning huge profit i  the future when the market value of Bitcoin continuously increase and be back to its universities. The market is showing volatility which gives the idea that selling is not a good option. So just wait and be patient.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:44:22 PM

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?
Do not sacrifice your Bitcoin! It has a 100% chance of recovery within the year. Wait until the second half and it will start recovering. Don't be like those who sold their Bitcoins and starts regretting it then calls themselves stupid for doing it! If you want some alts, find some other ways to get some.

Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:02:21 PM

what says guys ?
The reason why Bitcoin is down for a bigger percentage than etherium is because Bitclin has a bigger market value. Etherium is a good crypto so i think investing into will be also a good idea. Bith eth and btc are good investments. So for now that the market is down, get this opportunity to invest because surely the market will be fully recovered.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

BTC is obviously more valuable than ETH!

Because ICO is regulated, many investors have less investment in ICO!

As the demand for ETH decreases, the rise of ETH is slow!
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:16:20 PM

Your plan to sell all your Bitcoin will only lead you to lose all your investments and the corresponding opportunity costs that come with it. You have to at least hold on to it until it recovers and until you earn profits from it. What is the use of panic selling when the price has already dropped significantly? To salvage what you could recover to minimize losses? PLEASE DO NOT MAKE SUCH MISTAKE! If you do not need the cash outright, please wait a little longer! These are merely paper losses; nothing is really lost until you decide to sell! Do not be easily swayed by the rough days in the market because these are simply strategies to boost the economy even more by spreading the number of Bitcoin to many more users.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:39:18 PM

BTC is obviously more valuable than ETH!Because ICO is regulated, many investors have less investment in ICO!.As the demand for ETH decreases, the rise of ETH is slow!

Bitcoin is the number #1 cryptocurrency
jhonycrypto

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

it is not a advice but seling all your bitcoin ai this  of the year when bitcoin is very low, its not a good idea yes ethreum has poteonsial but dont sell all your bitcoin it will go up or you can do 50% of your investment on bitcoin and 50% on ethereum so letter you dont regret all the best
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:43:23 PM

what says guys ?
in my life there is no term to sell, but just buy or hold it. so I do not agree if you want to sell bitcoin because the price goes down. if you want to buy ethereum, then try to buy it with other money, not money from selling bitcoin, because if you sell bitcoin first, surely you loss.

James ssi~

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:44:59 PM

what says guys ?
Just hold your bitcoin wait and see what would happen after the bloody market, it is better to hold for now than to sell because you didn't know what would the bitcoin will have after the bearish market and we are excited on what will the bitcoin price will be, and if you sell your bitcoin you will have a lot of losses so it is better to wait.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:49:25 PM

what says guys ?

All i can say is wait a little more time before selling your bitcoin because there is a time that bitcoin rise without any expectation. So hold on before you regret it.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

All the decisions are in your hands sir. Lots of people ask questions in such a way. And I do not want to speculate with other people's money.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

for me its a bad decision if you sell your bitcoin and buy ethereum in the same time, i think you can wait unitel the price lower than that price and you can start buying, if you buy in the same time its meant you just change your bitcoin and ethereum with the same value, and you get some loss from the transaction fee too

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
hushwind

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:17:00 AM

btcs despite of having risk factors are better in many cases because its fluctuations are greater than eth bringing more profit
1nvestments

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:20:42 AM

what says guys ?

Please be patient ! From what i have noticed, if btc moves everything moves! Ive noticed this several times. For all the other alt coins to go up , bitcoin needs to be higher !
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:25:44 AM

Instead of thinking about selling your bitcoin then just think about buying more. Bitcoin is a very promising cryptocurrency and it is existing for almost a decade now so why are you still doubting about the price of bitcoin. Don't sell it just because the price is too low, sell it when the price is too high for you so you can get profits and not loss.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:26:02 AM

btcs despite of having risk factors are better in many cases because its fluctuations are greater than eth bringing more profit

Just keep your Bitcoin and be patient because you can't go back if you sell your bitcoin and invest in Etherium is a risk. Be patient mate because the price of the bitcoin will goes high in the long run. Your patience is your key to success and keep it up mate.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

All the decisions are in your hands sir. Lots of people ask questions in such a way. And I do not want to speculate with other people's money.

Will he read 152 replies in this thread ??
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

There's not much point to do this. You're selling one currency thats currently down for another currency thats currently down.

I'd just go with the currency that you like and have more faith in. I'd rather hold something that I trust.

campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

It's depends on how much your entry was. If you bought it for more then $7000 , then it is really bad decision to sell it now, because you won't get any profit. Try get somewhere else money for buying ETH because I believe that you will get more profit on BTC then ETH when market will start growing again.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

don't sell your bitcoin to buy ethereum just be patience bitcoin will recover, but its up to you if you really want to buy ethereum then sell your bitcoin, buy ethereum and hold it for long.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: